Liberals--& others turn out to be the WORST parents/grandparents EVER!

He doesn't know what to do? Now wait a minute. You ran for that office you had better damn well be prepared to tackle any issue that arrives. Playing the "I don't know what to do" card isn't going to fly and that is no EXCUSE what so ever.

He has advisers he hand picked them, he knew about the Tarp during the campaign, he passed the stimulus bill, then asked for a Jobs Bill (stimulus 2) Then passed Health Care...where are the jobs, where is the focus on the economy? If he didn't know what to do, you think it was wise to pass a massive bill like HC without knowing what to do with the economy? That my dear is gross dereliction of duty to the American People.

He doesn't know is not an answer that is acceptable. He hasn't shown one positive move to seriously tackle the deficit nor the economy PERIOD. There is no getting around that. His actions has only to increase Government. I think we all can agree that Government is terrible at doing anything. I cannot name one Gov. Agency that is in the black not one! What in the Sam Hell reason does anyone have that Health Care will be any different? Common Sense only needs to be applied! Is that too much to ask from fellow posters to use it or do I have to assume that many here have ZERO common sense. Oh wait, there is that third option of "My Team" My Team" I don't care it's my team!

Ridiculous.

He doesn't know what to do? Now wait a minute. You ran for that office you had better damn well be prepared to tackle any issue that arrives. Playing the "I don't know what to do" card isn't going to fly and that is no EXCUSE what so ever.

He has advisers he hand picked them, he knew about the Tarp during the campaign, he passed the stimulus bill, then asked for a Jobs Bill (stimulus 2) Then passed Health Care...where are the jobs, where is the focus on the economy? If he didn't know what to do, you think it was wise to pass a massive bill like HC without knowing what to do with the economy? That my dear is gross dereliction of duty to the American People.

He doesn't know is not an answer that is acceptable. He hasn't shown one positive move to seriously tackle the deficit nor the economy PERIOD. There is no getting around that. His actions has only to increase Government. I think we all can agree that Government is terrible at doing anything. I cannot name one Gov. Agency that is in the black not one! What in the Sam Hell reason does anyone have that Health Care will be any different? Common Sense only needs to be applied! Is that too much to ask from fellow posters to use it or do I have to assume that many here have ZERO common sense. Oh wait, there is that third option of "My Team" My Team" I don't care it's my team!

Ridiculous.

"He doesn't know what to do" or "he needs his priorities adjusted" is much more plausible than, "he's purposefully killing the country in hopes to make us the next Cuba or Venezuela," Terry.

Ridiculous.

"He doesn't know what to do" or "he needs his priorities adjusted" is much more plausible than, "he's purposefully killing the country in hopes to make us the next Cuba or Venezuela," Terry.
Well, his actions clearly to me isn't for the Good of the American People, its more for the Good of his select group and himself. To hell with you or me. That is my point, all the so called cheerleaders here think that because they are a card carrying voter will give them a pass, think again. He cares less then 1 cent for any of us. I'm going off of all the people he has HAND PICK to advise him and their recent and older statements. Damn the People!

From "Dreams of my Father"

To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.

“We have to be very clear about this… Voluntary faith based initiatives with no reasorces to make any serious difference in poverty reduction IS NOT ADEQUATE….That is a charity that falls far short of biblical justice”……

Question: “Are you then calling for the redistribution of wealth in society?”

Answer: “Absolutely, without any hesitation”

Jim Wallis (current Obama spiritual advisor)
I could go on but this is what I can only go on and that is from their own words. They are Marxist that surround him still today.

I'm going to bed, you don't have to believe anyone but believe exactly what they say themselves, and you should seek out their words yourself. It doesn't matter who tells you what they say but when you hear those advisers speak these radical views from their own mouth, and they are Obama's advisers, just what in the SAM HELL do you think the average person should think. Common Sense again!

Then explain why he still has the same corporatists running Wall Street and the Fed.

Or explain why this healthcare bill is a boon for the insurance industry.

I mean srsly .... the guy couldn't even get a public option passed in the heathcare bill let alone what would amount to real "socialized" medicine with a huge dem majority.

His presidency has basically been a continuation of Bush + a healthcare bill.

Forum List

Back