Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

Have the Dem's done anything so low as what the Repub Slime Machine did to McCain in South Carolina? All the Dem's have done is help bring to light possible inconsistencies in the Repub field which are manifold BTW ;)

Who do you think leaked this pic?

obama-muslim-dress.jpg

Im not sure why that pic is a problem to anyone that isnt a massive racist.

bush-2.jpg

Omg bush in non american clothing standing next to someone that isnt white!!!

Panic panic panic!!

I agree that it shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, we live in a society awash with anti-Muslim propaganda.

Well it starts early in the day on MSNBC..
The flagship station first to get Obama elected
and now to repeat this mistake again.

The day starts with this so called conservative Joe "I served in the Congress" Scarborough.
Then it picks up again at 5PM with Chris "the thrill in my pants" Mathews.

The plan is to attack anyone the GOP has in the lead.
They don't spend a lot of time,wait they spend no time being critical of this President.
And why should they.They have their instructions.

I thought Fox was the number one rated station? How did MSNBC (which I have heard in here has no one watching it) got Obama elected?

How exactly did this happen?

MSNBC is Number Two. Take that any way you want.

FOX NEWS viewers have an average age of 60, and have plenty of time to sit in front of the television. The MSNBC viewer would be more dynamic and involved in a career.

Have the Dem's done anything so low as what the Repub Slime Machine did to McCain in South Carolina? All the Dem's have done is help bring to light possible inconsistencies in the Repub field which are manifold BTW ;)

Who do you think leaked this pic?
I don't think that is as bad as what the Repub Slime Machine did to McCain in South Carolina. One can draw their own conclusions from your pic.

Unfortunately, most people in this country aren't informed enough to know that is not Islamic dress.

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

:)

OH NM i know why, Partisan hackery

As opposed to Republicans who attack both Democrats and Obama and never let up. Only they lie. We tell the truth. A "VAST" difference.

Incidentally, it's not just the liberals that attack the GOP frontrunner. The GOP seems to be doing a pretty good job of that all on their own.

Seen the latest Romney ads on Newt?

Forum List

Back