Liberals, Muslims are LAUGHING at You

She's a troll. Feminists are NOT for Trump. Sorry. And they don't get away with Islam bashing either. I've known feminists who've urged me to speak out against Islam because they were too scared to say anything themselves.

Muslims, Jews, Christians, burning pussy at the stake isn't new. All religion is equally male and equally bad.

Muslims, Jews, Christians, burning pussy at the stake isn't new. All religion is equally male and equally bad.
This insanity is why your children will be living under sharia. You have no moral base. You stand for nothing

So we are taking Reddit post as the truth now? There are ex Muslims out there. But I don't believe for one second that someone left Islam because of Trump. I had to catch my breath after watching this because I was laughing so hard.

Most ex Muslims are liberal and atheist. They are definitely not trump supporters.

There a few things wrong with her post. Anyone who is ever Muslims doesn't say service at the mosque. Secondly she says she wants to walk around town without a male chaperone but yet she goes to college and has managed to take off her hijab and join a feminist group without one.

There are THOUSANDS of stories like this. No doubt you'll declare them all "fake"

I posted a thread about one of them and sure enough a Liberal idiot named 'jillian' showed up and condemned the site the video was posted at without even watching the video.

Forum List

Back