Liberals: More concerned with income redistribution than advancing humanity.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Well, I thought it was rather boring. I have read stuff like that a long time ago, but it WAS shocking to see it posted here.

I guess I have been desensitized to just about anything in print.

Nothing phases newguy, he's too cool! Don't cha know!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Nothing phases newguy, he's too cool! Don't cha know!

No, I have been places and seen a lot of things I wish on nobody else in the human race. That is nothing to be proud of. -At the same time, I would also suggest, as I did, that it kind of messes up the integrity of a board like this.

I'm getting ready to change this subject to "Liberals: more concerned with RWA's income redistribution than advancing humanity"

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I'm getting ready to change this subject to "Liberals: more concerned with RWA's income redistribution than advancing humanity"

I do feel singled out for abuse. Thanks for continuing the pattern.

Please do not abuse your mod status in this heinous act of personal attack. THanks for your support.

Originally posted by NewGuy
No, I have been places and seen a lot of things I wish on nobody else in the human race. That is nothing to be proud of. -At the same time, I would also suggest, as I did, that it kind of messes up the integrity of a board like this.

That's pretty funny! Are you talking about THIS board?

That's pretty funny! Are you talking about THIS board?

:p:

I know, but you have to admit, even the lowest factors are in an adult section, and this was a new low for normal areas.

I do feel singled out for abuse. Thanks for continuing the pattern.

Please do not abuse your mod status in this heinous act of personal attack. THanks for your support.

Its all out of love RWA, nothing but love ;)

Forum List

Back