Liberals love to boycott

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Anyone remember this boycott?
New Chick-fil-A Campaign Slogan: ‘Eat More Liberals’
I would love to see Chick-fil-A post signs that read “Eat Mor Liberals.” The company is too nice to get involved in a war of words. Even so, it would make a good ad campaign and would drive the liberals batty. And I bet that Chick-fil-A would sell even more chicken sandwiches.
Chick-Fil-A Sales Soar In 2012 Despite Bad PR | The Huffington Post
But if the uproar dampened enthusiasm for the brand among pro-gay rights consumers, it also inspired vigorous backlash from some conservative (and politically apathetic but poultry-loving) customers. Soon after the height of the controversy, former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee dubbed (via a Facebook posting) August 1 Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, leading to record sales throughout the chain.
So now we are seeing this...
Wegmans faces boycott over Trump wines
Wegmans Food Markets is the latest retailer to face boycott calls for carrying Trump products.

Members of the Prince William County, Virginia, chapter of the National Organization for Women — the country’s largest feminist organization — are pressuring the New York-based grocery store chain to stop selling Trump Winery products at its 10 Virginia stores, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.
So here is the challenge to all you RACIST, BIGOT, HOMOPHOBE, ISLAMAPHOBIC, SEXIST, Trumpsters. Go out and support Wegman's and those who work for the Trump winery. Buy a bottle or a case, show these moronic liberals(I know redundant statement) that they are WRONG.... Support your president and what America stands for.
I will buy my case this weekend.

Good Trumps tweets hurt many businesses, Macy's comes to mind.

Trump's wine, probably is not selling anyway. Too funny.

Wegmans doesn't give two shits about political protests and neither do most of their customers. I'd shop at Wegmans if they had "Hillary R Clinton" alcohol on their shelves, and I don't understand why many democrats wouldn't do the same for a beverage owned by the Trumps.

It's a damn grocery store folks... One that doesn't get involve in political affiliation and sells food as a primary product.

Protests are a great use of time when you are an emotional child without obligations such as having a job.

Forum List

Back