Liberals lost Bush they lost their crutch. They have no one to blame anymore

Oh they'll still blame dat bad ole BOOOOOOOSH guy. Bet on that. The astounding irony is that their Hopey Changey One is Bush. He continued just about of all Bush's Policies. This has definitely been a Bush Third Term. The only thing this President did different was to make things much worse. Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,Stupid Wars,Massive Spending,and so and so on...You are right though. Blaming Dat BOOOOOOOSH wont sell next time. The People are smarter than Democrats think. I guess we'll see though.

This is why the re election poll is at 42%
GWB was a very good president
no child left behind?
Medicae addition?
There where an attempt to be a bi partisan president

what re-election poll is at 42%, nutbar?

There is not a single national poll at that number. the lowest is gallop with 49%.

but facts don't matter, [r]ight?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

i don't mind differences of opinion. but you're a compulsively lying rightwingnut troll.

Baby bush was the worst president in our lifetimes.

now stop making things up. it's embarrassing for you.

It's amazing that libs blame congress for all the problems in the Country while republicans have been in the majority for only a couple of months. They ignore the fact that democrats still control the senate and the presidency. Democrats were in the majority in congress and the senate when Fannie Mae went under and yet they assume no responsibility for the market crash. Lefties get away with the double standard because most of the media supports liberal policies.

Oh they'll still blame dat bad ole BOOOOOOOSH guy. Bet on that. The astounding irony is that their Hopey Changey One is Bush. He continued just about of all Bush's Policies. This has definitely been a Bush Third Term. The only thing this President did different was to make things much worse. Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,Stupid Wars,Massive Spending,and so and so on...You are right though. Blaming Dat BOOOOOOOSH wont sell next time. The People are smarter than Democrats think. I guess we'll see though.

This is why the re election poll is at 42%
GWB was a very good president
no child left behind?
Medicae addition?
There where an attempt to be a bi partisan president

what re-election poll is at 42%, nutbar?

There is not a single national poll at that number. the lowest is gallop with 49%.

but facts don't matter, [r]ight?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

i don't mind differences of opinion. but you're a compulsively lying rightwingnut troll.

Baby bush was the worst president in our lifetimes.

now stop making things up. it's embarrassing for you.

NUTBAR?
42.8%
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Troll?
your the troll
you know whats worse, is when you call a man a liar and your wrong
to just lie is one thing, but to,lie and calling a man a liar is 100 times worse

There is no doubt the Democrats will try the ole 'Blame BOOOOOOSH" routine again in 2012. But will the People buy it this time around? Stay tuned.

There is no doubt the Democrats will try the ole 'Blame BOOOOOOSH" routine again in 2012. But will the People buy it this time around? Stay tuned.

There not buying it now
I wonder what happens id Rick Perry of Texas jumps in?

I love how the cons thing EVERYONE thinks like they do.

Bush crashed the world economy.

That fact will never go away
Your a total idiot,your boy obama has more than doubled our debt with his wreckless spending.obama is a fascist and racist.I HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Most of the national debt is from the Bush tax cuts and the next big budget item is the wars and failing economy.

I love how the cons thing EVERYONE thinks like they do.

Bush crashed the world economy.

That fact will never go away
Your a total idiot,your boy obama has more than doubled our debt with his wreckless spending.obama is a fascist and racist.I HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Most of the national debt is from the Bush tax cuts and the next big budget item is the wars and failing economy.

1) the Iraq war is over son, we accomplished our goals

2) Most of the debt is from interest

3) As far as tax cuts the deficit per year was down to 162 billion in 2007, the last time we had a budget by the GOP. as far as whose added the most as president its not even close. its Obama

Forum List

Back