Liberals lie about Voter ID Laws

Cons want to take the vote away from minorities and old people .
False. The old are republicans most reliable demographic

Because we grew up, you still live on fantasy island ..
Trumps childish twitter tantrums and middle school insults like lyin ted and cocaine mitch represent republicans immaturity very well. So does Trump introducing penis measuring into republican debates:
Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics

Hey if you got to fight liberals, you have to talk their language ..Trump knows because he is a liberal. ..
So you support liberals

Yea if I could go to Walgreens right now and get a 8 ball of cocaine for $10 bucks

False. The old are republicans most reliable demographic

Trumps childish twitter tantrums and middle school insults like lyin ted and cocaine mitch represent republicans immaturity very well. So does Trump introducing penis measuring into republican debates:

Hey if you got to fight liberals, you have to talk their language ..Trump knows because he is a liberal. ..
So you support liberals

Yea if I could go to Walgreens right now and get a 8 ball of cocaine for $10 bucks
You should try a red state they have meth, opiods, and welfare ("disability").

So you support liberals

I moved to a red state, where they pay a shit load of money for not doing much. :)

So you support liberals

I moved to a red state, where they pay a shit load of money for not doing much. :)
To be honest some red states have some jobs and low taxes as an incentive to live there. I shouldn't be portraying all red states as shitholes just as all blue states shouldn't be portrayed as shitholes.

So you support liberals

To be honest some red states have some jobs and low taxes as an incentive to live there. I shouldn't be portraying all red states as shitholes just as all blue states shouldn't be portrayed as shitholes.

Red state's were shit holes until republicans took over, I remember traveling to south Carolina for work in the 80s ( when I lived in Chicago) now since I moved down here it changed so much..it keeps growing and growing.

Forum List

Back