Yes Virginia, It Is Very Real

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Trump Anxiety Disorder - better known as TDS - is not just causing very real mental & emotional distress, many snowflakes are in therapy as a result of their obsession with daily CNN/PMSNBC hysteria. If you still cry yourself to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and obsess all day long, may I respectfully suggest you at least consider committing yourself for observation.

Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the Rest of Us Are Getting There Fast

upload_2019-6-22_20-43-24.png

Trump Anxiety Disorder - better known as TDS - is not just causing very real mental & emotional distress, many snowflakes are in therapy as a result of their obsession with daily CNN/PMSNBC hysteria. If you still cry yourself to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and obsess all day long, may I respectfully suggest you at least consider committing yourself for observation.

An article from 8 months ago is relevant how?
ggxdomj29ri21.jpg

Typical conservitard, says TAD, spells it TDS.

ggxdomj29ri21.jpg

Perhaps you could tell us - from an American viewpoint - for what is Obama deserving of respect?

You think leftarded emotional distress and hysteria have lessened over the last 8 months? Unless you are disconnected from reality - and that may well be the case - you know it's only getting worse. Many realized they were losing it and are getting therapy. Are you?

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?
"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.

ggxdomj29ri21.jpg
Obama would of received lots of respect. Unfortunately the 1/2 white retard didnt even know how to spell "R-E-S-P-E-C-T". When you dont respect the US citizen, then you dont get it back. Dumbass..

You think leftarded emotional distress and hysteria have lessened over the last 8 months? Unless you are disconnected from reality - and that may well be the case - you know it's only getting worse. Many realized they were losing it and are getting therapy. Are you?

"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.
Derangement syndrome is when you dont like the president because of the man himself, instead of for and objective reason. When you hate the president for a subjective reason, thats derangement.

But it Trump's case, there are mental health issues relevant here. Since this is objectively true, the derangement claim is tenuous at best.

Derangement syndrome is when you dont like the president because of the man himself, instead of for and objective reason. When you hate the president for a subjective reason, thats derangement.

But it Trump's case, there are mental health issues relevant here. Since this is objectively true, the derangement claim is tenuous at best.

STFU, you're a retard. A retard with TDS.

Oh sure, because some random internet sock pretending to be a psychological analyst and posting an "opinion" article says so.

Forgive me if I think you are full of shit.
Its not me, its the article i had referenced, which you obviously didnt read. Since you cant read, you can watch:

Derangement syndrome is when you dont like the president because of the man himself, instead of for and objective reason...
Really? You mean there are none whose hysteria isn't ideological or media driven? None who are still so bitter about Shrillary's failure to win that they hate the guy who publicly schlonged her?

Forum List

Back