Liberals in the minority!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Well........so much for the gigantic swing to the left we heard from all the k00ks just a mere few months ago................
It appears conservatism is alive and well in America........and thank God for that.

Anyway..........according to Gallup today...........:clap2:

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll
Monday, August 17, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.

At the same time, more Americans nationwide are saying this year that they are conservative than have made that claim in any of the last four years.

In 2009, 40% percent of respondents in Gallup surveys that have interviewed more than 160,000 Americans have said that they are either “conservative” (31%) or “very conservative” (9%). That is the highest percentage in any year since 2004.

Only 21% have told Gallup they are liberal, including 16% who say they are “liberal” and 5% who say they are “very liberal.”

Thirty-five percent of Americans say they are moderate.

And how hard am I laughing watching the historic decline of Obama in the polls!!! And its even funnnier when you realize that the large majority of liberals who post on this forum are of the k00k variety...........the 21%er's. Sh!t isnt going their way..............nor will it ever!!! Why? Because most Americans actually DO have common sense................but not the k00ks.

In fact, Rush Limbaugh was asked to comment today on the poll. His astute response?

rush.jpg

It appears the declarations of the death of conservatism in America were a bit...premature?

So you made me go and do it. You made me go and look it up. Damn. Take a look at their "survey method" Einstein. By "telephone"? You know those are "landlines". Do you even know anyone with a land line? Yea, if they are white and over 75. Come on. I don't even have a phone. I use Skype.

And Republicans get so mad because they always feel they are being made fun of. Check out the PEW Poll that said that less than 6% of US scientists are Republican. Personally, I believe that has got to be a lie. No way are there that many Republican scientists anywhere in the world. That's a HUGE error.

Survey Methods

Results are based on aggregated Gallup Poll surveys of approximately 1,000 national adults, aged 18 and older (yea, a LOT older), interviewed by telephone. Sample sizes for the annual compilations range from approximately 10,000 to approximately 40,000. For these results, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±1 percentage point.

I think skookerasbil is a little bit aroused, maybe more so because he got to post his Rush pic again, we know what that does to him! :clap2:

Well........so much for the gigantic swing to the left we heard from all the k00ks just a mere few months ago................
It appears conservatism is alive and well in America........and thank God for that.

Anyway..........according to Gallup today...........:clap2:

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll
Monday, August 17, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.

At the same time, more Americans nationwide are saying this year that they are conservative than have made that claim in any of the last four years.

In 2009, 40% percent of respondents in Gallup surveys that have interviewed more than 160,000 Americans have said that they are either “conservative” (31%) or “very conservative” (9%). That is the highest percentage in any year since 2004.

Only 21% have told Gallup they are liberal, including 16% who say they are “liberal” and 5% who say they are “very liberal.”

Thirty-five percent of Americans say they are moderate.

And how hard am I laughing watching the historic decline of Obama in the polls!!! And its even funnnier when you realize that the large majority of liberals who post on this forum are of the k00k variety...........the 21%er's. Sh!t isnt going their way..............nor will it ever!!! Why? Because most Americans actually DO have common sense................but not the k00ks.

In fact, Rush Limbaugh was asked to comment today on the poll. His astute response?

rush.jpg

Rush knows kooks, being their king and all. Anyone knows where he gets his vitamins? Hey, wait a minute. What vitamin is Vicodin? I thought they had short names like ""B" and "C"?

So you made me go and do it. You made me go and look it up. Damn. Take a look at their "survey method" Einstein. By "telephone"? You know those are "landlines". Do you even know anyone with a land line? Yea, if they are white and over 75. Come on. I don't even have a phone. I use Skype.

I have a landline, I inherited it. True story.:lol:

Next thing you know, the Democrats in Congress will be telling everybody that they have been "conservative" all along - just misunderstood. Look for Obama to say this the next time he goes overseas. He'd say he was a conservative here in the States but he would be laughed out of the country. I can almost asure you that very quickly the Dems are all going to be calling themselves conservative. If the latest polls said there were more "shitheads" than liberals, the Democrats would be calling themselves shitheads. Whatever the polls say. That's what they go for. :lol:

Many liberals (who conservatives think of as liberals) would describe themselves as moderates.

Some moderates consider themselves conservative (there are many who are simply fiscally conservative.)

How was the question asked? The fact it was how people self-described themselves also matters a lot.

The problem here is the bat shit crazy element of the conservatives, the social conservatives, think THIS is what they mean when they say the word "conservative."

They think Palin/Rush conservative, when lots think along the line of Giuliani or Spector conservative.

Does it really matter one way or the other?

Apparently to some it's what they live for. Remember all the poll threads before the election, I swear I thought some of the posters on here were foaming at the mouth and twitching while posting the polling numbers, on both sides of the spectrum. :cuckoo:

And Republicans get so mad because they always feel they are being made fun of. Check out the PEW Poll that said that less than 6% of US scientists are Republican. Personally, I believe that has got to be a lie. No way are there that many Republican scientists anywhere in the world. That's a HUGE error.

Survey Methods

Results are based on aggregated Gallup Poll surveys of approximately 1,000 national adults, aged 18 and older (yea, a LOT older), interviewed by telephone. Sample sizes for the annual compilations range from approximately 10,000 to approximately 40,000. For these results, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±1 percentage point.

meh................who couldnt guess some dope would come up with this contrived bs. Yet, when the polls agree with their positions, they fall all over themselves to get them posted up...............

you're
>>>>>>

laughing_man-1.jpg

Does it really matter one way or the other?

Apparently to some it's what they live for. Remember all the poll threads before the election, I swear I thought some of the posters on here were foaming at the mouth and twitching while posting the polling numbers, on both sides of the spectrum. :cuckoo:

indeed s0n.......................:woohoo:

poar01_obama0803-5.jpg

dont get me wrong. Polls are great and sh!t...........but nothing is more inspiring than posting up some of my gay MS Paint Photobucket classics at the expense of the k00ks:eusa_whistle:

I sorta consider them snapshots effectively conveying to the viewer the level of public pwn of the posts by the k00ks.....particularly as viewed by the typical independent checking in on the thread.:lol:

Last edited:
Wow.....This is good news!

Unfortunately, the republicans will take it to heart and believe they have a mandate. Once again, they ignore the middle ground and leave it to the democrats. Their stubborn unwillingness to address the needs of moderates will doom them once again.

Republicans have no message, no candidates and no money....stilll a second rate party dreaming of their former grandier

Polls are like snapashots in time.

If you take a snapshot of a man who is falling from a tall building he looks just fine.

Wow.....This is good news!

Unfortunately, the republicans will take it to heart and believe they have a mandate. Once again, they ignore the middle ground and leave it to the democrats. Their stubborn unwillingness to address the needs of moderates will doom them once again.

Republicans have no message, no candidates and no money....stilll a second rate party dreaming of their former grandier

Al Coholic could be running in 2010 s0n............by an every increasing margin and in any poll, American's arent trusting the Dums on the economy as compared to Republicans. The dynamic has changed in the past 12 months.

Why?

Because, simply, Americans loath the far left love of taxes and hefty deficits, leaving me thankful that such persons exist as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Barak Obama. It reinforces to this generation that as in life, most decisions come down to suck vs. suckier. Far lefties running the country is clearly seen as the suckier.

I think Sammy here nails the popular sentiment on the incoherence of the rightwinger post....................

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-2.jpg

Forum List

Back