Liberals in southern Arizona seek to form new state: I do have to say I'm laughing

CA needs to be split into 3 separate states as well: Mexico North, Southern Canada and a state for the 10 people who actually do all the work

myself silly here at this thought how very typical.
Liberals in southern Arizona seek to form new state - Yahoo! News

So if its good for AZ shouldn't we look at the entire Nation? Just askin

Awesome... they could become AZ's Gaza strip.. a buffer zone. Then the Mexican criminals can fuck with them and leave the normal Arizonans alone.

:lol:

And what do you want to bet we'll the blame placed on BOOOOOSH. Man you do have laugh at the intolerance of the liberal left and they wonder why our Nation reject's them.

I keep hoping one day the Blue Dogs will reclaim their party from these Extremist ass-wipes that have hijacked it

Why are you laughing? I dont think this is legal. Technically West Virginia seceeding from Virginia wasn't legal. Course The North wanted to weaken the South so they allowed it.

What's their reasoning for it? I don't have time to read. Got to get back to work shortly.

If the people of Pima County want to form their own state then let them. It's their right to do so if they meet the requirements. I don't know why this should be an issue for anyone who doesn't live there.

Why are you laughing? I dont think this is legal. Technically West Virginia seceeding from Virginia wasn't legal. Course The North wanted to weaken the South so they allowed it.

What's their reasoning for it? I don't have time to read. Got to get back to work shortly.

I'm laughing at the intolerance of the left.....these assclowns who preach every chance they get about Tolerance are in fact the least tolerant people.

Honestly as divide as our Nation is I rather suspect at some point the issue of a National separation will take place.

myself silly here at this thought how very typical.
Liberals in southern Arizona seek to form new state - Yahoo! News

So if its good for AZ shouldn't we look at the entire Nation? Just askin

Awesome... they could become AZ's Gaza strip.. a buffer zone. Then the Mexican criminals can fuck with them and leave the normal Arizonans alone.

:lol:

They can have the useless Green Technology they can stand too, outlaw the internal combustion engine, whatever

Wonder how long it would take for them to be overrun with illegal aliens??

Hope they got super social services.

Wonder how long it would take for them to be overrun with illegal aliens??

Hope they got super social services.

Well who else is going to pay for all the service's their population will demand

I'm still waiting to hear you explain how this is "typical". Or is this just you making shit up again?

I'm still waiting to hear you explain how this is "typical". Or is this just you making shit up again?

My guess is he's talking about hypocrisy, as that Palin clown was pro-secession and now these democrats who probably mocked him on the campaign trail for it are doing the same thing.

Forum List

Back