Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

Where is the footage of the LIAR Glen Beck getting "beat up" by rabid New Yawkas?

Where is the police report?

Why are so many rabid ideological RWers buying that swill from the infamous LIAR Glen Beck?

What's in for you to invest in such LIES?!??

Again, your own video shows her STANDING and turning her sign towards Paul when the THUG in the gray suit runs toward her just STANDING there with her sign.

No Edtheliar, it shows her shoving the sign through the car window into Paul's face.

Dude, you are pathetic - even as mindless. partisan sycophants go.
OK, let's recap how the attack story has changed. First she rushed the car from one side and when stopped she rushed around the car to attack poor Randy Paul again. Then it was she just rushed the car and attacked. Since the video clearly shows her just standing there on one side of the car only and the car and the thugs rushing her, it is now she assaulted Paul by trying to show him her sign as the car moved by her.

Mind you that the video shows the thug in gray rushing toward her as she is just holding the sign with the writing facing herself and the sign completely outside the car when the thug in gray starts his assault rush toward her. If anything it was the thug's assault of her as she is turning the writing towards Paul that forces the sign slightly into the open window. So the thug in gray shoved the sign into Paul's face, as you put it.

Last edited:
Sorry chief. I got a thing about jack booted thugs beatin up little girls.

The MoveOn **** was a grown woman.

I don't care who does it. She had a sign in her hand not a gun.

Again, had someone rushed Obama that way, they would have been killed, and you would be applauding it.

And here you are defending it. In black and white.

Yer lying, but as a fascist, that is your way.

Again, had someone rushed Obama that way, they would have been killed, and you would be applauding it.

Claptrap.

All of your swill is utter claptrap.

All lies.

You are disgusting!

Again, your own video shows her STANDING and turning her sign towards Paul when the THUG in the gray suit runs toward her just STANDING there with her sign.

No Edtheliar, it shows her shoving the sign through the car window into Paul's face.

OK, let's recap how the attack story has changed. First she rushed the car from one side and when stopped she rushed around the car to attack poor Randy Paul again. Then it was she just rushed the car and attacked. Since the video clearly shows her just standing there on one side of the car only and the car and the thugs rushing her, it is now she assaulted Paul by trying to show him her sign as the car moved by her.

Mind you that the video shows the thug in gray rushing toward her as she is just holding the sign with the writing facing herself and the sign completely outside the car when the thug in gray starts his assault rush toward her. If anything it was the thug's assault of her as she is turning the writing towards Paul that forces the sign slightly into the open window. So the thug in gray shoved the sign into Paul's face, as you put it.

The police report has HER as the victim, no-one else.

End of story.

All the radical extreme screaming and shreiking from the reicht suggesting otherwise is just claptrap.

She didn't "rush" anyone. Paul's thuggish goons rushed her!!!

:lol:

I posted two Beck lies..one in which he admits lying to the Tea Party at a rally and one in which he admits lying about the behavior of The View ladies on air..very much the way he lied about the behavior of people in Bryant Park..and you skip back to this nutty stuff about a hypothetical were if the same thing happened to Obama, someone would be shot.

What happened with Rand is a woman with a sign..got thrown to the floor by a man much bigger then herself. That..wasn't enough for the guy..he then booted her head into the concrete. It's all on tape.

And you defend that.

Man..how fascist can you get.

Defending lies..and defending violence against little girls.

Claptrap.

All of your swill is utter claptrap.

All lies.

You are disgusting!

Of course, I am an infidel who defies your little tin Messiah®

You're an idiot Marc. I don't know if you are just generally a partisan, or if all this is driven by your racism, either way you remain an idiot. The party and Obama can do no wrong, the infidels can do no right.

What happened with Rand is a woman with a sign..got thrown to the floor by a man much bigger then herself. That..wasn't enough for the guy..he then booted her head into the concrete. It's all on tape.

And you defend that.

Again, you lie through your fucking teeth.

I in no way defended the actions of excessive force in subduing her.

You are a liar, but as a fascist that is part of who you are.

:lol:

I posted two Beck lies..one in which he admits lying to the Tea Party at a rally and one in which he admits lying about the behavior of The View ladies on air..very much the way he lied about the behavior of people in Bryant Park..and you skip back to this nutty stuff about a hypothetical were if the same thing happened to Obama, someone would be shot.

And you defend that.

Man..how fascist can you get.

Defending lies..and defending violence against little girls.

Remember that ultra RW buffoon who lost the race in Alaska recently?

Remember Christie verbally assaulting that single mother for asking a simple legitimate question?

It's because the RepubliCON$ and self-proclaimed CON$ervatives are all nothing but a bunch of slimey, sleazy, ruthless, degenerate, jackbooted thugs.

Their minions and lemmings will defend ANYTHING they do...to the death. ANYTHING!

Heil CON$!

images

Last edited:

And you defend that.

Again, you lie through your fucking teeth.

I in no way defended the actions of excessive force in subduing her.

You are a liar, but as a fascist that is part of who you are.

Post 323.
Post 327.

And then you try to deflect by inserting a hypothetical.

Man oh man..not only do you lie..you um..lie...then lie again.

I guess that makes you a liar. Like your hero..Beck.:lol:

The police report has HER as the victim, no-one else.

End of story.

All the radical extreme screaming and shreiking from the reicht suggesting otherwise is just claptrap.

They have to change the story from reality...there's no way they can legitimately justify what happened....so, it's 'make shit up' time.

Post 323.
Post 327.

If those had shown me defending the acts, you would have posted my words, ya fucking liar.

Nope, I'm just pointing out that you're a fucking liar.

Dude, you serve your party and you have no integrity,

Nope, I didn't lie about anything.

You did, and you continue to do so.

I engaged because Edtheliar posted a notorious hacked video - the epitome of "Youtube Yellow Journalism," one known and exposed for dishonest editing.

Hey, you have your party to support, you can't be caught up with sticking to the facts. Promoting fascism is too important.

Post 323.
Post 327.

If those had shown me defending the acts, you would have posted my words, ya fucking liar.

I engaged because Edtheliar posted a notorious hacked video - the epitome of "Youtube Yellow Journalism," one known and exposed for dishonest editing.

Hey, you have your party to support, you can't be caught up with sticking to the facts. Promoting fascism is too important.

This is rich.

This is after you defended the stomping of a woman by a man three times her size.

Fucking irony is way off the meter.

This is rich.

This is after you defended the stomping of a woman by a man three times her size.

Same fucking lie?

Too stupid to come up with a new one, after repeatedly being exposed?

The stupid **** was a fascist plant, sent by MoveOn to cause trouble. That is a fact, shit fer brains. No one disputes it. She shoved her sign in Paul's face with the intent of getting him to react, for a planned smear campaign by the fascist hate site, MoveOn.org - again a fact that no one - not even MoveOn disputes.

NOW LISTEN UP DUMBFUCK, for at least the third time, the HANDLING of the fascist **** WAS EXCESSIVE.

This is rich.

Same fucking lie?

The stupid **** was a fascist plant, sent by MoveOn to cause trouble. That is a fact, shit fer brains. No one disputes it. She shoved her sign in Paul's face with the intent of getting him to react, for a planned smear campaign by the fascist hate site, MoveOn.org - again a fact that no one - not even MoveOn disputes.

NOW LISTEN UP DUMBFUCK, for at least the third time, the HANDLING of the fascist **** WAS EXCESSIVE.

So not only are you defending it..you are calling her a ****.

Priceless. :lol:

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

YouTube - ‪Rand Paul Campaign Workers Beat Up Woman‬‏

Yeah, it was okay for her to physically assault Mr. Paul, but she's a poor little victim when it prompts someone else to kick her ass in order to stop her. My heart bleeds . . . for the fact that she didn't get smacked down harder. Maybe if chickenshit liberals didn't have the ability to hide behind their sniveling victimhood and other people's good manners quite so often, they'd learn how not to behave like savages.
Only in CON$ervative Loonyville is posing for a picture an "assault!!!

The Plum Line - Cops share more details on probe of stomper

The Lexington Division of Police has identified a suspect in connection to the October 25, 2010 assault of a woman at 600 Cooper Drive.

On the 25th, at approximately 7:00p.m., officers were alerted to an active assault at 600 Cooper Drive (Kentucky Educational Television Studios).

Officers responded to the scene of the assault and made contact with the victim. She identified herself as a member of MoveOn.org and stated she was assaulted while attempting to take a picture with candidate Rand Paul. Division of Police patrol officers took an assault report and forwarded the case to the Division of Police Bureau of Investigation.

Today, October 26, 2010, detectives identified the suspect, involved in the assault, as Tim Profitt. Mr. Profitt is currently being served with a criminal summons ordering him to appear before a Fayette County District Court Judge.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

Edtheliar strikes again...

{What led to the incident? Upon viewing this video that was uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday, Valle, wearing a red hoodie and carrying a sign, appears to rush toward Paul's open window as his vehicle approached the debate. She is pulled away from the window by Paul supporters. Then once the SUV has stopped, she runs around the vehicle toward Paul a second time. It is then she is brought down.}

You lie a lot, Edtheliar....

Post 323.
Post 327.

You worthless Teabagging LIAR!!!!

The same person whose quote you put my name on, and then called ME a liar when I told you it wasn't my quote, posted the video.
:asshole:

This is rich.

Same fucking lie?

You are just a pathological lying piece of shit and even the Tea Party doesn't dispute it. :lol:

And you can't read minds either, :asshole:

Forum List

Back