Liberals: IMPOSSIBLE to round up 12m illegal aliens; POSSIBLE to round up 300m guns???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hey libs...you wanna ban guns. How do we round up all 300 million?

You all say it's impossible to round up 12 million illegal aliens. I agree. Just logistically impossible.

But...you're quick to assume rounding up 300 million guns is very possible. How? A gun...unlike an illegal alien....is very much smaller. Can be hidden...forever...without food or water.

If it's impossible to do one....how do we do the other?

So...you might say it's not possible...but we need strong gun control to prevent EVEN MORE guns from floating around? Yet...you don't want to do shit to prevent more illegal aliens from entering.

You are right.

The small number of nativists need to realize we cannot round up the illegals.

The small number of far left gun nuts need to realize we cannot confiscate hand guns.

And you fucking nuts of the far left and the far right aren't fooling anyone that you are anything but fucking nuts.

:lol: Have a nice day.

You don't think there will be any serious response to this do you? At best you're going to get C-FAG drivel about people they hate clinging to things moonbats hate.

You all say it's impossible to round up 12 million illegal aliens. I agree. Just logistically impossible.

But...you're quick to assume rounding up 300 million guns is very possible. How? A gun...unlike an illegal alien....is very much smaller. Can be hidden...forever...without food or water.

So...you might say it's not possible...but we need strong gun control to prevent EVEN MORE guns from floating around? Yet...you don't want to do shit to prevent more illegal aliens from entering.
Thats a retarded post. Guns dont have legs.

You don't think there will be any serious response to this do you? At best you're going to get C-FAG drivel about people they hate clinging to things moonbats hate.

I expect nothing from C-FAGgers. They need helmets and drool cups.

OK then, we are five posts in and it is already time to take it to the flame zone. please.

The cat's out of the bag, the horse is out of the barn, the toothpaste is out of the tube.

Regulations on being able to purchase guns, all that, fine, let's talk.

But until you tell me how you get guns from gang members and other criminals first, well...

The cat's out of the bag, the horse is out of the barn, the toothpaste is out of the tube.

Regulations on being able to purchase guns, all that, fine, let's talk.

But until you tell me how you get guns from gang members and other criminals first, well...

How do you keep guns from thugs? You keep them in prison. If they're so dangerous that they can not be trusted in public where access to guns exists, they need to be kept somewhere they have no access to them. Ship them to an island prison if you have to, or contract with North Korea to house them there.

We have more than enough laws on the books as it is.

You are not seriously expecting libtard gun grabbing fascist scum to make sense, are you?

Did you put a saddle on the dick before you jumped on it?

How would you round up all the guns?
So you really think its harder to round up inanimate objects than live humans? When will your stupidity cease?

Yes. I can bury a pistol and it stays hidden forever. A human moves and eats and opens cell phone accounts and is caught on video. It's why US Marshalls always catch their man.

Guns don't eat or walk or open accounts. They're small and can be hidden in a box for decades. Humans cant.

You aren't this dumb are....wait...yeah...you are.

So you really think its harder to round up inanimate objects than live humans? When will your stupidity cease?

Yes. I can bury a pistol and it stays hidden forever. A human moves and eats and opens cell phone accounts and is caught on video. It's why US Marshalls always catch their man.

Guns don't eat or walk or open accounts. They're small and can be hidden in a box for decades. Humans cant.

You aren't this dumb are....wait...yeah...you are.
Thats what they have metal detectors for stupid.

why would anyone round up all the guns?

Well....you libs want a gun ban. If passed....how do you get them?

You far left gun grabbers can't have the guns.

You far right nativists can't have the illegals.

It's that simple. You only give yourselves headaches.

Forum List

Back