Liberals - how they really are

Why does everyone under 30 have to have a fuckton of tattoos?

Maybe because everyone wants to be a sailor, prison inmate, or a member of a tough motorcycle gang.

But they're afraid to do what sailors, prison inmates, or members of a tough motorcycle gang do.

Maybe because everyone wants to be a sailor, prison inmate, or a member of a tough motorcycle gang.

But they're afraid to do what sailors, prison inmates, or members of a tough motorcycle gang do.

When I was 13, my uncle set me down and showed me all his tattoos from the war and told me he regretted them and told me not to ever get any. I listened to my uncle.

God bless him! He was right.

• Banned

When I was 13, my uncle set me down and showed me all his tattoos from the war and told me he regretted them and told me not to ever get any. I listened to my uncle.

I don't have any either. And everytime I see them I think of convicts.

Don't lie, Marion. We've all seen the pictures.

Amazing+Tattoo+for+a+Man+7.jpg

Same here. I'm a pureskin, not a damned dirty inkie.

There must not be any kids on their lawns b/c the old farts are complaining about tattoos now.

Forum List

Back