Liberals, How do you still defend Obamas actions concerning Benghazi

This just in: Obama PERSONALLY killed Ambassador Chris Stevens...I just heard a theFOXNEWS pundit say so on da teevee.

Yep...his black A$$ needs to be impeached...post haste.

He did personally kill him. Obama is the one who decided we should have an ambassadar to Libya, when Libya wasn't ready to protect one.

Had he not put one there..you folks would be saying he was "leading from behind".

Who was it that said that first?

I think 50 threads on the exact same subject ought to be enough.

You've had your fun, now come back and join the adults.

I see how it works.

You can start multitudinous threads about the same thing because it makes Republicans/Romney/Ryan/Bush look bad, but the other side only gets one thread about Obama screwing the pooch.

This is too big now.. and very egregious.. The far left KOOKS that post here are not indicative of every day Americans. All of us need to be on the phones BURNING up the lines to our Republican congressmen and DEMANDING hearings and possible IMPEACHMENT proceedings take place IMMEDIATELY.

Do you think this administration is lying?

So your trying to tell me it is the GOP's fault because they cut funding how long ago? And Despite getting 30 or so request for more security, watching the 6 1/2 hour attack in real time on 9/11 using a predator drone and serviellance videos from the consulate, having the CIA and Generals who heard the distress calls ready: Delta force, 2 ships, an AC-130, an Apache, and a quick response marine team, all in the region for this precise type of situation that could have been there in 2 hours...But Obama thought that it was just a protest over a video, and the GOP cut funding, so he had no other choice but to tell everyone to stand down...3 separate times. How the hell does that make sense to you. What reason did he have to tell everyone to stand down and let 4 people fend for themselves against a terrorist militia??? I understand that you identify yourselves as Democrats, and defend those democratic policies, but you are Americans first, Democrats second. If this was Bush, I would probably defend him for the first couple of weeks, but with all the new info surfacing, I would be saying get him the hell out. This is that disgusting. There are only 2 scenarios that make sense on why Obama did not send the help that was absolutely ready and wanted to go. He either did not care enough to pay attention to the situation, or taking military action against a terrorist attack in a land of rainbows and teddy bears that we just freed from Qadaffi would no longer make it look like the land of rainbows and teddy bears.

Geez man, he was on his way to Vegas!

The administration has been lying since BEFORE Benghazi Liberals defend this administration because getting obama reelected is the most important thing in the world. If four people are killed, 30 killed (as the administration wanted) or ten thousand killed, it would be an acceptable price to pay for obama's glory.

I think 50 threads on the exact same subject ought to be enough.

You've had your fun, now come back and join the adults.

I see how it works.

You can start multitudinous threads about the same thing because it makes Republicans/Romney/Ryan/Bush look bad, but the other side only gets one thread about Obama screwing the pooch.

Liberal "fairness" is a one-way street.

Forum List

Back