Liberals have Koch Bros on the brain, and not much of a brain at that!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
This is perfect example of just how STUPID liberals really are.

And where is that civility that liberals are preaching to us about?

'Koch brothers' confusion results in death threat for Iowa company

A case of mistaken identity has entangled a small family-owned Des Moines company in union protests and led to a death threat.
Angry callers are mistaking Koch Brothers, a Des Moines office supply firm, with the brothers who own Koch Industries, the global energy conglomerate. Billionaires Charles and David Koch have fought Wisconsin unions, financed the tea party and opposed climate change rules.

Dutch Koch, president of the Des Moines company, wants everyone to know he’s not one of those Koch brothers, and he’s not politically active.

“I initially thought it was humorous to be confused with a multibillionaire,” he said, but then a death threat was left on his answering machine. Koch reported the call to the FBI, which he said traced it to a California man.

He said the trouble arises when media reports refer to “Koch brothers.” He figures the protesters are doing little research beyond a quick Google search.

Read all here:

‘Koch brothers’ confusion results in death threat for Iowa company | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com

No, trouble arises when you are stupid and hypocritically stupid at that! Which fits liberalism to a "T."

It's okay for George Soros, but not okay for anyone else to use their money politically? Stupid hypocrites.

So, now liberals are attacking an innocent company which has nothing to do with their fascist pet peeves--and they are sending death threats, to boot.

I can't wait for the first liberal to tell me this is an "isolated incident" and we can't judge liberalism from such actions.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, we can't judge them by the union activiy in Ohio or Wisconsin, we can't judge them by this: The zombietime Hall of Shame

I mean we just can't judge liberals at all, can we? Meanwhile liberals keep telling us the Tea Party is all about hate and violence.

I say it again, stupid hypocrites.

:cuckoo:

A case of mistaken identity has entangled a small family-owned Des Moines company in union protests and led to a death threat.
Angry callers are mistaking Koch Brothers, a Des Moines office supply firm, with the brothers who own Koch Industries, the global energy conglomerate. Billionaires Charles and David Koch have fought Wisconsin unions, financed the tea party and opposed climate change rules.

Dutch Koch, president of the Des Moines company, wants everyone to know he’s not one of those Koch brothers, and he’s not politically active.

“I initially thought it was humorous to be confused with a multibillionaire,” he said, but then a death threat was left on his answering machine. Koch reported the call to the FBI, which he said traced it to a California man.

He said the trouble arises when media reports refer to “Koch brothers.” He figures the protesters are doing little research beyond a quick Google search.

Read all here:

‘Koch brothers’ confusion results in death threat for Iowa company | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com

No, trouble arises when you are stupid and hypocritically stupid at that! Which fits liberalism to a "T."

It's okay for George Soros, but not okay for anyone else to use their money politically? Stupid hypocrites.

So, now liberals are attacking an innocent company which has nothing to do with their fascist pet peeves--and they are sending death threats, to boot.

I can't wait for the first liberal to tell me this is an "isolated incident" and we can't judge liberalism from such actions.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, we can't judge them by the union activiy in Ohio or Wisconsin, we can't judge them by this: The zombietime Hall of Shame

I mean we just can't judge liberals at all, can we? Meanwhile liberals keep telling us the Tea Party is all about hate and violence.

Ha, ha, ha! :lol:

And then magically, the name George Soros pops up in the OP.
I would guess the name "Soros" has been used thousands more times by the righties than the name "Koch" by the lefties!
Anyone want to take a bet?

Last edited:

Read all here:

abadpost.jpg

Seriously Dude, say stupid a few more times...it makes you sound super smart and cool:lol:

Some coincidences are unfortunate.

During WW-II the window of a dry goods store in my Brooklyn neighborhood had the name of the owner, A. Hitler & Sons (Silks & Woolens), proudly emblazoned in big gold letters. As expected, poor Albert Hitler had his window smashed.

A few years ago I read about an optometrist in California, a Dr. Theodore (Ted) Bundy, who changed his name because his practice had signigicantly diminished.

Last edited:

Read all here:

I would guess the name "Soros" has been used thousands more times by the righties than the name "Koch" by the lefties!

Wow, that Soooooooooooooooooooooo refuted the op . . . NOT! :lol::lol::lol:

When you can show me the "righties" sending death threats to some business with the same name as Soros, then MAYBE you will have your argument.

Until then, pathetic attempt at deflection noted. You get the fail whale!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

05.gif

Read all here:

Seriously Dude, say stupid a few more times...it makes you sound super smart and cool:lol:

Seriously dude. Spew some more sour grapes. It makes you sound like a typical liberal!

Another fail whale!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

05.gif

Read all here:

When you can show me the "righties" sending death threats to some business with the same name as Soros, then MAYBE you will have your argument.

05.gif

Hardly.
I think people who use the names "Soros" or "Koch" are mindless ideological goose-steppers who couldn't debate themselves out of a paperbag.
Both the far right and the far left love boogiemen because they fall for the fear mongering tactics of their own particular ideology, in other words they are that weak-minded.:confused:

05.gif

Hardly.
I think people who use the names "Soros" or "Koch" are mindless ideological goose-steppers who couldn't debate themselves out of a paperbag.
Both the far right and the far left love boogiemen because they fall for the fear mongering tactics of their own particular ideology, in other words they are that weak-minded.:confused:

I believe, if you reread the OP that was the point. And, you stepped into it.

05.gif

Hardly.

You wish.
"It's okay for George Soros, but not okay for anyone else to use their money politically"
It seems to me that the author of this thread proved his/her hypocrisy with that statement.
They complain about liberals using the Koch brother and then uses Soros, the right's favorite boogieman.
Like I said, Soros has been the boogieman for the right for quite awhile, almost daily i see his name pop up on these boards. Now the unimaginative liberals have discovered the Koch brothers, so it's a Boogieman War, who exactly is the biggest boogieman? Funny stuff.

Hardly.

You wish.
"It's okay for George Soros, but not okay for anyone else to use their money politically"
It seems to me that the author of this thread proved his/her hypocrisy with that statement.
They complain about liberals using the Koch brother and then uses Soros, the right's favorite boogieman.
Like I said, Soros has been the boogieman for the right for quite awhile, almost daily i see his name pop up on these boards. Now the unimaginative liberals have discovered the Koch brothers, so it's a Boogieman War, who exactly is the biggest boogieman? Funny stuff.

No, I don't "wish". The OP was about the lefts inconsistencies in their opinions. They rail against the rights use of Koch money but blissfully ignore their own avaricious acceptance of Soros' money.

Kiwi's are ususally better versed in the Queens English, what happened?

05.gif

Hardly.

Which explain why you lost so badly, because I can't debate my way out of paperbag? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Funny, because you can't debate you way out of a pathetic deflection.

There is a specific REASON I brought up Soros and that is because he is doing EXACTLY the same thing the Koch Bros are doing.

YET, liberals throw a fit at the Koch Bros, and turn a blind eye to Soros.

It's a huge hypocrisy and it's pretty obviously you don't like that pointed out.

CONSIDERING the op is about liberal hate toward the Koch Bros, it shouldn't follow to bring up the hypocrisy they have toward the Koch Bros? (aka the blind eye they turn toward Soros while they foam at the mouth over the Koch Bros?)

Once again, fail whale:

05.gif

Last edited:

05.gif

Hardly.

He stepped so far into it, he needs to wear hipwaders! ;)

:clap2::lol::lol::lol:

Hardly.

You wish.

You are so laughable.

The op is about liberals so filled with rage over the Koch Bros, they will send death threats to an innocent small business that has nothing to do with politics!

YET, as part of my commentary on this Koch Bros story I can't bring UP the hypocrisy of foaming at the mouth over the Koch Bros and turning a blind eye to Soros.

You aren't fooling anyone. You just didn't like me pointing that out.

Pretty obvious.

You wish.

No, I don't "wish". The OP was about the lefts inconsistencies in their opinions. They rail against the rights use of Koch money but blissfully ignore their own avaricious acceptance of Soros' money.

Kiwi's are ususally better versed in the Queens English, what happened?

The funny part is, I'm Tea Party and I never even HEARD of the Koch Bros until the left started ranting about them.

Yet, supposedly the Koch Bros are the "puppet masters" manipulating all of us in the Tea Party. :badgrin:

It not only displays the left's hypocrisy but their paranoia. They concoct a "conspiracy theory" for anyone who dares have a point of view besides the lockstep facism of liberalism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The funny part is, I'm Tea Party and I never even HEARD of the Koch Bros until the left started ranting about them

clearly, the age old 'follow the $$$' addage has just gone

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The funny part is, I'm Tea Party and I never even HEARD of the Koch Bros until the left started ranting about them

clearly, the age old 'follow the $$$' addage has just gone

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Follow what money?

Can you show me the money I've received from the Koch Bros?

Exactly what money am I supposed to be following besides the left wing paranoia about Fox News, or anyone else that doesn't follow fascist lock step with liberalism?

Forum List

Back