Liberals hating on Thanksgiving

She'll be SOL in that ability to shame them..
im still upset that none of santas slaves and reindeer werent black or hispanic.
Can we get reparations for that? Or maybe we can make santa gay and Mrs. Santa trans? Or Santa can marry all of the elves?
i did see the cartoon, i was under the impression that all of santas elves were very gay or sexually confused
What the hell does it matter at Roman orgy?
i didnt see any elves at any roman orgy in my lifetime
They were called dwarfs then...

Thanksgiving is another Great American Holiday that the Left Wingers can't enjoy.
Christmas is the next one.

im still upset that none of santas slaves and reindeer werent black or hispanic.
Can we get reparations for that? Or maybe we can make santa gay and Mrs. Santa trans? Or Santa can marry all of the elves?
i did see the cartoon, i was under the impression that all of santas elves were very gay or sexually confused
i have always wondered what the ancient romans used for vibrators,,,,,,cucumbers?

Thanksgiving is another Great American Holiday that the Left Wingers can't enjoy.

As a Liberal I enjoyed Thanksgiving with the family quite well. Every time conversation was slow someone would break out a dumb trump joke, good times.

As a Liberal I enjoyed Thanksgiving with the family quite well. Every time conversation was slow someone would break out a dumb trump joke, good times.

We always ridicule the left wingers are for being so hypersensitive, immature, irrational, unreasonable, dumb and fanatical.

We always ridicule the left wingers are for being so hypersensitive, immature, irrational, unreasonable, dumb and fanatical.

Whose we? The rest of your third grade acting fellow conservatives.

Whose we? The rest of your third grade acting fellow conservatives.
We don’t all behave as third graders. I like to think I behave as a sixth grader.

i have always wondered what the ancient romans used for vibrators,,,,,,cucumbers?
Well of course, but they had a a slave titillate it.

Would like to hope that most of us here on this board had a nice Thanksgiving. & are grateful for a day with friends & family.

The Liberals finally found a Holiday to attack that everyone celebrates. The only Holidays liberals have not attacked are Halloween and New Year’s Day. My money is on Halloween getting spared.

The Liberals finally found a Holiday to attack that everyone celebrates. The only Holidays liberals have not attacked are Halloween and New Year’s Day. My money is on Halloween getting spared.

WTF are you posting about?

are you that far in the rabbit hole?

The OP is not void. You just have no sound.

Arrogant liberals.
Probably ran out of food stamps.
No such creature as food stamps Twinkle Toes....
Yes their is Shit for brains. It just goes by different names in different states,
e.g. In Indiana, it's SNAP.
It's all called SNAP there leather face....get with the modern era in the 21st century...
If it's called SNAP, then why are you claiming food stamps don't exist?
Liberal deflection, redneck?
Because food stamps died in the electronic age....Notice you see no more food stamps in circulation?

Probably ran out of food stamps.
Yes their is Shit for brains. It just goes by different names in different states,
It's all called SNAP there leather face....get with the modern era in the 21st century...
Because food stamps died in the electronic age....Notice you see no more food stamps in circulation?

So the country doesn't a food stamp program anymore?

have you told the farm states yet?

So the country doesn't a food stamp program anymore?

have you told the farm states yet?
Are you two in yer nineties?

Forum List

Back