Liberals Godless? Not when faced with mortality..

Damn, I guess I really am an intellectual elitist in comparison to you. The whole point of belief in an after-life is to give security to the insecure. You're fucking insecure if you pledge your allegiance to a religion. Your insecurities make you believe in such bullshit as earth wide floods, water turning into wine, and other bullshit "miracles" in a science-fiction novel. Having faith is believing that there are no answers to life after death. Believing that we don't know everything there is to know about life and death. Faith is belief that does not rest on logic proof or material evidence. The bible is the so-called evidence of Christianity. Religion was created to control the insecure masses, including yourself. You called me a godless-fuck because you cannot comprehend someone so secure that they don't need "god" to answer their every prayer and answer.

My prediction: Your little jesus loving buddies will come in and start a circle jerk about how I'm stupid.

CharlestonChad said:
Damn, I guess I really am an intellectual elitist in comparison to you. The whole point of belief in an after-life is to give security to the insecure. You're fucking insecure if you pledge your allegiance to a religion. Your insecurities make you believe in such bullshit as earth wide floods, water turning into wine, and other bullshit "miracles" in a science-fiction novel. Having faith is believing that there are no answers to life after death. Believing that we don't know everything there is to know about life and death. Faith is belief that does not rest on logic proof or material evidence. The bible is the so-called evidence of Christianity. Religion was created to control the insecure masses, including yourself. You called me a godless-fuck because you cannot comprehend someone so secure that they don't need "god" to answer their every prayer and answer.

My prediction: Your little jesus loving buddies will come in and start a circle jerk about how I'm stupid.

Please don't delude yourself. You're dumber'n my dog, truth be told.

I can only marvel at the twisted, and idiotic argument you have just posted on a public forum. That is the THE most twisted, not to mention illogical, definition of "faith" I have ever heard.

And if you were so secure you wouldn't be doing your danmedest to cheat death. So don't presume to preach to security to me on a topic in which you are OBVIOUSLY the weaker person.

Who are my "Jesus loving buddies?" You mean every Christian on this board that finds your post about as stupid as I do?

I must've missed all their posts.

NEWSFLASH: I don't give a flying fuck what diety you choose to or not to believe in. That's YOUR problem, not mine. What is my problem is immoral and unethical shitheads such as yourself who presume to play Frankenstein with human life based on a lie -- a a promise of cure for this-n-that, based on exactly NOTHING.

All so you can extend your petty little mortal life one more day. Pathetic.

CharlestonChad said:
Both are controversial. Jizz in a chicks pink taco has potential for life, morning after pills prevent that life from forming.

Now you insert some bullshit like, "apples to oranges" or some other ignorant comment.

Prevention and destruction ARE two separate topics, shit for brains.

CharlestonChad said:
Both are controversial. Jizz in a chicks pink taco has potential for life, morning after pills prevent that life from forming.

Now you insert some bullshit like, "apples to oranges" or some other ignorant comment.
Wow, 2 posts in a row that make me think you are missing some of the banned members.

Kathianne said:
Wow, 2 posts in a row that make me think you are missing some of the banned members.

I'm REALLY impressed that he's s-o-o-o secure that one little religious insult, in response to his smartass mouth, and he completely changes the topic from his pet science project to religion.

Please don't delude yourself. You're dumber'n my dog, truth be told.

Another fucking gem. Seriously, who writes your jokes for you?

I can only marvel at the twisted, and idiotic argument you have just posted on a public forum. That is the THE most twisted, not to mention illogical, definition of "faith" I have ever heard.

You can only marvel, yet you continue to give a written reply.

And if you were so secure you wouldn't be doing your danmedest to cheat death. So don't presume to preach to security to me on a topic in which you are OBVIOUSLY the weaker person.

That's the whole fucking point you fucking cock sucker. I cheat death because I FUCKING DON"T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. If you believe in religion, then go ahead and killer yourself, because the afterlife must be soooooo much better than living on earth with liberals.

Who are my "Jesus loving buddies?" You mean every Christian on this board that finds your post about as stupid as I do?

I was right. The followers of a dead liberal hippie (jesus) are forming now to start the circle jerk.

I must've missed all their posts.

NEWSFLASH: I don't give a flying fuck what diety you choose to or not to believe in. That's YOUR problem, not mine. What is my problem is immoral and unethical shitheads such as yourself who presume to play Frankenstein with human life based on a lie -- a a promise of cure for this-n-that, based on exactly NOTHING.

god dammit, you're the little bitch that called "us" logical thinkers "godless fucks".

All so you can extend your petty little mortal life one more day. Pathetic.

ahhhh, I see now, living people don't deserve to live longer, but those wholesome little cells that aren't even human life should get priority. I would take a shit on embryonic stem cells without thinking twice if it were to make one person have 1 more day on earth.

CharlestonChad said:

That's the whole fucking point you fucking cock sucker. I cheat death because I FUCKING DON"T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. If you believe in religion, then go ahead and killer yourself, because the afterlife must be soooooo much better than living on earth with liberals.

I was right. The followers of a dead liberal hippie (jesus) are forming now to start the circle jerk.

god dammit, you're the little bitch that called "us" logical thinkers "godless fucks".

ahhhh, I see now, living people don't deserve to live longer, but those wholesome little cells that aren't even human life should get priority. I would take a shit on embryonic stem cells without thinking twice if it were to make one person have 1 more day on earth.

I have gone through the entire thread, without benefit of who it was you were quoting, (which I know I've asked you to do). Now that I've wasted more than a couple of minutes I still do not know who you are conversing with, so that I might speak to them if I wished to do so.

So genius, how about when quoting, you include the name, you KNOW, just don't delete it.

Kathianne said:
I have gone through the entire thread, without benefit of who it was you were quoting, (which I know I've asked you to do). Now that I've wasted more than a couple of minutes I still do not know who you are conversing with, so that I might speak to them if I wished to do so.

So genius, how about when quoting, you include the name, you KNOW, just don't delete it.

I was talking(quietly screaming) with gunnyL

CharlestonChad said:

Thankfully and obviously, not YOU.

"Fucking cocksucker?" You're a riot. :laugh:

You don't "cheat" anything, Wile E. You're going to die, period. I imagine if you talked to people in real life as you do on this board, it would be sooner rather than later.

Really? Who?

Having seen that pic of you that you so proudly displayed in the other thread, I'd suggest you suck them e-balls back in a bit, bud. You couldn't handle this "little bitch" on your best day and me lying on my back. Unless you sat that fat ass on me.

People like you don't deserve to live even one minute longer. You prove yourself unworthy of life every time you advocate the destruction of innocents for your petty-ass fear of death.

Kathianne said:

He is busily proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is every bit the intellectual genius -- not to mention secure in his nonbelief -- he claims to be.:)

And I DO believe he is referring to you as being part of the "circle jerk" of my Christian buddies!;)

gunnyL-
Having seen that pic of you that you so proudly displayed in the other thread, I'd suggest you suck them e-balls back in a bit, bud. You couldn't handle this "little bitch" on your best day and me lying on my back. Unless you sat that fat ass on me.

:laugh: Now there's the humor I knew you had in you. "e-balls", that might be the funniest thing I've read in weeks. Seriously.:bow2:

That pic was the first thing tha came up on google image search of "geek". I didn't think anyone would actually think that was me. I'm fairly sure I could "handle" you in real life. 6-1, 225, ex-fullback.

GunnyL said:
People like you don't deserve to live even one minute longer. You prove yourself unworthy of life every time you advocate the destruction of innocents for your petty-ass fear of death.

Humans can be innocent, not clusters of cells.

CharlestonChad said:
gunnyL-

:laugh: Now there's the humor I knew you had in you. "e-balls", that might be the funniest thing I've read in weeks. Seriously.:bow2:

That pic was the first thing tha came up on google image search of "geek". I didn't think anyone would actually think that was me. I'm fairly sure I could "handle" you in real life. 6-1, 225, ex-fullback.

Really.

Have you seen the 'post a recent photo of yourself thread'?

CharlestonChad said:
gunnyL-

Damn ... now you want to do THIS pissing contest.

I'm a Marine. End of story.

GunnyL said:
He is busily proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is every bit the intellectual genius -- not to mention secure in his nonbelief -- he claims to be.:)

And I DO believe he is referring to you as being part of the "circle jerk" of my Christian buddies!;)
I would proudly say we are buddies and Christian!

Kathianne said:
I would proudly say we are buddies and Christian!

Yeah, but what's tickling my funnybone is the fact that neither of us, as a habit, used religion as the basis of our arguments; yet, here we are, accused of ringleading the "circle jerk"!:dev3:

Forum List

Back