Liberals Fail To Destroy Laura Ingraham

Ingraham’s ratings spike a wake-up for advertisers

The bottom line is that Conservatives will watch Fox and the audience determines the success or failure of a show, not cowardly sponsors whose real bottom line is sales, not curing societies supposed ailments.
I knew that wasn't going to work. All Hogg did is provide her show with millions in free advertising. A lot of conservatives who never heard of her decided to check her out and see what all the fuss was about.

Not all liberals.

Bill Maher defends Ingraham: Parkland student calling for a boycott is wrong

“I want to defend Laura Ingraham,” Maher told the audience. "I know it sounds ridiculous, but it has to do with the Parkland kids and guns and free speech."

"Again, he is in the arena, and then he calls for a boycott of her sponsors," Maher continued, referring to Hogg, a student survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in February.

“Really? Is that American?” Maher asked the crowd, several of whom audibly shouted "yes!" in response.

"He complains about bullying? That’s bullying!" the host continued. "I have been the victim of a boycott ... I've lost a job as a result. It is wrong. You shouldn’t do this by team, you should do it by principle."

"Boycotting is part of free speech," shot back former New York Gov. Elliot Spitzer (D). "Saying, 'I don't want to work with that person.' Saying, 'I will not buy a product from that person.' That's speech."

"Really? All of the things Laura Ingraham has said over the years, and this is the straw that broke the camel's back?" Maher shot back.

It creates a “very chilling atmosphere," Maher added.

The bottom line is that Conservatives will watch Fox and the audience determines the success or failure of a show, not cowardly sponsors whose real bottom line is sales, not curing societies supposed ailments.
I knew that wasn't going to work. All Hogg did is provide her show with millions in free advertising. A lot of conservatives who never heard of her decided to check her out and see what all the fuss was about.

The Kid is a very effective young leader...he's in your head every single time! :113:

Not all liberals.

Bill Maher defends Ingraham: Parkland student calling for a boycott is wrong

“I want to defend Laura Ingraham,” Maher told the audience. "I know it sounds ridiculous, but it has to do with the Parkland kids and guns and free speech."

"Again, he is in the arena, and then he calls for a boycott of her sponsors," Maher continued, referring to Hogg, a student survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in February.

“Really? Is that American?” Maher asked the crowd, several of whom audibly shouted "yes!" in response.

"He complains about bullying? That’s bullying!" the host continued. "I have been the victim of a boycott ... I've lost a job as a result. It is wrong. You shouldn’t do this by team, you should do it by principle."

"Boycotting is part of free speech," shot back former New York Gov. Elliot Spitzer (D). "Saying, 'I don't want to work with that person.' Saying, 'I will not buy a product from that person.' That's speech."

"Really? All of the things Laura Ingraham has said over the years, and this is the straw that broke the camel's back?" Maher shot back.

It creates a “very chilling atmosphere," Maher added.

Bill Maher is a real liberal, not a left or a right wing nut, he stands for liberal values, I don’t agree with Maher on many topics however I respect him and his values. I have no respect for lefties.

We were able to run Bill O'Reilly off. Give it time, kid.

We were able to run Bill O'Reilly off. Give it time, kid.
Comparing scumbag, neo-Con O’Reily to MAGA Ingraham reveals your ignorance.

That control-freak teen tyrant did this out of 100% vindictive butthurt. A budding psychopath. His ego can't stand anyone not supporting his horrible-tempered bullshit. Nobody can - with a straight face - name me ONE redeeming quality this monstrosity has.

That control-freak teen tyrant did this out of 100% vindictive butthurt. A budding psychopath. His ego can't stand anyone not supporting his horrible-tempered bullshit. Nobody can - with a straight face - name me ONE redeeming quality this monstrosity has.

he's got all you wingnuts to wad up your panties and cry.

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back