Liberals exploiting blacks is tired trend

Blacks know where the racists are, and of course ALL surveys show they are discriminated against in hiring, and everything else. (Mainly by Pubs and Dupes, of course).

Blacks know where the racists are, and of course ALL surveys show they are discriminated against in hiring, and everything else. (Mainly by Pubs and Dupes, of course).

oh for crying out loud you are FULL OF SHIT...shut up
that isn't what the ARTICLE WAS ABOUT...go try reading it

Last edited:

Yeah democrats think so highly of blacks, when they find one clean and articulate, who speaks with no negro dialect, they run him for president

Edited: these are things democrats have said, like its unusual, I guess thats why racist hypocrats dont vote for blacks in majority white districts, but republicans do

Last edited:
Sure, that's why they have so much support from minorities.

Just because the right refuses to stoop to the manipulation and mass thought control tactics the left employs doesn't make them anti minority.
Conservative politicians consider the American people as a whole. They don't run around saying, "your group needs this and I'm going to give it to you".
Democrats promise the opposite of the America dream and then don't even deliver that.
Not the fault of conservatives that a bunch of simpletons eat up the leftist drivel...
They should be asking how that's worked for them up to now?

And suggesting that minorities are being controlled like puppets by the left is another reason why they don't vote GOP.

Instead of wondering what your party can do to improve relations with minorities you blame the left.Because it couldn't be anything the party is doing wrong, no sir, it's all those evil liberals.

Yeah, Republicans aren't making any inroads with minorities for good reasons. For one thing, someone should take some time to read Ron Paul's comments on race (independent of his newsletters he published while he was out of Congress). Paul thinks that the gov't shouldn't have intervened with businesses who were forced to provide public accommodations. He said the "market" would have eventually done what the gov't forced them to do.

The rest of the GOP pretty much alienates minority voters at every turn by insulting them. They say that Blacks don't know what's best for them. The right always seems to be denigrating Hispanics in one way or another. Well, that's going to come back to bite the GOP in a big way in states like TX where Hispanics are now a majority. Time is not on the GOP's side. They had better wake up to demographic realities, or they'll find themselves a minority party in more ways than one.

Just because the right refuses to stoop to the manipulation and mass thought control tactics the left employs doesn't make them anti minority.
Conservative politicians consider the American people as a whole. They don't run around saying, "your group needs this and I'm going to give it to you".
Democrats promise the opposite of the America dream and then don't even deliver that.
Not the fault of conservatives that a bunch of simpletons eat up the leftist drivel...
They should be asking how that's worked for them up to now?

And suggesting that minorities are being controlled like puppets by the left is another reason why they don't vote GOP.

Instead of wondering what your party can do to improve relations with minorities you blame the left.Because it couldn't be anything the party is doing wrong, no sir, it's all those evil liberals.

Yeah, Republicans aren't making any inroads with minorities for good reasons. For one thing, someone should take some time to read Ron Paul's comments on race (independent of his newsletters he published while he was out of Congress). Paul thinks that the gov't shouldn't have intervened with businesses who were forced to provide public accommodations. He said the "market" would have eventually done what the gov't forced them to do.

The rest of the GOP pretty much alienates minority voters at every turn by insulting them. They say that Blacks don't know what's best for them. The right always seems to be denigrating Hispanics in one way or another. Well, that's going to come back to bite the GOP in a big way in states like TX where Hispanics are now a majority. Time is not on the GOP's side. They had better wake up to demographic realities, or they'll find themselves a minority party in more ways than one.

what Republicans say BLACKS don't know what's good for them?
I guess they should go out like Joe Biden and say to blacks vote Republican and you will take those chains off..as for Hispanics, what the hell are you babbling about..so what if they are a majority in some states...this is that trait you liberals have of USING groups instead of seeing them as individuals, it's the same you all do with blacks..look how you talk about them and how they only vote Democrat...you all believe you OWN THEM

Maybe republicans should try to court the black vote instead of using them as a tool to rally their base.

Republicans are the ones who in fact treat blacks as equals while Democrats make fools of themselves assuming blacks all feel they need their help. After which they make assholes of themselves when the votes are in and blacks are once again forgotten until the next campaign cycle begins.

Sure, that's why they have so much support from minorities.

That's mostly due to socioeconomic reasons more than anything else, in my opinion.

I guess they should go out like Joe Biden and say to blacks vote Republican and you will take those chains off..as for Hispanics, what the hell are you babbling about..so what if they are a majority in some states...this is that trait you liberals have of USING groups instead of seeing them as individuals, it's the same you all do with blacks..look how you talk about them and how they only vote Democrat...you all believe you OWN THEM

If Republicans can't convince Blacks or other minorities to vote for them, it seems to me that the problem is either the message, or the messengers..., or both. Since the GOP is ALWAYS talking about personal responsibility, I suggest that this is a perfect opportunity for them to take some responsibility for their inability to be more convincing.

Maybe republicans should try to court the black vote instead of using them as a tool to rally their base.

Republicans are the ones who in fact treat blacks as equals while Democrats make fools of themselves assuming blacks all feel they need their help. After which they make assholes of themselves when the votes are in and blacks are once again forgotten until the next campaign cycle begins.

Nonsense.

African-Americans know very well that democrats will support and defend the Constitution and its case law concerning equal protection and due process rights, vital legal principles needed to combat discrimination and ensure the preservation of every American’s civil liberties.

Republicans, for the most part, are hostile to these principles, oppose the rule of law, and are willing to allow ‘majority rule’ to determine whether one has his civil liberties or not in the context of the ‘states’ rights’ myth.

Yeah, Republicans aren't making any inroads with minorities for good reasons

The double irony in your statement. The point of fiscal conservatism is getting government out of the way so people can pursue their own riches. By definition, there is no catering to anyone or any group. So,

Irony 1) Your question on the other hand involves what your party is offering to "blacks." What you offer them comes at the expense of someone else. So when you buy blacks, women, ... then you are destroying everyone's liberty to buy everyone else. Look at what your great leader has done to our economy as a demonstration of the results of that.

Irony 2) To be able to buy a "group" means that you assume they all have the same interest, which is in itself prejudice.

I am an individual. I happen to be white, male and there are a lot of other attributes you can assign to me, but you cannot "buy" me by appealing to anything but my sense of individuality. And that is bought by providing me the freedom to make my individual choices. I'm not interested in what you're going to do for "whites" or "men" or anything else that I am. Ironic the left thinks groups are not individuals, you can buy them as a group, and that makes us "prejudice."

Last edited:

Very true, democrats have owned them, literally. And biden said put you BACK in chains, so democrats going 19th century on blacks again? Joe biden thinks we are in the 20th century

. I may be able to understand why the majority of blacks shy from the Republican party. After all the Republican party expects people to be who they are and to work for what they get. A lot of blacks realize that is freeing not limiting. Unfortunately the politics of the democrats have put a lot of blacks in the bondage of being poor. I can see why someone would vote to keep that system going when the same people who run that system offer no other alternative.

It is condescending attitudes like this towards blacks that keeps them away from the republican party. The characterization of blacks as freeloading, lazy and only looking for a government handout

While these characterizations play well with the radical wing of the party......they turn off hard working blacks......and yes, the majority of blacks are hard working

Liar, that isn't what I said at all. That is what you think.

I may be able to understand why the majority of blacks shy from the Republican party. After all the Republican party expects people to be who they are and to work for what they get. A lot of blacks realize that is freeing not limiting. Unfortunately the politics of the democrats have put a lot of blacks in the bondage of being poor. I can see why someone would vote to keep that system going when the same people who run that system offer no other alternative.

So I can understand that the propaganda of the liberal left has been very effective and I understand why blacks shy from Republicans because of it.

What I don't understand is why black gravitate to the democrat party. The party of the following:

1..Slavery and the civil war, this to me is like a Jew belonging to the Nazi party.
2..Opposing every single civil rights act from the civil war and over turning many on the way, up to about 1960 when their "southern stratergy" made them court the black vote. In other words it became poltitically expedient to pretend to be something other then a racist democrat.
3.. Segregation, today and tomorrow.
4.. Jim Crow
5.. Poll Taxes
6. Literary test for blacks before they could vote.
7. The KKK organized to suppress, kill, Republicians, especially black Republicans. (there were no black democrats)

So while I am not sure why the blacks turned from the party of Lincoln, other then they seemingly get more goodies from the democrat side. But to align with the party that actually did put them in chains and then fought a war to keep them in those chains, I don't understand.

Obama and his life is about as black as Romney's.

So your claim is that blacks are too stupid and or lazy to vote republican?

No, that is your projection, liar.

Just look at some of the post in this thread by liberals and you'll see just what the author of the article is talking about..

Nonsense.

African-Americans know very well that democrats will support and defend the Constitution and its case law concerning equal protection and due process rights, vital legal principles needed to combat discrimination and ensure the preservation of every American’s civil liberties.

Republicans, for the most part, are hostile to these principles, oppose the rule of law, and are willing to allow ‘majority rule’ to determine whether one has his civil liberties or not in the context of the ‘states’ rights’ myth.

What is nonsense is that you believe either of the two parties support and defend the Constitution.

a

If Republicans can't convince Blacks or other minorities to vote for them, it seems to me that the problem is either the message, or the messengers..., or both. Since the GOP is ALWAYS talking about personal responsibility, I suggest that this is a perfect opportunity for them to take some responsibility for their inability to be more convincing.

Bill cosby tried that and they hate him. Its hard to compete when one side gives you money for having kids and watching judge shows

The republicans in this country see blacks as NOT having the ability to think for themselves.

Look at how they claim a party RUN by a black man is expoiting black people.

They dont see blacks has having the brains to think for themselves

really? is that why dems say that blacks who are republicans are traitors, uncle toms, aunt jemimah etc....?

your propaganda don't fly

Do you people even read what you write?

There are only 2 reasons minorities vote democratic? Because they are stupid and brainwashed or because they are desperate for hand outs and hate hard work?

Seriously you all need to take a hard look in the mirror if you actually believe that.

If you are referring to my post that is not what I said. What I don't understand is why they vote democrat. What a thinking person should get out of my post is that the Democrats, no matter how well intended, have created a system where is it very hard for a person to escape. As I also said I don't blame people for once trapped in such a system to want to protect that system. Maybe I should not have used the word goodies. What irks me is the implication that conservatives want to just cut the safety net. That could not be further from the truth. What conservatives want is the safety net but provide the ability for people to earn according to their ability. For an example, perhaps the most conservative President we have had in recent history is Ronald Reagan. Reagan signed MLK's birthday into law and started the earned income credit. Another example is Nixon, who signed the first clean water act and started the EPA. At the time both were needed and not needed to promote political agendas. Reagan did more for blacks then any President since with maybe the exception of GWB. So the stereotype that the democrat party pushes is rubbish and must be fought again. The only way out of being poor for blacks and whites, is to work. To that end they must be given every opportunity to do so, thus we need a strong industrial base, not a nation weakening welfare state.

Forum List

Back