Liberals evolve into conservatives

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
The massacre in CT will force some liberals to see reality and will drive them to become conservatives. Many times shocking events in someone's life wakes them up to what liberals really are and what harm they cause to society.

This little CT town in a BLUE state most likely didn't think it was a good idea for an armed guard to be in a school. Guns are evil to most liberals, so only evil people carry guns...except the police and military.

It will be interesting to see if this CT town puts armed police or guards in their schools now....I'm guessing they will do it, despite anti-gun nuts protests. The city council will have heated debates and the liberal media will ignore it/cover it up since they don't need this specific city highlighting the problem of protecting ourselves against evil people with guns.

There are other issues that drive liberals to be conservatives. Many minorities that grow up in the ghetto only seeing liberals pandering to them with handouts and now way out...eventually see the light and get off the plantation....but friday the liberal crowd is now seeing the blowback of not protecting kids with some armed police/guard all in the name of "guns are evil."

The massacre in CT will force some liberals to see reality and will drive them to become conservatives. Many times shocking events in someone's life wakes them up to what liberals really are and what harm they cause to society.

This little CT town in a BLUE state most likely didn't think it was a good idea for an armed guard to be in a school. Guns are evil to most liberals, so only evil people carry guns...except the police and military.

It will be interesting to see if this CT town puts armed police or guards in their schools now....I'm guessing they will do it, despite anti-gun nuts protests. The city council will have heated debates and the liberal media will ignore it/cover it up since they don't need this specific city highlighting the problem of protecting ourselves against evil people with guns.

There are other issues that drive liberals to be conservatives. Many minorities that grow up in the ghetto only seeing liberals pandering to them with handouts and now way out...eventually see the light and get off the plantation....but friday the liberal crowd is now seeing the blowback of not protecting kids with some armed police/guard all in the name of "guns are evil."

No they won't. Didn't the GOP just vote to cut funding for additional "public sector" servants? Firemen, policemen, teachers, etc, are being laid off all over the country.

• Banned
Typical diversion attempt by a dumbfuck liberal.

FYI....funding the local police, firemen, teachers is the responsibility of the city and the state, not another state via the Feds. People in Iowa should not be paying the salaries of NYC policemen, dumbfuck.

Now, try to stick to you subject matter that many liberals wake up to reality when something like the CT massacre takes place. I gurantee many liberals in CT want to pass gun ban laws in CT and some liberals are seeing their guns and rights being squashed by other liberals while criminals get a free ride.

No they won't. Didn't the GOP just vote to cut funding for additional "public sector" servants? Firemen, policemen, teachers, etc, are being laid off all over the country.

FYI....funding the local police, firemen, teachers is the responsibility of the city and the state, not another state via the Feds. People in Iowa should not be paying the salaries of NYC policemen, dumbfuck.

Now, try to stick to you subject matter that many liberals wake up to reality when something like the CT massacre takes place. I gurantee many liberals in CT want to pass gun ban laws in CT and some liberals are seeing their guns and rights being squashed by other liberals while criminals get a free ride.

So....with states already strapped for cash, where will they get the money to pay these extra guards? I think it will be cheaper to simply outlaw the guns. What do you think?

Nope.

And, its a nonsensical argument for intelligent, educated people to suddenly because chickens running around screaming that the sky is falling.

We should consider a federal law to require all public accommodations to employ armed guards, proportionate to the size of the facility.

Private business - at your expense.

Government facilities - a federal income tax surcharge to pay for it.

But, but what drove you to become a paranoid callous conservative? Too much Limbaugh, Hannity and Cheney and too little formal education, add on a liberal slice of fear and hate for those not white and others not cookie cutter versions of yourself?

• Banned
Dumbfuck....local taxes are for the safety and security of the local community, not giving out FREE stuffs to lazy people.

People would pay a surcharge at local stores or more in housing taxes if the local voters support it, so the police can man each school in their community.

People get employed to be police officers and the kids are protected.....what a concept.

So....with states already strapped for cash, where will they get the money to pay these extra guards? I think it will be cheaper to simply outlaw the guns. What do you think?

But, but what drove you to become a paranoid callous conservative? Too much Limbaugh, Hannity and Cheney and too little formal education, add on a liberal slice of fear and hate for those not white and others not cookie cutter versions of yourself?

I formed my conservative beliefs growing up in a military family where I watched Jimmy Carter screw things up in the 70s, then Reagan fixed the mess. I lived among minority groups since day one on this planet on military bases and we were equal and played together.

It was later in my high school and college years where I ran into the liberal crowd telling us we're oppressors, etc as white people and the "off base" blacks felt white people were their problem makers. Professors in college spewing liberal bullshit about how life is unfair for certain groups because of white people didn't correlate with my reality of all groups living together on military bases.....I saw right through their bullshit.

I rarely listened to Rush until my late 20s, Hannity is an ass kisser, etc. today I listen to Medved, Hewitt, Rush and some Levin....but most of my conservative views are from my extensive education background and my experiences watching idiots like you here and in real life.

I see many liberals that wake up to liberalism being bullshit, but many of you here are neck deep in the bullshit and eating it with enjoyment.

Yeah.....that's where all the harm comes-from.....

....libruls!!!!

handjob.gif

Mr Shitman is the perfect example of a liberal that is eating gobs and gobs of the bullshit.....because he is insane and still living in his childhood mind.

LOL! Coming from a handout-addicted welfare queen like you Cindy, you'll understand if I just laugh.

Please stop fisting yourself publicly with every post.

It must be your day off from Burger King.

Society is safe from HepC and HIV today....

Mr Shitman is the perfect example of a liberal that is eating gobs and gobs of the bullshit.....because he is insane and still living in his childhood mind.

^^^^
did_it_ever_happen_to_you_when_03-1.gif

It could be much-worse.

I could be ignorant White-trash; a generic-Teabagger, like yourself.

loser_point.gif
loser_point.gif
loser_point.gif
loser_point.gif
loser_point.gif
loser_point.gif

slap_3f.gif

Awwww.... Cindy, you're lashing out!

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, honey. It's what's always worked to calm you down in the past.

Cindy? Is that your blow up doll? We all know Cindy is now infected and can't go outside....

LOL! Coming from a handout-addicted welfare queen like you Cindy, you'll understand if I just laugh.

Please stop fisting yourself publicly with every post.

It must be your day off from Burger King.

Society is safe from HepC and HIV today....

Forum List

Back