Liberals Don't Realize How Crazy They Are

You are an ignorant idiot- not the Pope.

You can't even understand the difference between recognizing reality- that Islam is a religion- Thomas Jefferson was not a supporter of Islam- he recognized the reality that Islam is a religion and believed that all Americans must have religious freedom including Muslims.

Meanwhile- you just keep pissing on the Constitution.

I have come to realize that you are not an American which is why you so clearly despise our Constitution.
You have already LOST the debate about Islam being a religion.

You have already lost the debate about you being an American.

Why do you keep telling Americans what we should do?

Go fix your own country.

You are an ignorant idiot- not the Pope.

You can't even understand the difference between recognizing reality- that Islam is a religion- Thomas Jefferson was not a supporter of Islam- he recognized the reality that Islam is a religion and believed that all Americans must have religious freedom including Muslims.

Meanwhile- you just keep pissing on the Constitution.

I have come to realize that you are not an American which is why you so clearly despise our Constitution.
If Thomas Jefferson had thought Islam was a religion (which I rather doubt), he simply would have been wrong.

LOL- hmmmm who to believe when it comes to Islam and the Bill of Rights.....you- some idiot from another country on the internet.....or Thomas Jefferson?

Man that is a tough one.....lol.

In his autobiography, Jefferson recounted with satisfaction that in the struggle to pass his landmark Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom (1786), the Virginia legislature "rejected by a great majority" an effort to limit the bill's scope "in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan."

In his autobiography, Jefferson recounted with satisfaction that in the struggle to pass his landmark Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom (1786), the Virginia legislature "rejected by a great majority" an effort to limit the bill's scope "in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan."
You showed me this quote from some unknown author before, and I told you it doesn't show Jefferson defining Islam as a religion. And its language is practically undecipherable. And what's the matter, you can't stand on your own two feet ? You goota go running to Jefferson to fight you battles for you ?

You lost the debate about Islam not being a religion, by agreeing that Islam (Koran) supports UNethical conducts.

Go fix your own country.
My own country is the USA. And I lost nothing. :biggrin:

No- you already have shown you are not American.

Why don't you work to ban Muslims in whatever podunck backward country you live in?

The entire world knows you aren't American.

Go fix your own country.
My own country is the USA. And I lost nothing. :biggrin:

Yeah um, you dropped these.

iu

Yeah um, you dropped these.

iu
Run out of things to say, huh. Maybe you could go back to the music thread where some glunk is challenging me (I think) to a music duel. Does he ever not know what he's getting into. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back