Liberals, do you side with Barack Obama or Noam Chomsky?

Do you agree with Chomsky or Obama?

• Obama, assasinating terror suspects is best.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Chomsky, assasinating terror suspects is worse than torturing them.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
A good mixture of both seems to work to me.

We could just assainate.

Or we could torture

We could torture and assinate.

But we can't assinate then torture since you you can't tortue a dead person.

Of course, we have to keep the public from knowing about it. That leads to some really ugly politics.

Last edited:

We could just assainate.

Or we could torture

Of course, we have to keep the public from knowing about it. That leads to some really ugly politics.

Well we've kept ppl from knowing about it for a long time. We just torture our suspects in other countries then the politicians can get away with it for the most part.

Places like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and others where they're experienced at torturing.

Extraordinary rendition by the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We could just assainate.

Or we could torture

Well we've kept ppl from knowing about it for a long time. We just torture our suspects in other countries then the politicians can get away with it for the most part.

Places like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and others where they're experienced at torturing.

Extraordinary rendition by the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the end, it is best for a political party not to do either, since torture/assasination tends to build resentment between th party and those that are willing to give their political ideas a chance.

Take a look at how the Republicans tend to sink when they declared waterboarding is not torture. It gave the Republicans a loopy feel that just does not go away.

Well I live in NYC. And the last time some asshole with legs in the terrorist community started mouthing off about how he was going to take the fight to American shores..we got 9/11.

So I ain't crying any tears over al-Awlaki.

Although I find it interesting that no conservative was all that concerned with Dogan's death.

Funny that.

yeeaahhh

He got on board a ship that was planning on running the blockade, Israel said not to to that, but they did it any way and they responded, in person, and he got himself killed.

OBAMA sent a bomb, OBAMA made no attempt to capture OUR citizen.

Your comparison is jack shit.

Have a big cup of manthefuckup and admit obama should be in jail for murder.

Yeah it's generally acceptable that countries mount a special ops against a civilian ship in international waters in the middle of the night..and kill an American Citizen.

Or is it your contention that Dogan manually inserted several bullets into his chest and one into his noggin?

Feel free to defend an "American citizen" who met with several terrorists that were foiled before they could do any harm. And a guy who was hiding out in Yemen while spewing Al Qaeda propaganda.

No really..it looks great.

Now you're just a hack.

Dogan was killed. He was not single out for an assassination.

Sorry you lack the balls to admit that you will vote for your murdering scum no matter what he does.

What a fucking joke. I love how the Former war hawks turn pacifists when it comes to Obama.

But what's most ironic is that no matter what Obama does, it's wrong. If Al Awlaki would have blown something up, Obama would have gotten the blame. If Ghaddafi would have massacred a shitload MORE of his citizens... Obama would have been at fault for not doing anything about it.

This isn't about the policy of executing Al Awlaki(which BOOOOSH authorized by executive order...another aspect they forget). This is about hating Obama.... no matter what he does or says.

65% of all America wars were started with a (D) in the WH.

shit, until HW Bush, you guys were on a roll going back to at least WW1

Forum List

Back