Liberals, do you agree with the following protocol on how to treat ''undocumented'' immigrants?

Do you ever notice how liberals don't want to answer simple fucking questions? You ask a question that they don't want to answer and then they ask you a question about something that's off-topic. Disingenuous, partisan hacks.

show us the express immigration clause that says we can eschew Commerce and lose money on border policy.

You're off-topic.
you simply don't understand the topic and have to appeal to ignorance but claim you are right. only right wing bigots, do that.

our Constitution is Express not implied by right wing bigotry.

Do you ever notice how liberals don't want to answer simple fucking questions? You ask a question that they don't want to answer and then they ask you a question about something that's off-topic. Disingenuous, partisan hacks.
i only notice how the right wing are just plain hypocrites about being legal to (Constitutional) law.

you simply don't understand the topic and have to appeal to ignorance but claim you are right. only right wing bigots, do that. our Constitution is Express not implied by right wing bigotry.

You're a moron. My wife is Mexican and our children are bilingual Hispanics.

I simply asked if you agree that Americans are obligated to provide the aforementioned for foreigners who decide that they want to live here. You're too much of a pussy to honestly answer the question so you engage in the c*nt act. We're done here, dumbass.

you simply don't understand the topic and have to appeal to ignorance but claim you are right. only right wing bigots, do that. our Constitution is Express not implied by right wing bigotry.

You're a moron. My wife is Mexican and our children are bilingual Hispanics.

I simply asked if you agree that Americans are obligated to provide the aforementioned for foreigners who decide that they want to live here. You're too much of a pussy to honestly answer the question so you engage in the c*nt act. We're done here, dumbass.
a disingenuous question. we are bringing refugees from our useless right wing warfare State policies. the right wing complains about the refugees they create.

1) They should be greeted at the border and provided food, water and, if necessary, medical care.
2) They should be transported to a hotel/apartment with no more than 4 per room with 2 queen-sized beds and a refrigerator stocked with food and water.
3) Any children must be immediately registered to the local school. Appropriate clothes and shoes must be provided to any children in need and transportation must be provided, along with any school supplies.
4) An immigration attorney must be provided to work on their behalf.
5) Due to the backlog of immigration cases, the ''undocumented'' immigrants must be housed and fed for however many months (or years) it takes for their case to be heard by the immigration court. Thereafter, regardless of the judge's verdict, Green Cards must be provided so that the immigrants can then obtain employment, driver's licenses, etc. Additionally, they must be permitted to vote in local and national elections.
6) In the event any of them are arrested, they are entitled to free defense attorneys.
7) In the event any of them suffer a medical calamity, all medical costs to treat them will be free for them.

Do you agree that the American people are obligated to provide all of this to anyone who walks across the border and into our nation? Am I missing anything else? For instance, should they be given season tickets to Laker games?
K9, you are a good soldier in your support for our Finger-pointer in Chief. The latest news out of an immigration center in McAllen, Texas makes AOC the truth teller. According to reports, this place is definitely a concentration camp. A place where helpless children are concentrated. Even Republican flunkies are gagging at the stench, while Trump blames Democrats, Obama, Hillary, Emma Lazarus, and the FF....anybody but his policies. I'm sure he appreciates your effort to gloss over this travesty while he plans his Independence Day self aggrandizing speeches.
Ooooohhh! So bad here, maybe we should send them back to their homeland where life was so much better? Bus them back. Send them home.
"Ooooohhh! So bad here, maybe we should send them back to their homeland where life was so much better? Bus them back. Send them home.["

You mean now that your antecedents are all settled in and you got yours?

Good, real Americans migrated here legally when we were needed by other Americans...Good, real Americans weren’t spoon fed liabilities to other Americans. Good, real Americans didn’t have litters of children and force others to pay for them.

Forum List

Back