Liberals - diversity and tolerance

Minnesota's Tobacco Tax Increase is a Victory for Kids and Taxpayers (Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids)
Doing smokers a favor.

New smoking ban
I'm a non-smoker, and was opposed to this ban. It should be up to the business if they want to allow smoking or not, and the patrons can decide from there. In my area, there were a couple bars that were smoke free before this ban, and they did just fine.

Los Angeles city council issues fast-food ban for poor neighbourhoods | World news | guardian.co.uk
Fast food ban..... in low income areas? Why should the middle classs be allowed to suffer with these hideous establishments near them?

New York City passes trans fat ban - Diet and nutrition- msnbc.com

Community Reinvestment Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And yes, I was young when this happened, so That somehow means it's not true?:cuckoo:

That's just a few now that I can post links.:razz:
I did enjoy responses from both sides. I consider myself center-right, with some libertarian views. I voted for Clinton when I was 18 in 92, and have changed my views since then. I also voted for Bush jr, and was not really happy with how he handled things. Now, The liberals have total control of all three branches of government, and the fairness doctrine is probably coming down the pipe? OK then I want more conservative/libertarian teachers in my public funded high schools and colleges. Since Liberals like to propose laws and pass regulations based on fairness, why is that so unreasonable?

Forum List

Back