liberals distruction

If you dont earn it,it doesnt belong to you.if you want communism go to russia or china.youll feel comfortable there.

Blow me, freak. Unless you pay your fair share of taxes then stay off the roads, don't fly and call one of your nutjob friends to protect your candy ass or save your burning trailer.

And you have links to prove all this garbage?

No???

Didn't think so.

Where do these people come from? And, why can't they read and reason?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

liberals, except for 1 or 2 percent work to destroy america, what are they going to do when they run out of other peoples money? they work every day on destroying our freedom, trying to tell us what to eat, what cars to buy, they want to grow gov. they enable welfare, they promote illegal immigration, they dont want us to be independent with our own oil and grow jobs, they sell america everyday for votes, its beyond time for people to wake up! this so called president and his wife i believe are racists, they have shown it time and time again, they are for theirselves and their own agenda, an example: michelle saysafter the election, this is the first time im proud to be an american, what! barrack says: the police acted stupidly, the time his militant harvard professor got stupid with the police, this so called president tells the public what they want to hear then does as he wants and there are qutie a few out there that dont get it.
we need to throw these two hollywood liberal special interests folks out of the white house, their children cannot help what their unamerican parents do.
Agreed. :clap2:

I love how progressives get offended...

I think it's hysterical how progressives rationalize their "big government."

At times words don't explain anything...

other peoples money? they work every day on destroying our freedom, trying to tell us what to eat,
Don't flatter yourself, I could give a shit what you eat.

what cars to buy, they want to grow gov. they enable welfare, they promote illegal immigration, they dont want us to be independent with our own oil and grow jobs, they sell america everyday for votes, its beyond time for people to wake up!

I guess the only solution is to gas us all, right?
this so called president and his wife i believe are racists,
Wow. Racists? Really? That would be the first time there's ever been a racist President in the White House. Wow.

they have shown it time and time again, they are for theirselves and their own agenda, an example: michelle saysafter the election, this is the first time im proud to be an american,
And you're so proud to be an American you spell it with a lower case 'a'

If you dont earn it,it doesnt belong to you.if you want communism go to russia or china.youll feel comfortable there.

So its your opinion that members of Congress should have to perform labor to raise money for government expenses?

its your opinion that those that hit it lucky in the stock market want communism?

I love how progressives don't believe that I don't understand their philosophy......

It's sad progressives and some republicans don't understand mine.....

Oh yeah the libfuck is speechless ......

I suppose Noam Chomsky isn't here to play ad homonym games... No pun of course...

Forum List

Back