Liberals/Democrats: Heres your change to practice what you preach!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454

Ok boys. Here is the chance liberals have dreamed of. Give your excess cash to Papa Obama. Yep. You can pay directly to the national debt. We've heard for years how "I don't need a tax cut" and how we need to give the gov't more of our money. I've also heard countless libs boast about how well they're doing financially (you morons know who you are). So, heres your chance. Practice what you preach. Give Papa Obama the money that you don't need. DON"T WAIT for taxes to go up!!! Be proactive!!!! Give now!!!

Now, lets have a roll call: How much did all you libs give?????

I am kinda new at this Dem game, I just changed to Dem registration a while back.

Over half of the debt was incurred under republican presidents.
How do I just pay on the Dem portion?

I am kinda new at this Dem game, I just changed to Dem registration a while back.

Obama has spent more in 2 years than the previous 15 presidents combined. It's 100% fact, look it up.

Now, this is PERFECT democracy. Those of us who don't want higher taxes dont have to pay more. And those of you who want to give the government more of your $$ can do so voluntarily, just donate.

Now.....how much have you given liberals? Dems? Come on.....you said we gotta give the government more $$$. Heres your chance!!!!

Ok boys. Here is the chance liberals have dreamed of. Give your excess cash to Papa Obama. Yep. You can pay directly to the national debt. We've heard for years how "I don't need a tax cut" and how we need to give the gov't more of our money. I've also heard countless libs boast about how well they're doing financially (you morons know who you are). So, heres your chance. Practice what you preach. Give Papa Obama the money that you don't need. DON"T WAIT for taxes to go up!!! Be proactive!!!! Give now!!!

Oh no, wingnut...

We had to be dragged into this under a GOP Prez and a GOP-controlled Congress, so you can pay up a bit, too.

Oh no, wingnut...

We had to be dragged into this under a GOP Prez and a GOP-controlled Congress, so you can pay up a bit, too.

Obama has spent more than the last 15 presidents combined. Google it.

Now....this is perfect Democracy. We ALL get our way!!!

Seriously, whats more fair than everyone getting to do it their own preferred way? Use right wingers get to say "Cut spending" and don't get any more of our $$ taken than is already being taxed from us.

You lefties, with this, get to do what you say is so important...give more $$ directly to the government.

You and I both get our way. What could be better?????

Now, how much did you give?

I think that's a great idea.You Libs feel that your fellow man needs to be taken care of instead of making their own way in the world or if they are just hitting a dry spell like those 99ers who STILL can't find work of ANY kind.Please feel free to give as much of your money you feel will make a difference.

And you should send your extra cash to your corporate masters. Oh wait, you don't have a job.

OK, stop going to the emergency room for health care. You know you could go to a VA Hospital. They will take veterans. You are a veteran?

I could tell you to quit school, but you already did, many years ago.

And you should send your extra cash to your corporate masters. Oh wait, you don't have a job.

OK, stop going to the emergency room for health care. You know you could go to a VA Hospital. They will take veterans. You are a veteran?

I could tell you to quit school, but you already did, many years ago.

Huh? Who said I don't have a job?

No, I'm not a veteran. I'm a retired police officer. I don't use the ER for healthcare.

No, didn't quit school. Graduated from Furman University, early 90's.

So....how much did you send Obama for your shared cause???? After all, you DO practice what you preach, right?

I have never in all the long year's I've been around Ever seen a liberal do as they say but than the liberal mind and everything that it encompasses is predicated on the assumption that its up to someone else to do what they say not themselves

Obama has spent more in 2 years than the previous 15 presidents combined. It's 100% fact, look it up.

Now, this is PERFECT democracy. Those of us who don't want higher taxes dont have to pay more. And those of you who want to give the government more of your $$ can do so voluntarily, just donate.

Now.....how much have you given liberals? Dems? Come on.....you said we gotta give the government more $$$. Heres your chance!!!!

Bullshit!
The debt is 13 trillion? and was just under 10 when he took office. And his first year was covered by a Bush budget.

Bullshit!
The debt is 13 trillion? and was just under 10 when he took office. And his first year was covered by a Bush budget.

Which means from 1776-2009, we accumulated $10 trillion in debt. Thats over about 230 years. Obama added $3 trillion in 2 years. Wow. His level of spending is in relative terms absolutely stunning. Now, you can volunteer to help fix it. How much did you give son?

Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov

See? Obama added to the debt more than all his predecesors...COMBINED.

You Dems created this mess. NOW you have the chance to voluntarily donate to fix it, since you all think the answer is to give more $$ to the feds!!!! Now....how much did you all give?

Selective reasoning in your link, and it excludes both Shrubs. Duh.

Besides, it doesn't matter who had been elected. Record deficits were inevitable. It takes very partisan blinders to ignore this.

You libs can whine all you want. But fact is.....

1776-2009 we accumulated $10 trillion debt.
2009-today we accumulated $3 trillion more.

Obama is spending at a historic pace. Killing America.

Now, you lefties can literally put your $ where your mouth is. 2 hours after posting this chance for you to fix it, not ONE of you have said how much you gave?????!!!!!

Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov

See? Obama added to the debt more than all his predecesors...COMBINED.

You Dems created this mess. NOW you have the chance to voluntarily donate to fix it, since you all think the answer is to give more $$ to the feds!!!! Now....how much did you all give?

Uh-uh.

This shit started under Shrub and his party controlling congress for most of his two terms.

You're chipping in.

You libs can whine all you want. But fact is.....

1776-2009 we accumulated $10 trillion debt.
2009-today we accumulated $3 trillion more.

Obama is spending at a historic pace. Killing America.

Now, you lefties can literally put your $ where your mouth is. 2 hours after posting this chance for you to fix it, not ONE of you have said how much you gave?????!!!!!

The national debt was around 700 Billion when Reagan took office.

You should be falling down dizzy from all the spinning you are doing.

As a middle income wage earner, single, with no dependents, I am in the group that pays the highest tax rate of ANY group (those of you in the same situation who didn't know that, well, now you do).

So I'm doing MORE than my part already.

I will bet that a retired cop pays very little in income tax.
And no income tax on his insurance benefit income?

Forum List

Back