Liberals demand the right to others people's money...where does it end?

You only have to look at how the left slaves out the poor in Dem controlled states and cities, now imagine if that goes national.

I thought all the broke confed states were run by repubs?
The high school (maybe) rubes keep bragging about 90% of counties are red?

When did the Republicans stop 'demanding the right to other people's money', whatever that means?
Smoke and spin always.

I live in a Republican county. Every school district in this county has kids in it whose parents pay no school tax. I've yet to hear ONE Republican call for kicking those kids out, if their parents can't pay. They pay for it with the taxes they get from the rest of us.
Prove your lie.
Might be too much to ask for you to study Latin
You spew but don't even know the def of liberal

You only have to look at how the left slaves out the poor in Dem controlled states and cities, now imagine if that goes national.

I thought all the broke confed states were run by repubs?
The high school (maybe) rubes keep bragging about 90% of counties are red?

Today's your lucky day...I aim to enlighten the ignorant and confused.
First, are you referring to those red states full of welfare sucking ghetto blacks who don't vote unless they get a free cell phone from a black candidate? Are you referring to those red states with military bases and military personnel?
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

Let me know what else I can teach your black ass.

Libs demand BETTER free Heath Care, Libs demand free college tuition, Libs demand higher welfare benefits, Libs demand higher minimum wages, Libs demand that we keep the flow of illegal Mexicans rolling in at full capacity.
Libs honestly believe that welfare benefits funded by others should be viewed as a RIGHT and not as a need.
Did all Liberals fail third grade math? Do they ever consider simple arithmetic?
When will they just come clean and demand the right to sit at home smoking weed and drinking 40's while others pay their way?
I can tell you how it DOESN'T end....with a bunch of neo-confederate pukes in charge of anything at all except for their trailer parks.

Libs demand BETTER free Heath Care, Libs demand free college tuition, Libs demand higher welfare benefits, Libs demand higher minimum wages, Libs demand that we keep the flow of illegal Mexicans rolling in at full capacity.
Libs honestly believe that welfare benefits funded by others should be viewed as a RIGHT and not as a need.
Did all Liberals fail third grade math? Do they ever consider simple arithmetic?
When will they just come clean and demand the right to sit at home smoking weed and drinking 40's while others pay their way?
I can tell you how it DOESN'T end....with a bunch of neo-confederate pukes in charge of anything at all except for their trailer parks.

Who are these "neo-confederate pukes" you speak of?
Aren't the shitholes of all shitholes all Democrat ran....Chicago, Detroit, New York, Atlanta, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Portland, St Louis...etc etc?

Who are these "neo-confederate pukes" you speak of?
Aren't the shitholes of all shitholes all Democrat ran....Chicago, Detroit, New York, Atlanta, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Portland, St Louis...etc etc?
All the blacks in the world could drop dead tomorrow, and you would still be a neo-confederate scumbag parading around evil traitors and truck nuts.

When did the Republicans stop 'demanding the right to other people's money', whatever that means?
Smoke and spin always.

I live in a Republican county. Every school district in this county has kids in it whose parents pay no school tax. I've yet to hear ONE Republican call for kicking those kids out, if their parents can't pay. They pay for it with the taxes they get from the rest of us.
dude, first make some sense cause basically,......that didn't. there is no school district in a republican county where families don't pay for school in their property taxes. just don't. if they rent, they pay it through their rent payment. so please clear this matter up for us.

You lie. In NYS if your property is assessed for less than a certain amount, you pay NO school tax.
what amount is that exactly?

Poor Americans throughout this country get a basic education for their children no matter what their ability, or inability, to pay for that education is.

Should we end that?

I took the time to explain… Can you?

The Republicans never stopped. Yes I can explain it.

We'll go ahead...

This ought to be good.

What? You can prove that Republicans never vote for taxes?

We're busy waiting for your explanation....dumbass.

The Republican Congress voted to end food stamps and Medicaid when?

The Republicans never stopped. Yes I can explain it.

We'll go ahead...

This ought to be good.

What? You can prove that Republicans never vote for taxes?

We're busy waiting for your explanation....dumbass.

The Republican Congress voted to end food stamps and Medicaid when?

Bet you damn happy they didn't.

I'm sorry, Is this about the Trump admin flying all over the place costing us Millions or is this about people having the nerve to want to have affordable healthcare? Which one rustles your jimmies?

My healthcare is “affordable”....for me.
What’s affordable for some may not be for others...no?

Forum List

Back