Liberals Cry On Cue

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Flanders, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,570
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n5vazuxJ218]John Kerry tears up during confirmation hearing | John Kerry sheds tears at confirmation hearing - YouTube[/ame]​

I doubt John Kerry sprung a leak at his Senate confirmation hearing because of the B.S. in his late father’s book since he appears to agree with it:

Incidentally, Kerry’s father —— ditto former SECRETARY OF STATE Madeleine Albright’s father —— was another European that fled a decaying continent; came to America; landed in the public trough; then proceeded to tell Americans what was best for them:

And how’s this one been working out:

Could this be the real reason Kerry returned from Vietnam and set about betraying his own country:

Bottom line: Americans do not speak Russian today because of SAC bombers and nuclear submarines —— NOT diplomacy. Note that John Kerry opposes a missile defense shield, or perhaps I should say he believes a diplomacy shield will protect this country from COMMUNIST China’s militarism seen in its growing military capabilities.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,570
    Had I watched the Benghazi Hearing I would have included Clinton’s performance in the OP.

Tearing up must be a job requirement for SECRETARY OF STATE. Here’s Hillary doing the bit at the beginning of this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cq1-h4QM-aA]Hillary Clinton tears up talking about Benghazi victims - YouTube[/ame]​

Should that woman not get her party’s nomination in 2016 you’ll see some real tears. If she gets the nomination and loses the election her tears will make Tropical Storm Allison look like a drought.

And how could I have forgotten Bill Clinton:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8TOGrq8Bo&feature=player_embedded]Bill Clinton fakes crying at Ron Brown's funeral - YouTube[/ame]​

Question: Did Bill & Hill learn how to tear up in the same acting class?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,426
    this doesn't belong in "congress". you people really need to learn to put your trash in the flame zone where it belongs.

4. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,426
  5. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,570
    To jillian: Is objecting to the forum the only way you can defend phonies?

Kerry testified before the Senate. Clinton testified before both Houses of CONGRESS.

To jillian: All you showed is a joke video. The only time I remember Boehner tearing up was when he became Speaker. Those were real tears of joys.

6. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,426
    that isn't a joke video. he cries about everything.

i don't particularly care either way. but thought i'd point out what a moron you are.

7. Meathead

Meathead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,758
    Dems are very good at the crying game. After all, it's just and extension of whining, so it is pretty much a given.

8. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,570
    To jillian: Now I can relax. A personal attack coming from a liberal half-wit always tells me I am on target.

To meathead: They also cry after they “reluctantly” give the order to massacre Americans. Eric Holder said he held a sobbing Janet Reno in his arms after the Waco Massacre:

Believing anything Fast n’ Furious Holder says is always risky, but assuming he told the truth one can only hope that every Democrat will cry for the rest of us after they gather up all of the guns. The 2009 article at this link is a reminder of why Reno wept in the first place:

9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    watch the silly cons all scamble together to pretend noncons are not humans.

Umm dudes did you FORGET we are the Bleeding heart liberals?

did you forget its the Dems who are all concerned about people starving or being cold.

YOU guys are the ones who have made an entire party about "sink or swim".

You cant have it both ways you silly gits.

YOUR the ones who want to cut any kind of help for any human other than the most wealthy remember?

YOUR the party who withholds disastor assitance from people with no homes anymore in freezing weather.

Your the ones who sends troops to war without body armor.

Your the who say being raped is no big deal.

Your the ones who think we should not raise taxes even if it means people die.

remember

10. TNHarley

TNHarley Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,524
    :eusa_whistle: