Liberals Create Map Website Of Trump Donors Called 'Racist Watch'

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Lol, I've seen it all now. Hopefully I can use the map to meet new First Class Citizen Trump supporters of White European heritage. Look at the map in New York City. This should make libs triggered. All those racists surrounding them.

'Racist Watch' website maps the names and addresses of Trump donors

https://racist.watch/

New York City
EHbVi-JWoAEVn7d.jpg

The address has been changed to Trump.watch, but the site is under maintenance tight now. It will be up and running before too long. .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Such things should be highly illegal to do, and legislation should be passed that creates privacy laws based on safety and/or for security reasons concerning those citizen's affected. The general welfare of the public is at risk, and the feds must act in the interest of the general public along with their safety. Maxine Waters and company proved these things when calling from positions of power to go out and harass or trouble the good citizen's. She should have been jailed for such a thing, and anyone else pulling that bullcrap as well.

libs are scum........

Typical liberal defined. Old friend is with a guy who comes off as a tree-hugging liberal of all goodness, intellectual maturity and compassion. Everything prog-speak spoken and all things Trump evil.................Turns out he beats her.

Last edited:
KKK revisited. During the reconstruction era after the Civil War, Democrats created the KKK for the purpose of intimidating Republican voters. Blacks were an easy and sure target since they ALL voted Republican (after they were freed by a Republican president). Democrats seek to ruin the lives of those who dare support Trump in the hopes of drying up the contributions. Pure Hitler shit is what the Democrat Party practices. They haven't changed in 150 years.

KKK revisited. During the reconstruction era after the Civil War, Democrats created the KKK for the purpose of intimidating Republican voters. Blacks were an easy and sure target since they ALL voted Republican (after they were freed by a Republican president). Democrats seek to ruin the lives of those who dare support Trump in the hopes of drying up the contributions. Pure Hitler shit is what the Democrat Party practices. They haven't changed in 150 years.

As always, it you'll point out any of those KKK founders from 150 years ago that are running for office today, I promise not to vote for them.

Lol, I've seen it all now. Hopefully I can use the map to meet new First Class Citizen Trump supporters of White European heritage. Look at the map in New York City. This should make libs triggered. All those racists surrounding them.

New York City
EHbVi-JWoAEVn7d.jpg

The tolerant left is even more tolerant than usually.

Writing a donation right now. Not being on the list would not look good for an American.

The address has been changed to Trump.watch, but the site is under maintenance tight now. It will be up and running before too long. .
So what do you think about putting up a website like that?

Lets think abut that for a minute.If someone does something I don't like, should I be able to identify that person, knowing that it would expose them to ridicule, or even worse? You mean like Trump wanting to expose the whistle blower? We know that person could be exposed to much worse than ridicule. How do you feel about that obese orange bully doing that? Are you fine with it?

• Thanks

New York City
EHbVi-JWoAEVn7d.jpg

This is doxxing. It is illegal.

Then get a lawyer and sue them. I guarantee you that the owners of the site has lawyers that are prepared to discuss it.

New York City
EHbVi-JWoAEVn7d.jpg

Then get a lawyer and sue them. I guarantee you that the owners of the site has lawyers that are prepared to discuss it.
Would you oppose a website doxxing closeted homosexuals?

New York City
EHbVi-JWoAEVn7d.jpg

Would you oppose a website doxxing closeted homosexuals?

They've had them for years. They are called gossip sites.

• Thanks

As always, it you'll point out any of those KKK founders from 150 years ago that are running for office today, I promise not to vote for them.
Today's Democrats share the same ideology today. The tactics are exactly the same. They are, in essence, the same people. And you see nothing wrong with their lynch mob tactics, which makes you no different than any of them. You are a traitor.

Today's Democrats share the same ideology today. The tactics are exactly the same. They are, in essence, the same people. And you see nothing wrong with their lynch mob tactics, which makes you no different than any of them. You are a traitor.

Well, that's what crazy right wing media says, but they lie all the time.

• Thanks
So what do you think about putting up a website like that?

Lets think abut that for a minute.If someone does something I don't like, should I be able to identify that person, knowing that it would expose them to ridicule, or even worse? You mean like Trump wanting to expose the whistle blower? We know that person could be exposed to much worse than ridicule. How do you feel about that obese orange bully doing that? Are you fine with it?
No one had problems putting Ford on the stand,
or naming all the women accusing Trump of pussy grabbing

cxf76op3q9u31.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back