liberals claiming Sexy Melania Trump is a body double

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Just when you think liberals could not get any more insane, you find out they believe Melania Trump is a body double. With all the unattractive ladies in liberal politics, I suppose their focusing on an attractive conservative makes sense.

There’s only one person who can look as beautiful as Melania and that is Melania. There are no body doubles you crazy libtards.

Last edited:
Just when you think liberals could not get any more insane, you find out they believe Melania Trump is a body double. With all the unattractive ladies in liberal politics, I suppose their focusing on an attractive conservative makes sense.

The Democratic Party now consists of two factions:

• Old Democrats who believed in what the party used to stand for and don't agree with the Republicans on issues at all and are hanging on for dear life with the Dems as the lesser of two evils, and
  • The Radical Headjobs who've taken over the party in the last 20 years and are anarchists looking to radically turn America upside down with their serious mental illness, fantasies and delusions.

There’s only one person who can look as beautiful as Melania and that is Melania. There are no body doubles you crazy libtards.

You lose

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

• Banned

You lose

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

Sexy Melania is clearly the one on the left. you lose.

You lose

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

You lose

The one on the left is from Planet Xircon
The one on the right is Melania before all her plastic surgery

• Banned

You lose

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

You lose

sure. whatever helps you sleep at night...

You lose

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

You lose

Its really a nightmare....

Melania without her makeup and plastic surgery
She really has the breasts of a 12 year old boy

You lose

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

You lose

Its really a nightmare....

Melania without her makeup and plastic surgery
She really has the breasts of a 12 year old boy
Walking dead on this Sunday

folks are jealous of Sexy Melania because she's loved by all. and i mean EVERYONE loves her!

DM3TYr-W4AAg_2_.jpg

Forum List

Back