Liberals: Can only white people be racist?

Can only white people be racist?

• Total voters
Would have been more sensible to ask if only conservatives can be racist.

And, this poll would be more appropriate for the Romper Room. It demonstrates clearly what an ass Art can be at times.

Let's not forget that this all stemmed from an RGS delusion which you latched on to:

You obviously did not get the Memo. Only Whites, particularly white men, can be racist.

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

Only in your mind do most liberals assert that minorities cannot be racists.

It does seem to me that this is a generic liberal mantra. As does the 'the only racists are in the GOP' mantra.

Last edited:
Would have been more sensible to ask if only conservatives can be racist.

And, this poll would be more appropriate for the Romper Room. It demonstrates clearly what an ass Art can be at times.

No. That is a baseless claim by rightwingers...that liberals believe that.

You mean like the equally baseless claim that the only racists are right wingers?
I don't believe only conservatives can be racist, or even that only rightwingers can be racist.

Good job trying to derail the thread, though...why not just start your own poll?

A couple bad signs at a TEA rally and all the TEA are racists.

These are liberal claims. No 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about it. turns out a count was done by a college in CA, adding the burfer signs with the racist and anti-gay signs it's just over 1%. But that was enough for them all to carry that label.

I've been called a racist a few times on USMB.

MY wife and 1/2 Puerto Rican kids got a kick out of it.

So if you want the bullshit rhetoric to stop you must stomp it out at it's source and the source is from the left.

Looks like the racist troll Tank couldn't follow simple instructions.

I feel silly even asking it.

We can agree there. World history has shown that every culture not only partakes in racism, but even phobias.

Fear of women'r rights.

Fear of gay right's.

Fear of foreigners.

Fear of the educated.

Oh wait, what political party fears all that? Oops. I won't say their name. We know who they are.

We can agree there. World history has shown that every culture not only partakes in racism, but even phobias.

Fear of women'r rights.

Fear of gay right's.

Fear of foreigners.

Fear of the educated.

Oh wait, what political party fears all that? Oops. I won't say their name. We know who they are.

Let's see.

Women's rights: the Dems embrace neofeminazism and work to prevent real feminist progress
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Politically-Incorrect-Guide-Women-Feminism/dp/1596980036]Amazon.com: The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex And Feminism (9781596980037): Carrie L. Lukas: Books[/ame]

Race: Which party pushes for systematic discrimination t schools and by employers based on race? AA is racism.

Which party keeps using the gays as a chess piece, promising they're on their side and, DADT aside, keeps not actually doing anything but making promises?

Save the hackery

Fear of women'r rights. Liberal Feminist look down on women that choose to stay home.

Fear of gay right's. DADT was a liberal idea

Fear of foreigners. Any links?

Fear of the educated. Since when? How about the fear of those that lack formal education?

another fail

Is this racist? If you think so you have you're answer

Quote: Originally Posted by Bass v 2.0
Sorry white boy, I don't need you or any other whites to tell me or any other blacks which blacks they should look up to. Get that through your thick skull, praise your well trained Negro lapdogs and house slaves, but don't hold them up as examples for other blacks.

These are liberal claims. No 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about it. turns out a count was done by a college in CA, adding the burfer signs with the racist and anti-gay signs it's just over 1%. But that was enough for them all to carry that label.

So if you want the bullshit rhetoric to stop you must stomp it out at it's source and the source is from the left.
How does that prove you aren't a racist? Not saying you are one, but that hardly makes a difference. You could be racist against other ethnic groups.

How does that prove you aren't a racist? Not saying you are one, but that hardly makes a difference. You could be racist against other ethnic groups.

That's a point I've made several times - to one member who's bi-racial.... he says because he's bi-racial he can't be racist. I say, 'like hell you can't.'

Forum List

Back