Liberals Blur The Line....Again

Really funny stuff.

Don't give up the day job.

Oh...and, as you've found,....every bit of the history as I report is is accurate, true and correct.
How many Germans were interred in

So we agree that your inability to deny posts #16-17-and -18 amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was?

Excellent.

Soooo.....what does that say about the "historians" you keep agreeing with?
OK, OK I deny posts 16, 17 and 18. Whatever they were.

And here we see the result of a poster whose education has been centered on allowing others to do his thinking for him.
Creating a past by one thinking how they would have wanted the past to be is not education. So if you didn't rely on "think history" where might you find some more authentic history?

Why are you back????

I certainly must have shaken your understanding of the use of 'great,' as I have proven that your 'great' love, FDR, was a boilerplate bigot and racist.

And...shown, that leaving judgments of 'greatness' to so-called 'historians' was one of the 'greatest' mistakes of your shallow life.

The only saving of your worldview would be to state that, while everything I've revealed about Roosevelt is true and correct, you still believe that his pluses outnumber his minuses.
The danger, of course, is that you might have to actually think at that point....exposing yourself to a possible aneurysm.

How many Germans were interred in

So we agree that your inability to deny posts #16-17-and -18 amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was?

Excellent.

And here we see the result of a poster whose education has been centered on allowing others to do his thinking for him.
Creating a past by one thinking how they would have wanted the past to be is not education. So if you didn't rely on "think history" where might you find some more authentic history?

Why are you back????

I certainly must have shaken your understanding of the use of 'great,' as I have proven that your 'great' love, FDR, was a boilerplate bigot and racist.

And...shown, that leaving judgments of 'greatness' to so-called 'historians' was one of the 'greatest' mistakes of your shallow life.

The only saving of your worldview would be to state that, while everything I've revealed about Roosevelt is true and correct, you still believe that his pluses outnumber his minuses.
The danger, of course, is that you might have to actually think at that point....exposing yourself to a possible aneurysm.
You've proven nothing except you use "think history" and it doesn't seem to be too accurate. As long as schools don't teach "think history", or "think science" or even "think PE." I think we'll be OK. Would kids still have to go to school to do their "think classes"?

Excellent.

Why are you back????

You've proven nothing except you use "think history" and it doesn't seem to be too accurate. As long as schools don't teach "think history", or "think science" or even "think PE." I think we'll be OK. Would kids still have to go to school to do their "think classes"?

I've proven that Roosevelt was a bigot and a racist.

Proving you to be a dunce was merely a bonus.

Why are you back????

You have proven nothing, but only expressed your opinion, but of course you must believe in "opinion-proof, same as "think history."

Why are you back????

You have proven nothing, but only expressed your opinion, but of course you must believe in "opinion-proof, same as "think history."

"You have proven nothing, but only expressed your opinion, blah blah blah..."

Stupid wasn't enough????

Now you insist I reveal you to be a liar????

Welllllll......OK.

1. Was Franklin Roosevelt aware of the hostility of the Democrats toward black Americans?
How could he not be?
Antebellum Democrats lynched blacks....and Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill in the US Senate right up until mid-20th century.

And, of course, this: Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

Yet, the very first selection for Supreme Court Justice, by Roosevelt, was Hugo Black. Using his first opportunity to select the best candidate for the Supreme Court of the United States, Roosevelt's carefully selected choice was a racist, segregationist, anti-Catholic named Hugo Black.

And spit in the face of black Americans.

a. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"]

Let's remind all, again, that the KKK was an arm of the Democrat Party post-Civil War...and, clearly, continued to be so through Roosevelt's time.

b. Hugo Black was his first selection, in 1937. Black was a multi-faceted hater....This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

c. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court: He falsely claimed that Thomas Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists, in which he used the phrase 'wall of separation [between church and state]' was a cornerstone of anti-religious sentiment among the Founders. Nothing could be further from the truth.

and the disregard for minorities went even further.
The anti-religion attitude remains a touchstone for Liberals/Progressives/Democrats to this very day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Franklin Roosevelt had no compunction about depriving American citizens of their right....especially if he held their race in low regard. Seems to have been a family tradition, as Theodore Roosevelt was a strong supporter of eugenics, 'to save the white race.'

a. During the first part of the 20th century, the Progressives embraced the work of Madison Grant, author of The Passing of the Great Race,..." The Passing of The Great Race; or, The racial basis of European history... a 1916 book by the Americaneugenicist, lawyer, and amateur anthropologist Madison Grant.... It is considered one of the main works in the 20th century tradition of scientific racismand has been described as "The Manifesto of Scientific Racism". The Passing of the Great Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. In Scribners' magazine, 1917,Theodore Roosevelt wrote the following about Madison Grant's book "The Passing of The Great Race":

"The book is a capital book; in purpose, in vision, in grasp of the facts our people most need to realize. It shows an extraordinary range of reading and a wide scholarship. It shows a habit of singular serious thought on the subject of most commanding importance. It shows a fine fearlessness in assailing the popular and mischievous sentimentalities and attractive and corroding falsehoods which few men dare assail. It is the work of an American scholar and gentleman; and all Americans should be sincerely grateful to you for writing it"
- Theodore Roosevelt
progressingamerica: Theodore Roosevelt thanks Grant for his racist, eugenic book

It would be difficult to find even six degrees of separation between the two Roosevelt President's on the issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Franklin Roosevelt clearly followed in the racist footsteps of Theodore Roosevelt, seeing fit to raise KKK'er Hugo Black, who said form the court, ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap,” to the Supreme Court.

Now that we've learned of FDR's anti-black bigotry....let's move on to the next race he oppressed.....

Whether politically expedient, or simply boilerplate racism, Roosevelt had American citizens of Japanese origin, thrown into concentration camps.....with no evidence of disloyalty on their part. Over 110,000 Japanese were sent to the camps....althoughthe same fate did not befall Americans of German or Italian origin.

a. "Although there were a few voices in the administration against internment—particularly Attorney General Francis Biddle and Gen. Mark Clark, the Army’s deputy chief of staff—the president disregarded the dissenters. On Feb. 19, 1942, Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, authorizing the military to remove anyone from any area of the country, if deemed necessary for national security.
During the months that followed, more than 110,000 Japanese Americans were rounded up throughout California and shipped to internment camps in Arizona, Wyoming, Arkansas, and elsewhere. Fred Korematsu, a resident of San Leandro, on the San Francisco Bay, resisted deportation and was arrested, setting in motion a legal struggle that went all the way to the Supreme Court. " FDR’s Views on Japanese Offer a Window Into Why He Wouldn’t Save Jews

b. "In 1980, Congress established the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians. Its final report, titled Personal Justice Denied, concluded that the internment was motivated by “race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership,” ....
Ibid.

Seems that neither black nor yellow were among Franklin Roosevelt's favorite colors....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Not all the malevolence of Roosevelt involved black or yellow folks...some had to do with whites, too...

"...Roosevelt’s most despicable statements about Jews, extensively documented in a series of on-line commentaries by Rafael Medoff, ...did the depths of Roosevelt’s loathing for Jews, and refusal to lift a finger ... to rescue them, fully penetrate.

As far back as 1920, when FDR was the Democratic party candidate for vice president, he had proposed that “the greater part of the foreign population of the City of New York” should be “distributed to different localities upstate” so as to feel pressure to “conform to the manners and customs and requirements of their new home.”As a member of the Harvard board of directors he supported a Jewish admissions quota.

In 1941 he told his Cabinet that too many Jews were federal employees in Oregon.

One of his grandsons recalled that the protagonists in FDR’s jokes “were always Lower East Side Jews with heavy accents.”

At a wartime White House luncheon with Prime Minister Churchill, he suggested “the best way to settle the Jewish question”was “to spread the Jews thin all over the world.”

At the 1945 Yalta conference, FDR indicated to Stalin that as a concession to the king of Saudi Arabia he would “give him the six million Jews in the United States.”Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

Kinda got Jewish Liberals prepared to support a President who is all about throwing Israel under the bus.....
...but, heck......

....as long as he is a Democrat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's laughable to attempt to argue that Franklin Roosevelt was an exemplary President for the United States, as it was created by the Founders.
No, the only arguable positions are, was he a benevolent dictator, or a megalomaniacal fascist, who yearned for the powers of the men he most admired...Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. "... Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board theS.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.

It was revealed in American government suppression of information about the mass murder of European Jews.

The White House [read 'Roosevelt'] opposed a resolution to create the War Refugee Board and delayed its establishment for fourteen months.

Orders to bomb railroad tracks leading to the extermination camps were never given, although Nazi facilities merely five miles away were destroyed. And special American missions were launched to rescue art treasures – and performing Lipizzaner horses."
[But not Jews.]
Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

6 ." Why did the administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."FDR's troubling view of Jews
Interesting questions that an inquiring mind would have no trouble answering when considering Roosevelt's attitude toward other minorities....

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "
Op. Cit.

Bet government school doesn't teach these facts, does it.

Now....if you're not a liar......find any errors in my post, you dunce.

Waiting.

Why are you back????

Stupid wasn't enough????

Welllllll......OK.

1. Was Franklin Roosevelt aware of the hostility of the Democrats toward black Americans?
How could he not be?
Antebellum Democrats lynched blacks....and Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill in the US Senate right up until mid-20th century.

And, of course, this: Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

Yet, the very first selection for Supreme Court Justice, by Roosevelt, was Hugo Black. Using his first opportunity to select the best candidate for the Supreme Court of the United States, Roosevelt's carefully selected choice was a racist, segregationist, anti-Catholic named Hugo Black.

a. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"]

Let's remind all, again, that the KKK was an arm of the Democrat Party post-Civil War...and, clearly, continued to be so through Roosevelt's time.

b. Hugo Black was his first selection, in 1937. Black was a multi-faceted hater....This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

c. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court: He falsely claimed that Thomas Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists, in which he used the phrase 'wall of separation [between church and state]' was a cornerstone of anti-religious sentiment among the Founders. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The anti-religion attitude remains a touchstone for Liberals/Progressives/Democrats to this very day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Franklin Roosevelt had no compunction about depriving American citizens of their right....especially if he held their race in low regard. Seems to have been a family tradition, as Theodore Roosevelt was a strong supporter of eugenics, 'to save the white race.'

a. During the first part of the 20th century, the Progressives embraced the work of Madison Grant, author of The Passing of the Great Race,..." The Passing of The Great Race; or, The racial basis of European history... a 1916 book by the Americaneugenicist, lawyer, and amateur anthropologist Madison Grant.... It is considered one of the main works in the 20th century tradition of scientific racismand has been described as "The Manifesto of Scientific Racism". The Passing of the Great Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. In Scribners' magazine, 1917,Theodore Roosevelt wrote the following about Madison Grant's book "The Passing of The Great Race":

"The book is a capital book; in purpose, in vision, in grasp of the facts our people most need to realize. It shows an extraordinary range of reading and a wide scholarship. It shows a habit of singular serious thought on the subject of most commanding importance. It shows a fine fearlessness in assailing the popular and mischievous sentimentalities and attractive and corroding falsehoods which few men dare assail. It is the work of an American scholar and gentleman; and all Americans should be sincerely grateful to you for writing it"
- Theodore Roosevelt
progressingamerica: Theodore Roosevelt thanks Grant for his racist, eugenic book

It would be difficult to find even six degrees of separation between the two Roosevelt President's on the issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Franklin Roosevelt clearly followed in the racist footsteps of Theodore Roosevelt, seeing fit to raise KKK'er Hugo Black, who said form the court, ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap,” to the Supreme Court.

Now that we've learned of FDR's anti-black bigotry....let's move on to the next race he oppressed.....

Whether politically expedient, or simply boilerplate racism, Roosevelt had American citizens of Japanese origin, thrown into concentration camps.....with no evidence of disloyalty on their part. Over 110,000 Japanese were sent to the camps....althoughthe same fate did not befall Americans of German or Italian origin.

a. "Although there were a few voices in the administration against internment—particularly Attorney General Francis Biddle and Gen. Mark Clark, the Army’s deputy chief of staff—the president disregarded the dissenters. On Feb. 19, 1942, Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, authorizing the military to remove anyone from any area of the country, if deemed necessary for national security.
During the months that followed, more than 110,000 Japanese Americans were rounded up throughout California and shipped to internment camps in Arizona, Wyoming, Arkansas, and elsewhere. Fred Korematsu, a resident of San Leandro, on the San Francisco Bay, resisted deportation and was arrested, setting in motion a legal struggle that went all the way to the Supreme Court. " FDR’s Views on Japanese Offer a Window Into Why He Wouldn’t Save Jews

b. "In 1980, Congress established the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians. Its final report, titled Personal Justice Denied, concluded that the internment was motivated by “race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership,” ....
Ibid.

Seems that neither black nor yellow were among Franklin Roosevelt's favorite colors....
4. Not all the malevolence of Roosevelt involved black or yellow folks...some had to do with whites, too...

"...Roosevelt’s most despicable statements about Jews, extensively documented in a series of on-line commentaries by Rafael Medoff, ...did the depths of Roosevelt’s loathing for Jews, and refusal to lift a finger ... to rescue them, fully penetrate.

As far back as 1920, when FDR was the Democratic party candidate for vice president, he had proposed that “the greater part of the foreign population of the City of New York” should be “distributed to different localities upstate” so as to feel pressure to “conform to the manners and customs and requirements of their new home.”As a member of the Harvard board of directors he supported a Jewish admissions quota.

In 1941 he told his Cabinet that too many Jews were federal employees in Oregon.

One of his grandsons recalled that the protagonists in FDR’s jokes “were always Lower East Side Jews with heavy accents.”

At a wartime White House luncheon with Prime Minister Churchill, he suggested “the best way to settle the Jewish question”was “to spread the Jews thin all over the world.”

At the 1945 Yalta conference, FDR indicated to Stalin that as a concession to the king of Saudi Arabia he would “give him the six million Jews in the United States.”Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

Kinda got Jewish Liberals prepared to support a President who is all about throwing Israel under the bus.....
...but, heck......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's laughable to attempt to argue that Franklin Roosevelt was an exemplary President for the United States, as it was created by the Founders.
No, the only arguable positions are, was he a benevolent dictator, or a megalomaniacal fascist, who yearned for the powers of the men he most admired...Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin.
5. "... Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board theS.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.

It was revealed in American government suppression of information about the mass murder of European Jews.

The White House [read 'Roosevelt'] opposed a resolution to create the War Refugee Board and delayed its establishment for fourteen months.

Orders to bomb railroad tracks leading to the extermination camps were never given, although Nazi facilities merely five miles away were destroyed. And special American missions were launched to rescue art treasures – and performing Lipizzaner horses."
[But not Jews.]

6 ." Why did the administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."FDR's troubling view of Jews
Interesting questions that an inquiring mind would have no trouble answering when considering Roosevelt's attitude toward other minorities....

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "
Op. Cit.

Waiting.
How could there be errors, you use the "think method" of history, and government schools use history, written and researched by historians.

Why are you back????

Stupid wasn't enough????

Welllllll......OK.

How could he not be?

- Theodore Roosevelt

Ibid.

...but, heck......

[But not Jews.]

Op. Cit.

Waiting.
How could there be errors, you use the "think method" of history, and government schools use history, written and researched by historians.

Nothing is supported with 'I think," liar.

Everything is linked and sourced.

So....based on your response.... when can I expect you to be changing your avi to "LyingFool"?

I don't believe it's taken yet.

Stupid wasn't enough????

Welllllll......OK.

How could he not be?

- Theodore Roosevelt

Ibid.

...but, heck......

[But not Jews.]

Op. Cit.

Waiting.

So....based on your response.... when can I expect you to be changing your avi to "LyingFool"?

Who or what do you use for your links and sources?

Stupid wasn't enough????

Welllllll......OK.

How could he not be?

- Theodore Roosevelt

Ibid.

...but, heck......

[But not Jews.]

Op. Cit.

Waiting.

Who or what do you use for your links and sources?

How could he not be?

- Theodore Roosevelt

Ibid.

...but, heck......

[But not Jews.]

Op. Cit.

The historians will soon be rating the president's again, and unless they have this information they will again give FDR a high rating. I suggest you mail those historians all your charges and evidence; they may even make you a junior historian,

The historians will soon be rating the president's again, and unless they have this information they will again give FDR a high rating. I suggest you mail those historians all your charges and evidence; they may even make you a junior historian,

What do you have to say about the facts that I've provided, that FDR was nothing less than a racist and bigot.....?

How does this fit his hagiography?

What do you have to say about the facts that I've provided, that FDR was nothing less than a racist and bigot.....?

The outcome of your facts are not borne out by the voting public, then and now. nor by the history books, and what else is there? The historians understand that FDR was working with southern Democrats and needed them for legislative purposes, and the legislative purposes were needed for the battle with the Great Depression.
It is not good history to use facts that are isolated from the whole problem.
Perhaps that's the reason for "alternate facts"?
That's

The outcome of your facts are not borne out by the voting public, then and now. nor by the history books, and what else is there? The historians understand that FDR was working with southern Democrats and needed them for legislative purposes, and the legislative purposes were needed for the battle with the Great Depression.
It is not good history to use facts that are isolated from the whole problem.
Perhaps that's the reason for "alternate facts"?
That's

"The outcome of your facts.....blah blah blah...."

They're not MY facts....they're the facts.

1. First, admit that everything I posted about Roosevelt is true, accurate, and correct.

2. Second, admit that you have no ability to incorporate the facts into your.....ardor.

3. I fervently await your attempt at honesty.

So you agree with my statement about KKK official, Hugo Black, and cannot deny what I wrote about Franklin Roosevelt....

' The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.'

Excellent.
So all those minorities never voted Democratic again?

I wrote:
So you agree with my statement about KKK official, Hugo Black, and cannot deny what I wrote about Franklin Roosevelt....

' The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.'

And the best you can do in defense of the indefensible is sthis:

Pretty flaccid defense.

Go back to your dog-eared and tired old "better get that news to the historians!!!"
Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince? The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history, so I have a feeling either the historians are right or Chic is. Not much of a choice.
If those minorities despised FDR they had a funny way of showing it by their vote.

1. "Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince?"
Inadvertently you have revealed two truths
a. my mission....to provide truth, that which is missing from government schooling
b. check the data and you will find that readers of a thread outnumber posters in the thread 10 to 1.
Does that answer your question?

2. "The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history,..."
The 'historians' are simply scribes who write that which will put food on the table....the universities are controlled by the folks who have corrupted your mind.
I answer only to truth.
Easily proven: you nor any FDR boot lickers have never been able to dispute what I post.

3. Here is an example of your attemtp:
"If those minorities despised FDR..."
I never said minorities despised FDR. I said FDR despised minorities: Asians, Jews and blacks.
But you were wary enough not to challenge me on that.
Here's another fact: "in 1941 the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor."
Can you deny that fact?:It indicates the Japanese wanted America to intern the Japanese in the US.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

Go back to your dog-eared and tired old "better get that news to the historians!!!"
Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince? The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history, so I have a feeling either the historians are right or Chic is. Not much of a choice.
If those minorities despised FDR they had a funny way of showing it by their vote.

1. "Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince?"
a. my mission....to provide truth, that which is missing from government schooling
b. check the data and you will find that readers of a thread outnumber posters in the thread 10 to 1.

2. "The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history,..."
The 'historians' are simply scribes who write that which will put food on the table....the universities are controlled by the folks who have corrupted your mind.
I answer only to truth.
Easily proven: you nor any FDR boot lickers have never been able to dispute what I post.

3. Here is an example of your attempt:
I never said minorities despised FDR. I said FDR despised minorities: Asians, Jews and blacks.
Can you deny that fact?:It indicates the Japanese wanted America to intern the Japanese in the US.

"Here's another fact: "in 1941 the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor."

And that has what to do with this?

1. First, admit that everything I posted about Roosevelt is true, accurate, and correct.
2. Second, admit that you have no ability to incorporate the facts into your.....ardor.

"Can you deny that fact?"
Why would I wish to deny the Japanese nationals attack? We were discussing FDR hatred of Japanese-Americans.
You're not attempting to cloud the issue.......are you?

You seem to be trying to avoid the truth....that FDR, far from great, was a racist and a bigot.
That's the truth....isn't it.

"It indicates the Japanese wanted America to intern the Japanese in the US."
You're really beginning to sound addle-brained.

How about you simply admit that you have no way to consolidate the truth about Roosevelt with your desire to deify him.

Last edited:
This is so sad for dear old reggie.....he wants to worship Franklin Roosevelt....but, alas,
his 'god' was described in the Book of Daniel, chapter two:
32"The head of that statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, 33its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay. 34"

Feet of clay is an expression now commonly used to refer to a weakness or character flaw, especially in people of prominence. Wikipedia

Psssst.....reggie.....better get that message to those 'historians,' the other folks you worship.

I wrote:

I figured my post was too complex. So let's start on s more simple tone: Does

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

Why would I wish to deny the Japanese nationals attack? We were discussing FDR hatred of Japanese-Americans.

You seem to be trying to avoid the truth....that FDR, far from great, was a racist and a bigot.

How about you simply admit that you have no way to consolidate the truth about Roosevelt with your desire to deify him.

I answer only to truth.

You must be a mind reader telling us what FDR thought, what I think. Too bad you can't understand a simple post.

I answer only to truth.

You must be a mind reader telling us what FDR thought, what I think. Too bad you can't understand a simple post.

"You must be a mind reader telling us what FDR thought,...."

Au contraire.
I've stated and shown both what Roosevelt said and what he did.

And, hence, proving that he was a bigot and racist.

Proving you a lying dunce was just a bonus.

Forum List

Back