Liberals believe

Dems are scared Daddy Soros will take back the ATM card

As he did with Air Amercia and "Americans Coming Together"

He is not getting what he has paid for

did you miss this?

we can continue this discussion when you have answered those three points, OK?
It was YOU who said that Iran was supporting Al Qaeda.... that is patently ridiculous if you have even the most rudimentary understanding of the sects of Islam....... yet you refuse to admit your fuck up.

It was YOU who said that we had seen a decrease of 60% in US casualties due to the success of the surge, when the DoD casualty figures clearly show no decrease whatsoever.... yet you refuse to admit your fuck up.

It is YOU who keeps calling the democrats troop funding bill a "surrender bill" and claim that Americans are against it when a WSJ/NBC poll specifically asks the question and a majority of americans support the democrats and not the president..... yet YOU refuse to admit your fuck up.

just address those points...quit running away.

no...I am just cleaning up loose ends.

I have begged and pleaded with you for weeks to carry on discussions with me, and it is apparent that you are bound and determined to avoid those discussions.

I am through punching a tarbaby that is incapable of intelligent original thought.

no...I am just cleaning up loose ends.

I have begged and pleaded with you for weeks to carry on discussions with me, and it is apparent that you are bound and determined to avoid those discussions.

I am through punching a tarbaby that is incapable of intelligent original thought.

a discussion is when everyone agrees with you

You want everyone to conform to your vision of "debate"

Much like how liberals want everyone to conform to their way of thinking and how they should live their lives

a discussion is when everyone agrees with you

You want everyone to conform to your vision of "debate"

Much like how liberals want everyone to conform to their way of thinking and how they should live their lives

no...I don't want you to agree with me...I have only asked you to carry on a discussion with me using your own words and your own thoughts to counter my words and my thoughts. You obviously have no interest in doing that.... and that is fine...you go do what you want....you go scour the web for every possible opinion and editorial that is derrogatory to democrats and you post it here.....

I will continue to look to others for intelligent discussion. There are plenty of other options here and on other sites.

sorry.

no...I don't want you to agree with me...I have only asked you to carry on a discussion with me using your own words and your own thoughts to counter my words and my thoughts. You obviously have no interest in doing that.... and that is fine...you go do what you want....you go scour the web for every possible opinion and editorial that is derrogatory to democrats and you post it here.....

I will continue to look to others for intelligent discussion. There are plenty of other options here and on other sites.

sorry.

I do have to look hard for things that make Dems look bad

They provide material on a dialy basis

c46cc571-3747-4789-8137-a65342cb345a

Conspiracy buffs believe it. They aren't all liberals. They're anti-Bush because they believe the conspiracy.

I hear the same crap in reverse. I must be a neocon, rigth-wing extremist simply because I am anti-leftwingnut extremist.

One does not default to the other position automatically.

Most of the conspiracy buffs are liberals

I have seen few (if any) Republicans say 9-11 was an inside job

Libs were saying how the government blew up the levies in New Orleans

Most libs seem to suffer form Bush Derangement syndrome

I've never heard a liberal say any such things, nor have I read anything like this outside of Info Wars.

Liberals know that the levies in NO failed because the federal government ignored desperate pleas from the Army Corps of Engineers for at least a decade that said they were in danger of failing in a major storm.

Forum List

Back