Liberals Believe NRA Is A 'Terrorist Organization' But Antifa is Not... 'Nuff Said.

Your claim? No, she did not call all the pussy grabbers supporters deplorable.
Damn Boo, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Did Hillary denigrate and divide with her comment? Was that a No? Boy, and I do call you a boy, you have some real serious issues with your side and their divisive language.

Damn Jim your like a dog with and old bone that's been buried and dug up and chewed on over and over. She admitted the next day it was wrong to call half of ol' Grabbies supporters that, and clarified what she exactly meant. Didn't work though. She proved she was a lightweight.
let me see if you can understand this as I am going to give it to you like I would a 3rd grader.

Did Hillary Call people deplorable? Yes or No ?
Did what Hillary say denigrate and divide with her comment? Yes or No?

See how easy that is...

Specifically she said:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it."

So in reality she specifically called racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, and Islamophobic people deplorable.

Does that help?
Jesus Christ Boo, it isn't that hard of a question. Why are you so afraid to answer?

You're overgeneralizing the question. She said what she said. Are you trying to deny she specifically called racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, and Islamophobic people deplorable?

Forum List

Back