Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Wow, look at all those white conservatives. Glad they became Republicans.

Name five who did so.

I'll help you with first one, you fill the blanks. Can you?

1. Strom Thurmond

They became Republicans in the ballot box starting in 1964.
Indeed.

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism.
All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

What did LBJ call the Civil Rights Bill?

A. The proud and glorious bill to stop his fellow Democrats from acting like fucking savages
B The ****** Bill

I love revisionist history

First off.... The klan is and always was a Conservative organization. Liberals are not welcome

Secondly.... the second generation klan that emerged in the early 1900 s was comprised of both Democrats in the south and Republicans in the Midwest.

Thirdly..... TODAYS klan is staunchly Republican and Conservative

"Thirdly..... TODAYS klan is staunchly Republican and Conservative..."

Only if you're a fucking lunatic
There is little difference between the klans platform and republicans

ISIS came to prominence under what administration ? North Korea has been an issue for almost 70 years and the Klan had the most influence when it was overwhelmingly Democratic party controlled. I respect Gen Powell not the man who supported Obama

the history of ISIS:
The group was founded in 1999 and really grew up after the US invasion of Iraq. If any US president could be blamed for ISIS’s "founding," it would be George W. Bush, not Barack Obama.
Zarqawi returned from Afghanistan, and in 1999 in Jordan formed his own group, Jamaat al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (JTWJ), or the Organization of Monotheism and Jihad. For the first few years, Zarqawi's group was a bit player among jihadists, overshadowed by al-Qaeda. But this was the group, then little known, that would later become ISIS.

In 2003, the US led its invasion of Iraq and changed, in the world of jihadists, everything.

The American-led war, by destroying the Iraqi state, left much of the country in chaos. Foreign fighters and extremists began moving into Iraq, assisted by Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria, which sought to bog down the US. Zarqawi and his group were among them.

ISIS came to prominence under what administration ? North Korea has been an issue for almost 70 years and the Klan had the most influence when it was overwhelmingly Democratic party controlled. I respect Gen Powell not the man who supported Obama

the history of ISIS:
The group was founded in 1999 and really grew up after the US invasion of Iraq. If any US president could be blamed for ISIS’s "founding," it would be George W. Bush, not Barack Obama.
Zarqawi returned from Afghanistan, and in 1999 in Jordan formed his own group, Jamaat al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (JTWJ), or the Organization of Monotheism and Jihad. For the first few years, Zarqawi's group was a bit player among jihadists, overshadowed by al-Qaeda. But this was the group, then little known, that would later become ISIS.

In 2003, the US led its invasion of Iraq and changed, in the world of jihadists, everything.

The American-led war, by destroying the Iraqi state, left much of the country in chaos. Foreign fighters and extremists began moving into Iraq, assisted by Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria, which sought to bog down the US. Zarqawi and his group were among them.
I did not say anything about the foundation of ISIS but if you must bring it up 1999 was during the Clinton administration. What I said is that ISIS didn't gain prominence until the Obama administration and his draw down of US forces in Iraq. Obama also mistakenly or purposely underestimated them.

Wonder why?

-Geaux
--------

The picture was taken during the 1924 Democratic Convention.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

It was also known as “Klanbake.”

In Madison Square Garden, New York City, from June 24 to July 9, a dispute during came up revolving around an attempt by non-Klan delegates, led by Forney Johnston of Alabama, to condemn the organization for its violence in the Democratic Party’s platform.

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Shocking! Horrible! I will never vote for any of those 1924 Democrats!

Wonder why?

-Geaux
--------

klanbake-600x387.jpg

In Madison Square Garden, New York City, from June 24 to July 9, a dispute during came up revolving around an attempt by non-Klan delegates, led by Forney Johnston of Alabama, to condemn the organization for its violence in the Democratic Party’s platform.

This explains their obsession with white privilege but what they can't comprehend is while the protege of the modern Democrat was wearing white hoods and preaching hatred and violence, the proteges of modern conservatives were fighting for civil rights and promoting a healthy America. They expect us to carry the same guilt they do, go figure

Wonder why?

-Geaux
--------

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Times change. This now looks like a rally for Donald Trump by his supporters. David Duke likey.

Wonder why?

-Geaux
--------

klanbake-600x387.jpg

With the Klan operating primarily within the Republican party...
2pq6gaq.jpg

Hooded Americanism

New York. Ohio. Maine. Missouri. Colorado. Kansas. Oklahoma.

Dominated by Klan Republicans.

The Klan dominated the Republican party across the entire nation. The Klan so infected the GOP that some Republicans wanted to start an independent party.

Kind of like those of us who are sick of Trump and his Chumps who have infected the modern GOP.

I guess I should not be surprised Trump's Chumps are so profoundly ignorant of American history. Trump depends on them forgetting shit from five minutes ago, after all. And they happily oblige.

dned1k.jpg

We're Republicans now.

New York. Ohio. Maine. Missouri. Colorado. Kansas. Oklahoma.

Dominated by Klan Republicans.

The Klan dominated the Republican party across the entire nation. The Klan so infected the GOP that some Republicans wanted to start an independent party.

Kind of like those of us who are sick of Trump and his Chumps who have infected the modern GOP.

I guess I should not be surprised Trump's Chumps are so profoundly ignorant of American history. Trump depends on them forgetting shit from five minutes ago, after all. And they happily oblige.

dned1k.jpg

We're Republicans now.

Sure, Jake.

American history: Dems are the Party of KKK, Tuskegee Experiments, Planned Parenthood Black Genocide, public schools, public housing and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years?

Has anything changed since then? Oh, yes, they stopped wearing those white sheets.

They decided to admit racists of all colors into the party.....their whole purpose now is to gain power, then the racists of each color will fight over the spoils......

Forum List

Back