Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan were into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party. There is no changing that snowflakes! sorry!

No- both sides didn't believe in that then.
Were you alive back then? How do you know what they believed and did not believe? There was no concept of a "big Government" back then.

LOL- the irony of you telling me I don't know how they believed and did not believe- and then proceeded to tell me what they did- or didn't believe.

I have read the platforms of the Republican Party from the era, I have read many of Abraham Lincoln's speeches and many of the Confederate states declaration of secession.

But tell me more about how you know the KKK was formed by the Democrats- but how the KKK were not Conservatives.....because you know what they believed- but I don't.

And that has what to do with the lies of the OP that you applaud?

What "lib" put up a picture of a December 1924 funeral march on a Wisconsin street and claimed it was the New York Democratic convention?

What "lib" declared "libs aren't liking" said photo from Wisconsin?

What "lib" tried to sell a 93-year old archive photo as "newly discovered"?

What "lib" dug an 11-year-old cadaver out of his grave to augment a bullshit story?

What "lib" puts up a bloghole big enough to drive a truck through and then doesn't even sign their name?

What "lib" then posts it as a thread, and when it's shown to be bullshit, runs away and hides?

LOL- the irony of you telling me I don't know how they believed and did not believe- and then proceeded to tell me what they did- or didn't believe
I didn't tell you what they believed back then I showed it to you in historical links. It's not my fault if you can not read...

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

I'll try it again; Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan were into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party. There is no changing that snowflakes! sorry!

I will gladly talk history

Martin Luther King Jr. speaking of 1964 Republican National Convention

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

upload_2017-8-25_10-47-17.jpeg

You have been shown the lies repeatedly.
None of you..POGO you or Faun could tell me what the lie was. You all said the picture was wrong but I showed you how the OP may have been mislead by the links. So what was the lie. There are lies and there are mistakes, they are not the same thing so either tell me the lie or I'm done with this stupid conversation.

LOL- the irony of you telling me I don't know how they believed and did not believe- and then proceeded to tell me what they did- or didn't believe
I didn't tell you what they believed back then I showed it to you in historical links. It's not my fault if you can not read...

LOL- the irony of you telling me I don't know how they believed and did not believe- and then proceeded to tell me what they did- or didn't believe.

The fact remains that those were members of the KKK when it was founded were white Southern Conservative Christian men.

Now the members of the KKK are no longer confined to the South.

I'll try it again; Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan were into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party. There is no changing that snowflakes! sorry!

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

View attachment 146002
Okay...so what? what does that have to do with the OP?

You have been shown the lies repeatedly.
None of you..POGO you or Faun could tell me what the lie was. You all said the picture was wrong but I showed you how the OP may have been mislead by the links. So what was the lie. There are lies and there are mistakes, they are not the same thing so either tell me the lie or I'm done with this stupid conversation.

You have been lying about the OP for days now. Pogo and Faun have repeatedly shown you that the OP is a lie- and you deny it.

Being the good little contard you are.

You have been lying about the OP for days now. Pogo and Faun have repeatedly shown you that the OP is a lie- and you deny it.

Being the good little contard you are
The lie please dupe....and what is a contard

View attachment 146002
That is a response to your post- which had nothing to do with the OP.

And describes the modern Republican Party

View attachment 146002
That is a response to your post- which had nothing to do with the OP.

And describes the modern Republican Party

And the lie was what?

Forum List

Back