Liberals Aren't Funny, They're A Riot!

This is total vitriol~ Black American's are no different then white American's when it comes to getting caught up in the cycle of welfare dependency. The fact of the matter is that poverty breeds ignorance and THAT is color blind. Taking political advantage of poverty is exactly what I believe democrats do with their welfare policies-and THAT is despicable...just like your comment.

All of you are actually saying the same thing, but are using different words and different 'vitriol' (flame word, btw) levels.
Take a breath and re-read a few times rather than respond empotinally.

I just took a breath and reread what you stated a few times.

I must say I am impressed with your neologism "empotinally" which seems to be an amalgamated word consisting of "emotional" & "potent".

Well done !!!!!

:lol:
clap2:

Not sure if you are being a smarty pants or not, but I will take your comment in a positive manner.
That said, I cannot take full responsibility for my fast flying phat fingers.........
:eusa_angel:

yes... do you?

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scroll down to the "race and ethnicity" section.
in that graphic....
there are 223,553,265 white people in America 31.8% of that number is about 71M people.
Blacks? 38,929,319. 38% of that is 14.8M people.
and so on....

To the other poster... yes, I realize the number was from 2003, but I seriously doubt the demographics have changed all that much since 2003... the percentages may have somewhat... but the truth of the matter is that if you think that minorities make up the majority of the TANF rolls, you are quite delusional.

That 'other' poster would be me! geeezzzz!!!!
Working with the fact that since 2003 MANY jobs have been lost, it is only reasonable to know that the numbers very well could have changed.
I don't believe I ever claimed that minorities make up the majority of the TANF rolls, but according to the current chart minorities do make up the highest percentage of TANF recipients.

Oh WAIT!! I found this goody!!! A tad more current with % and # broken out.
Characteristics and Financial Circumstances - FY 2004

Make sure to look at ALL the charts for total amount of persons on TANF.
Poor California :(

Xtra Stupid Girlie,

Facts are Facts.

Wanna live in the World of Delusion ..... go ahead.

What facts? Most black American's prior to Nixon voted GOP. The fact that democrats in the north, via Johnson's New Deal policies, began pandering to "poor American's" to hook them on welfare, can be attributed to white American's as much as black American's.

Your bigotry is obnoxious.

Creating special voting blocks became a matter of course in democratic strategies- the poor are merely one of those.

My point is that I am not convinced that democrats who first desired to "help the poor" knew the end result would be a voting block, or if they stumbled upon it and therefore exploited it...Ann seems to imply it was a thought out strategy.

Of course black American's would coalesce around a black candidate from within their own party...get off the bigot train dude.

Xtra Stupid Girlie,

As I said: Facts are Facts.

You want to obfuscate the BLATANT FACTS with past irrelevancies, hide and/or ignore the bizarre, outrageous and flagrant criminality of this segment of society decade after decade, after decade, after decade, after decade, etc...... when other segments of the society are VASTLY superior to these culture-less, ignorant, Low IQ-ed creatures.....and not only that, being a total idiot in trying to EXONERATE this sleaze even though as I print this post, these animal-like thugs are FLAME-MOBBING the cities throughout our Beloved Country ?????

Well, go ahead.

Behave like a clueless idiot.

It's still a free country.

But, maybe not ........ if this LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO gets re-elected.

I must say when reading your bigoted vitriol it is mighty hard not to point out your kettle/pot description.

You have presented no facts- You have spewed bigoted vitriol. You ignore that poverty crosses races; that white thugs exist as well.

The flash mobs are new- they are bad- but they are not statistically representative of black American's- They do point to a "the world owes me" mentality. In that way yes, welfare programs have contributed. The social complexity of this, however, is lost in your mindless bigoted ignorance. Social-economics is a complex science, and requires an unbiased vantage point that people like you are not intellectually worthy to even contemplate...let alone offer facts on.

Last edited:
By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

The Democrats are openly lying to voters. It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

But Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters.

When blacks were only four generations out of slavery, their illegitimacy rate was about 23 percent (lower than the white illegitimacy rate is now). Then Democrats decided to help them! Barely two generations since LBJ's Great Society programs began, the black illegitimacy rate has tripled to 72 percent.

Meanwhile, the white illegitimacy rate has septupled, from 4 percent to 29 percent.
Instead of a "War on Poverty," it should have been called a "War on the Family."

The vast and permanent underclass created by the welfare state is a great success story for the Democratic Party, which now has a loyal constituency of deadbeats who automatically vote for the Democrats to keep their Trojan horse "benefits" flowing.

It's the Democrats' "heroin dealer" model of government.​

LINK

Shall we describe the Republican Party? I guarantee, you won't like it.

What facts? Most black American's prior to Nixon voted GOP. The fact that democrats in the north, via Johnson's New Deal policies, began pandering to "poor American's" to hook them on welfare, can be attributed to white American's as much as black American's.

Your bigotry is obnoxious.

Creating special voting blocks became a matter of course in democratic strategies- the poor are merely one of those.

My point is that I am not convinced that democrats who first desired to "help the poor" knew the end result would be a voting block, or if they stumbled upon it and therefore exploited it...Ann seems to imply it was a thought out strategy.

Of course black American's would coalesce around a black candidate from within their own party...get off the bigot train dude.

Xtra Stupid Girlie,

You want to obfuscate the BLATANT FACTS with past irrelevancies, hide and/or ignore the bizarre, outrageous and flagrant criminality of this segment of society decade after decade, after decade, after decade, after decade, etc...... when other segments of the society are VASTLY superior to these culture-less, ignorant, Low IQ-ed creatures.....and not only that, being a total idiot in trying to EXONERATE this sleaze even though as I print this post, these animal-like thugs are FLAME-MOBBING the cities throughout our Beloved Country ?????

Well, go ahead.

But, maybe not ........ if this LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO gets re-elected.

I must say when reading your bigoted vitriol it is mighty hard not to point out your kettle/pot description.

You have presented no facts- You have spewed bigoted vitriol. You ignore that poverty crosses races; that white thugs exist as well.

The flash mobs are new- they are bad- but they are not statistically representative of black American's- They do point to a "the world owes me" mentality. In that way yes, welfare programs have contributed. The social complexity of this, however, is lost in your mindless bigoted ignorance. Social-economics is a complex science, and requires an unbiased vantage point that people like you are not intellectually worthy to even contemplate...let alone offer facts on.

Xtra Stupid Girlie ..... if you want to ignore REALITY and be delusional also, go ahead.

You are most definitely in the hopeless category.

Xtra Stupid Girlie,

Well, go ahead.

Xtra Stupid Girlie ..... if you want to ignore REALITY and be delusional also, go ahead.

You are most definitely in the hopeless category.

I'll take my category of humanity over yours any day~

yes... do you?

in that graphic....
there are 223,553,265 white people in America 31.8% of that number is about 71M people.
and so on....

To the other poster... yes, I realize the number was from 2003, but I seriously doubt the demographics have changed all that much since 2003... the percentages may have somewhat... but the truth of the matter is that if you think that minorities make up the majority of the TANF rolls, you are quite delusional.

Working with the fact that since 2003 MANY jobs have been lost, it is only reasonable to know that the numbers very well could have changed.
I don't believe I ever claimed that minorities make up the majority of the TANF rolls, but according to the current chart minorities do make up the highest percentage of TANF recipients.

No...not the highest percentage by population... but by race. It's a misleading pie chart, and the Spreadsheet that you provided is the same thing... broken down by race, not population. In the one you provided, whites actually caught up to African Americans.

Whites increased from 31.8% to 36.7%

African Americans only increased from 38% to 38.9%.

Thanks for proving my point.

Ya but, African Americans are only 12% of the U.S. population, whites are 70%

You don't know how to read a pie chart?

yes... do you?

in that graphic....

and so on....

You're really stupid.

The chart does not say 38% of the black community is on TANF, the chart says 38% of people on TANF are black.

thanks to ann..all black voters are going to flock to the republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

That guy is a genius!:lol:
he could go feral and become a cannibal and blacks would dine with him!!

The 95% of these Black Racist baboons would follow this Loser & Monumental Fraud no matter what this Mendacious Freak would do.

gaytrauma and his performance art.

Ku_Klux_Klan.png

yes... do you?

in that graphic....
and so on....

No...not the highest percentage by population... but by race. It's a misleading pie chart, and the Spreadsheet that you provided is the same thing... broken down by race, not population. In the one you provided, whites actually caught up to African Americans.

Whites increased from 31.8% to 36.7%

African Americans only increased from 38% to 38.9%.

Thanks for proving my point.

Dude, I didn't 'prove' your point, but you have proved something else...

My attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt seems to have failed when given actual stats.

Tank is correct here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/181113-liberals-arent-funny-theyre-a-riot-4.html#post4023108

Regardless, your initial claim that more whiteys are receiving TANF than all minorities combined is false.

So may we sum up this thread by stating that democrats have sewn up the "poor vote" with their policies? Can we also acknowledge that it appears that when it comes to poverty the number of blacks and whites are about equal? May we also acknowledge that per capita, poverty, hits the black and Latino communities harder then the white communities? What does all this mean? It means that it becomes easy, via welfare policies, to manipulate the poor....many of whom are black and Latino.

You don't know how to read a pie chart?

yes... do you?

in that graphic....

and so on....

You're really stupid.

The chart does not say 38% of the black community is on TANF, the chart says 38% of people on TANF are black.

That is exactly how I read it. 38% of the black community is on TANF. It is broken down by race, not population.

That is exactly how I read it. 38% of the black community is on TANF. It is broken down by race, not population.
Look, of all the people on TANF, 38% of them are black.

Not, 38% of all blacks are on TANF.

You almost gotta laugh. Democrats were the party of segregation. Al Gore's father, senator Gore was a segregationist. LBJ's "great society" was just another plantation designed to keep Black families on the dole and dependent on the federal government.

Forum List

Back