Liberals: Are you getting worried yet?

I like this election

Republicans are running their worst candidates in a generation. Any Republican with a chance of winning is holding out until 2016.

Romney will get the GOP nod and will offer token opposition

What's the diff Mitt is the democrats choice, just as open borders McCain was. You're banking on the Republicans once again fielding the candidate the democrats choose. That may not work out for you.

Romney will win the GOP nomination. He is the only adult in the room. The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies

Obama will have an easy win in 2012 and the Republicans will throw Romney under the bus

Im laughing...................

New poll today finds Obama below 50% in New York!!! In fcukking New York:eek: this guy doesnt carry a pluarality.
If a Republican just shows up, thats all that has to happen. When you think about the fact that McCain came within a hair of winning: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Indiana and North Carollina..........John McCain for Christsakes..........you realize the electoral disaster awaiting the k00ks in November of '12.

Its like that Louisiana drawl Clinton advisor ( cant remember his name) with the bald head used to say, "Its all about the economy stupid!!!":2up: And the only people saying its spectacular right now are the 21%ers. Thats awesome math.........but only to the k00ks.

First of all, the US federal government spent $2.2T in 2002, not $547B.

Second, you can't compare Bush's first budget to Obama, since Bush increased spending by an additional $1T by the end of his term. So, in reality, Obama's first full budget (2010) is actually only a few hundred billion dollars more than Bush's last budget (far from a "quadrupling").

It seems that a year to year comparison is more accurate. I fully expect that by the time Obama leaves office on Jan. 20, 2013, he will tack several trillion more in spending on.

Even if you did use Bush's first year (which is ridiculous), $3.4T isn't "quadruple" $2.2T.

But I don't think you understand how it works. A new president doesn't get to start fresh - they're left with the government that the last guy left them. Obama "increased" spending by less than $500B.

How much was that so called "Stimulus Plan" that Obama added to the 2009 Bush budget?

If it's not, your chart sure didn't prove it.

Wait... you mean $3.7T is "quadruple" $3.2T?

Really?

Take the line marked 2002 - stick a pin right where the blue hits it. (It's okay, it won't hurt your monitor!) Now do the same for 2011. Count the number of squares....

You know, I'm surprised at how long you're keeping this up.

You know how to read a graph, right? Look at the side of the chart. Notice how the bottom of the chart is $2T. No matter what logic you use, $3.4T isn't "quadruple" $2.2T, Bush's first budget.

And, once again: Comparing Bush's first budget is nonsense, if Bush raised spending by OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS in 8 years. Obama's 2010 spending is about 200 Billion more than Bush's last budget - not "quadruple".

You really shouldn't just blindly believe everything you read on a blog site.

What's the diff Mitt is the democrats choice, just as open borders McCain was. You're banking on the Republicans once again fielding the candidate the democrats choose. That may not work out for you.

Romney will win the GOP nomination. He is the only adult in the room. The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies

Obama will have an easy win in 2012 and the Republicans will throw Romney under the bus

Im laughing...................

New poll today finds Obama below 50% in New York!!! In fcukking New York:eek: this guy doesnt carry a pluarality.
If a Republican just shows up, thats all that has to happen. When you think about the fact that McCain came within a hair of winning: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Indiana and North Carollina..........John McCain for Christsakes..........you realize the electoral disaster awaiting the k00ks in November of '12.

Its like that Louisiana drawl Clinton advisor ( cant remember his name) with the bald head used to say, "Its all about the economy stupid!!!":2up: And the only people saying its spectacular right now are the 21%ers. Thats awesome math.........but only to the k00ks.

That would be the ragein' cajun, James Carville. the inventor of the 'nuts and sluts' term for all of slick willies throw away girl friends.

It seems that a year to year comparison is more accurate. I fully expect that by the time Obama leaves office on Jan. 20, 2013, he will tack several trillion more in spending on.

Even if you did use Bush's first year (which is ridiculous), $3.4T isn't "quadruple" $2.2T.

But I don't think you understand how it works. A new president doesn't get to start fresh - they're left with the government that the last guy left them. Obama "increased" spending by less than $500B.

How much was that so called "Stimulus Plan" that Obama added to the 2009 Bush budget?

The "stimulus" wasn't "added" to the 2009 budget - almost none of the money was spent in 2009. A tiny fraction of 2009's spending came from bills passed by Obama.

My chart isn't "budgets", anyway. It's the total amount spent that matters, not the contents of the biggest spending bill (the "budget").

Nobody personifies the fringe rantings that are taking over the GOP like Bachmann

I, as well as everyone on the left would celebrate Bachmanns selection by the GOP

I don't particularly like Bachmann, and I wouldn't vote for her - but she beats Romney in the polls.

The only Republican I like is Herman Cain.

The only poll she beats Romney in is Iowa.......they love batshit crazy there

Saying you would not hire a Muslim or appoint one as a judge will be repeated throughout his campaign.

You think that would actually hurt him, do you?

So will his irrational fear of Sharia Law

What about Obama's irrational fear of the US Constitution?

Being a bigot will probably not hurt Cain with the 7-9% of the party fringe that enjoys that shit. The mainstream Republicans will cringe at Cain and he will not win a single delegate.

Liberals: Are you getting worried yet?
How 'bout
NOW??!!!!

:eek:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

judgment_day_terror.jpg

I just got mine, in the mail, today.

Pretty SPOOKY!!!!

"Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects."

Any Republican: 47%:clap2:

Obama: 39%:lol:

Nope, not scared over here. But the GOP/TP should be. I predict the GOP/TP losing big in 2012.

we're libs. we're worried by nature. after seeing the cons try to obstruct the bailouts and let the banks fail in '08, and then turn around and serenely hold the country hostage in the debt ceiling debate, i think the problem with the cons (well, one among many) is that they don't worry enough.

that said, i feel a great serenity in that i actually want a republican to win in 2012 (as long as it's a mere garden-variety plutocrat like mitt romney rather than a lunatic like michelle bachmann). if we're going to be governed by republican policies no matter who's in office, i'd rather a republican be in office to take the blame. there's a real calmness to be had in letting go of the partisan horse race, a serenity the ron paulers seem to have enjoyed for years and we keynesian, FDR liberals are also starting to enjoy.

"Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects."

Any Republican: 47%:clap2:

Obama: 39%:lol:

Aug 4 - Aug 7: Obama 45%. Generic Republican 39%

Funny how playing games with the country's credit rating can change things, huh?

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

Being a bigot will probably not hurt Cain with the 7-9% of the party fringe that enjoys that shit.

Say sparky, how many Nazis did FDR have in his cabinet?

I guess he was a bigot.

You leftists said the identical words regarding Reagan that you do Cain.

Principle wins, which is why you rightfully fear Cain.

The GOP is too stupid to run him, though.

Forum List

Back