Liberals: Are you getting worried yet?

I'm not worried. I can't wait for "generic republican" to raise cash, give his/her's platform and debate Obama. Wait until the liberal media gets a hold of GPub.

Yep. Generic Republican doesn't have any baggage.

The funnier part is, the only real life Republican in the race that has shown any semblance of being competitive with Obama is the one the rightwing hates,

Mitt Romney.

We do? Do tell.

Oh, you'll pretend you don't, especially if he wins the nomination. The fun part is, we'll know the truth.

Romney will win the GOP nomination.

I wouldn't count on it.

He is the only adult in the room.

You mean that he's the only one who will lose to Obama.

The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies

You mean, cutting the waste of the federal government?

Obama will have an easy win in 2012 and the Republicans will throw Romney under the bus

Provided you can force What's the diff Mitt on the GOP, Obama will have a close win - due people being ambivalent. I don't see Romney getting the nomination - no matter how badly you want him to.

I will make you the same offer as I make everyone else

Name a Republican who can defeat Romney and why

I like this election

Republicans are running their worst candidates in a generation. Any Republican with a chance of winning is holding out until 2016.

Romney will get the GOP nod and will offer token opposition

What's the diff Mitt is the democrats choice, just as open borders McCain was. You're banking on the Republicans once again fielding the candidate the democrats choose. That may not work out for you.

Romney will win the GOP nomination. He is the only adult in the room. The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies

Obama will have an easy win in 2012 and the Republicans will throw Romney under the bus

If Romney wins the nomination and loses to Obama, we'll have to endure another round of the Right claiming he lost because he isn't conservative enough.

That whole Hope and Change thing changed pretty quickly to Despair and Depression

Romney will win the GOP nomination.

I wouldn't count on it.

Provided you can force What's the diff Mitt on the GOP, Obama will have a close win - due people being ambivalent. I don't see Romney getting the nomination - no matter how badly you want him to.

Herman Cain,because he isn't a career politician.
The more name recognition he gets the more popular he is becoming.
Quite a few Dems in South like him too.

Michelle Bachmann

Thank you...thank you...thank you

Nobody personifies the fringe rantings that are taking over the GOP like Bachmann

I, as well as everyone on the left would celebrate Bachmanns selection by the GOP

I wouldn't count on it.

Cain has never been elected to any office and was defeated the only time he ran. He has more credibility than Bachmann, but his rantings and obvious hatred of Muslims will work against him. He will never get out of single digits in the primaries and will take no delegates

Cain has never been elected to any office and was defeated the only time he ran. He has more credibility than Bachmann, but his rantings and obvious hatred of Muslims will work against him. He will never get out of single digits in the primaries and will take no delegates

He does not have hatred of Muslims.
Rantings?
He has a very common sense approach to our problems.
Making sure that the people who would be in his cabinet have loyalty to the constitution is not hatred.

Rantings?
Making sure that the people who would be in his cabinet have loyalty to the constitution is not hatred.

He's an unapologetic corporate stooge. I'm pretty sure we're well over our quota for those in Washington. I wonder if we will ever have an administration that actually cares about regular Americans vs corporations and the wealthy. I'm not going to hold my breath...

Michelle Bachmann

Thank you...thank you...thank you

Nobody personifies the fringe rantings that are taking over the GOP like Bachmann

I, as well as everyone on the left would celebrate Bachmanns selection by the GOP

I celebrate her success within the Republican party. She will present a primary challenge to Rs but will be a continuing source of ridicule in the general election.

She doesn't know enough about anything much to be a serious contender.

Rantings?

Saying you would not hire a Muslim or appoint one as a judge will be repeated throughout his campaign. So will his irrational fear of Sharia Law

Here is who the GOP has that could possibly win election if the economy is still not recovering in 2012

Romney
Pawlenty
Perry
Houseman (VP)

If the Republicans run one of their fringe candidates, they will lose regardless of how bad the economy is

Rantings?

Saying you would not hire a Muslim or appoint one as a judge will be repeated throughout his campaign. So will his irrational fear of Sharia Law

He never said he would not hire a Muslim. He said that he would make sure that they are loyal to the constitution.
He does not fear Sharia Law. Americans do not want Sharia Law. Not wanting, is not fear. We don't condone the killing of your daughter because she has become westernized or stoning men or women or loping off fingers or hands because you steal.

Rantings?

He never said he would not hire a Muslim. He said that he would make sure that they are loyal to the constitution.
He does not fear Sharia Law. Americans do not want Sharia Law. Not wanting, is not fear. We don't condone the killing of your daughter because she has become westernized or stoning men or women or loping off fingers or hands because you steal.

I'm afraid he was very open about his feelings about Muslims and said specifically that he would not hire one or appoint one as a judge.

I will say again, IF the Republicans nominate Cain, I will vote for him, making him the first Republican I voted for since Reagan.

Cain truly is an outsider - I suspect the GOP will crush his campaign for fear that he will engage in real reform of the federal government. Cain is a good man, a businessman who knows how to actually manage complex organizations. He is exactly what this nation needs.

Cain truly is an outsider - I suspect the GOP will crush his campaign for fear that he will engage in real reform of the federal government. Cain is a good man, a businessman who knows how to actually manage complex organizations. He is exactly what this nation needs.

Another republican corporate stooge is exactly the LAST thing this nation needs. Why are you wishing to rush us into third world status?

Forum List

Back