Liberals: Are you getting worried yet?

If it's not, your chart sure didn't prove it.

Wait... you mean $3.7T is "quadruple" $3.2T?

Really?

What does $3.2 trillion have to do with anything?

You don't seem to comprehend what you're correspondent is trying to explain to you. Of course, inability to learn is a classic symptom of liberalism.

You're right. I did make a mistake. Spending this year is only about $3.4T, not $3.7T.

The claim was made that Obama is spending "quadruple" what Bush spent. Bush "spent" 3.2T dollars in his last budget (2008-2009). Obama "spent" $3.4T in his last, highest budget (2010-2011).

So, is $3.4T "quadruple" $3.2T?

You are one dumb fuck. You proved it on the family leader pledge thread and you are proving it here.

Well yeah, showing the Obama debt is just not right. I should be worshiping Dear Leader like you do, not exposing his debt...

ROFL

What a fool you are...

This right here is why you are a dumb fuck. You are too dumb to realize how much of a dumb fuck you are.

First of all, the US federal government spent $2.2T in 2002, not $547B.

Second, you can't compare Bush's first budget to Obama, since Bush increased spending by an additional $1T by the end of his term. So, in reality, Obama's first full budget (2010) is actually only a few hundred billion dollars more than Bush's last budget (far from a "quadrupling").

It seems that a year to year comparison is more accurate. I fully expect that by the time Obama leaves office on Jan. 20, 2013, he will tack several trillion more in spending on.

Even if you did use Bush's first year (which is ridiculous), $3.4T isn't "quadruple" $2.2T.

But I don't think you understand how it works. A new president doesn't get to start fresh - they're left with the government that the last guy left them. Obama "increased" spending by less than $500B.

I like this election

Republicans are running their worst candidates in a generation. Any Republican with a chance of winning is holding out until 2016.

Romney will get the GOP nod and will offer token opposition

Yeah, that's not in the slightest bit true.

usgs_line.php

If it's not, your chart sure didn't prove it.

Wait... you mean $3.7T is "quadruple" $3.2T?

Really?

Take the line marked 2002 - stick a pin right where the blue hits it. (It's okay, it won't hurt your monitor!) Now do the same for 2011. Count the number of squares....

I like this election

Republicans are running their worst candidates in a generation. Any Republican with a chance of winning is holding out until 2016.

What's the diff Mitt is the democrats choice, just as open borders McCain was. You're banking on the Republicans once again fielding the candidate the democrats choose. That may not work out for you.

I like this election

What's the diff Mitt is the democrats choice, just as open borders McCain was. You're banking on the Republicans once again fielding the candidate the democrats choose. That may not work out for you.

Romney will win the GOP nomination. He is the only adult in the room. The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies

Obama will have an easy win in 2012 and the Republicans will throw Romney under the bus

Last edited:
I'm not worried. I can't wait for "generic republican" to raise cash, give his/her's platform and debate Obama. Wait until the liberal media gets a hold of GPub.

Yep. Generic Republican doesn't have any baggage.

The funnier part is, the only real life Republican in the race that has shown any semblance of being competitive with Obama is the one the rightwing hates,

Mitt Romney.

"Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects."

Any Republican: 47%:clap2:

Obama: 39%:lol:

The worm turns.

I like this election

Romney will win the GOP nomination. He is the only adult in the room. The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies
Obama will have an easy win in 2012 and the Republicans will throw Romney under the bus

I think we've had a snootful of this in the last three years. Sorry Karl, the party's over.

I'm not worried. I can't wait for "generic republican" to raise cash, give his/her's platform and debate Obama. Wait until the liberal media gets a hold of GPub.

The funnier part is, the only real life Republican in the race that has shown any semblance of being competitive with Obama is the one the rightwing hates,

Mitt Romney.

We do? Do tell.

Mitt Romney.

We do? Do tell.

Polls say you do...

But feel free to explain which other candidate stands a stronger chance than Romney

Romney will win the GOP nomination.

I wouldn't count on it.

He is the only adult in the room.

You mean that he's the only one who will lose to Obama.

The TeaTards will hold their noses and pile on a platform of social conservatism and unworkable fiscal policies

You mean, cutting the waste of the federal government?

Provided you can force What's the diff Mitt on the GOP, Obama will have a close win - due people being ambivalent. I don't see Romney getting the nomination - no matter how badly you want him to.

Forum List

Back