Liberals: Are you getting worried yet?

LMAO....since 1960, no incumbent under 50% has won........in fact, almost invariably got blown out.

Im telling my compadres on here right now..........on election night, make sure to tune in here. I have a small library already done up of gay MS Paint Photobucket Classics. Not so much to rub in the exit of Barak Obama as a celebration of the complete decimation of liberal ideology. Wont come anywhere near power for at least a generation. And after 2008.............ohhhhhhhh is it going to be fcukking sweet.:funnyface: I expect that some of the k00ks will still show up and tell us their winning. That'll make it even more of a hoot.

Nice call loser.

LMAO....since 1960, no incumbent under 50% has won........in fact, almost invariably got blown out.

Im telling my compadres on here right now..........on election night, make sure to tune in here. I have a small library already done up of gay MS Paint Photobucket Classics. Not so much to rub in the exit of Barak Obama as a celebration of the complete decimation of liberal ideology. Wont come anywhere near power for at least a generation. And after 2008.............ohhhhhhhh is it going to be fcukking sweet.:funnyface: I expect that some of the k00ks will still show up and tell us their winning. That'll make it even more of a hoot.

Nice call loser.

You dug deep for this one. :D

It is so great to go back and read these old threads. It is better than reading the comics while I have my morning coffee!

Forum List

Back