Liberals: Are you getting worried yet?

Jul 14, 2011
Tulane County, CA
"Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects."

Any Republican: 47%:clap2:

Obama: 39%:lol:

Ahhhh....the winds of change are getting ready to blow that do*che right out of the White House. Can't wait.

Those polls are fun until you replace "Republican candidate" with the names of people who are actually running. Then Obama has a lead of at least 5% over every possible Republican

Given the pathetically poor crop of potential Republican candidates and an impressive war chest of funding, Obama will easily defeat whatever sacrificial lamb the Republicans put up

They're shitting themselves... the Nanny state is crumbling under its own weight. When you run up $14,000,000,000,000 in debt, you can't make the payments on what has already been promised and all you have to offer is to promise more and borrow more... you're toast. The failed Progressive expirment is in full blown heart failure.

These people are really colossally stupid.

Last edited:
wacky_cat.jpg

Those polls are fun until you replace "Republican candidate" with the names of people who are actually running. Then Obama has a lead of at least 5% over every possible Republican

Given the pathetically poor crop of potential Republican candidates and an impressive war chest of funding, Obama will easily defeat whatever sacrificial lamb the Republicans put up

Bingo. The cons are hurting themselves every day they get out of bed. 2010 was their big moment.

You know I didn't, don't be such a cement-head.

Oh. Ok. Cause, you do know that Bush Jr and Reagan ran up the lion's share of our national debt, right?

Oooooooooooooops!!!!!!! Soggy in NOLA just jumped off the radar screen!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!:lol:

No, not really. Just pointing out the utterly obtuse nature of what he said. It would like me saying tomato and you responding, "so you like mountain climbing?"

So what happens to those numbers when you put the name of a potential candidate in the poll instead of a generic candidate?

Obama is ahead of everyone of them.

I do hope the GOP runs Palin in 2012, that would be the most humorous campaign in history and help ensure Obama's reelection.

You know I didn't, don't be such a cement-head.

Oh. Ok. Cause, you do know that Bush Jr and Reagan ran up the lion's share of our national debt, right?

I'll let you argue over who started the fire while the house burns to the ground. Smart, real smart.

Oh no. We're not arguing. I'm just making sure you're properly educated on the subject. Because, it really seems like you were calling Reagan and W liberals since they ran up $10T in debt.

"Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects."

Any Republican: 47%:clap2:

Obama: 39%:lol:

LMAO....since 1960, no incumbent under 50% has won........in fact, almost invariably got blown out.

Im telling my compadres on here right now..........on election night, make sure to tune in here. I have a small library already done up of gay MS Paint Photobucket Classics. Not so much to rub in the exit of Barak Obama as a celebration of the complete decimation of liberal ideology. Wont come anywhere near power for at least a generation. And after 2008.............ohhhhhhhh is it going to be fcukking sweet.:funnyface: I expect that some of the k00ks will still show up and tell us their winning. That'll make it even more of a hoot.

Last edited:
ps........figured I'd throw out a sample for shits and giggles.

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-4.png
[/IMG]

Some of my stuff will make you shit your shorts though..........

Oh.........and another thing.........I think that on election night, its going to be ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH TV to tune in Lawrence O'Donnell of MSNBC ( if the show isnt cancelled by then ). You want to see a totally miserable mofu that night? Tune this guy in..........but hold your balls while you laugh, otherwise, they might well just fall off. Im not missing that for all the tea in China.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back