Liberals are the biggest hypocrites regarding the environment.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I've been telling people for years that I have the solution to global warming. It's nice to see that my perception has been picked up even in the squirrel community. It is common sense really though.

It will require a small monetary investment and some labor, but I guarantee success if everyone who is truly committed to the cause of ending global warming and truly believes human produced CO2 is warming the planet follows these easy directions. You can literally cut your carbon footprint in half on the first day taking these steps.

First, plan on going to bed at about midnight, and getting about 12 hours of undisturbed sleep. Warn any family members not to bother you, ensure your plastic sheets have been changed or that your gender neutral maternal figurehead has cleaned up after your "accident" last night. Lock the basement door. Set your alarm for noon, since we know you don't really have jobs anyway. Then place your heads in clear plastic bags. and seal the bags using duct tape around your necks to trap all that excess CO2. Resist any urge to tear off the plastic, and allow yourselves to slip into sleep peacefully. According to South Park, if you masturbate at the same time, sleep will be easier to achieve and a lot more fun.

I can promise you that tomorrow morning not only will the world be a much cooler place, the collective intelligence of mankind will nearly double.

Just drive by any college on graduation week and look at the mess they leave in the streets....they don't give a rats ass about the earth...and I bet the majority of those young propagandized minds full of mush are mostly liberal environmentally concerned citizens...

[
Why should it not be taken serious?

Killing yourself to save the planet probably isn't the right course to take, but if you want to give it a whirl, I won't stop you....

...bet you didn't read the OP didya?[/QUOTE]
Oh, thanks, but the Democrats actually advocate less people to save the earth.

How about you going first, I will do it after you.

You are the one who questioned why it should be taken seriously, not me.

Still bet you didn't read the OP. Even Elizabeth Warren is not offering tax credits for people who kill themselves while masturbating with a plastic bag duct taped around their head...at least not yet.

Still bet you didn't read the OP.
????? America's commentator said, the Democrats have no sense of humor.

It does take a certain level of intelligence to recognize wit with a whole bunch sarcasm. Humor, now that is a funny thing.

Still bet you didn't read the OP.
????? America's commentator said, the Democrats have no sense of humor.

It does take a certain level of intelligence to recognize wit with a whole bunch sarcasm. Humor, now that is a funny thing.

There is not wit in the OP or your responses, but nice try wiggling out of your faux pas.

Forum List

Back