liberals are terror lovers

Maybe. But it's a good idea to keep them away from Mark Foley until they're old enough to defend themselves.

Yes, libs cared so much about those kids

They sat on the emails for months and relased them one month before the election

As I was saying, keep Foley and his type away from them until they can defend themselves.

Foley has been gone for sometime - why did the Dems sit on the emails is a question they have yet to answer

Oh well, Dems are sinking fast anyway

Ok, you don't want to answer the question

I understand

Since this is a comedy thread I thought to myself, can I summon up enough interest to take the question seriously? And I said to myself............nah, no way. So I didn't. There you go. I just thought I'd bring up the issue of the pervert from Fla. The pervert from Florida who chased the pages. The grubby pervert who likes young boys and whom he thinks he can take from his position of power. The protected pervert.

"Hey might be a paedophile, but he's OUR paedophile...."
Gotta love principled politics.

Who cares about the Dems timing. Is Foley in Congress still?

Since this is a comedy thread I thought to myself, can I summon up enough interest to take the question seriously? And I said to myself............nah, no way. So I didn't. There you go. I just thought I'd bring up the issue of the pervert from Fla. The pervert from Florida who chased the pages. The grubby pervert who likes young boys and whom he thinks he can take from his position of power. The protected pervert.

"Hey might be a paedophile, but he's OUR paedophile...."
Gotta love principled politics.

Who cares about the Dems timing. Is Foley in Congress still?

my mistake

I should know by now never expect a serious answer from a Dem regarding why they do things - or don't do

Can't help you with a Dem response because I'm not a Dem.

But where is Foley, is he still in the Congress?

He was gone within days (back in Oct 06)

Unlike Dems who get caught doing the same thing who are promoted and given standing "O" on the House floor

Forum List

Back