Liberals are stupid when it comes to Trump

"Liberals are stupid when it comes to Trump"

Given your posting history – this thread included – you’re in no position to refer to anyone as ‘stupid.’

And of course your thread premise fails as a composition fallacy.
Are you talking about me?

I really do wonder how bad his lies have to get before the rabid and brainless right finally says they've had enough.

OTOH, these are the same people who think dictator Pooting is a "leader" because he crushes his own people.

You fools need to be very careful what you wish for because YOU would be the worst hurt by Drumpf and other Clown Car Candidates. Working/poor class people voting for a Republican is like a cockroach voting for Raid.

12274471_1007430542683333_2735721470523065840_n.png
His lies are no worse than sniper fire Hillary's. Your hypocrisy is glaring

If RW'ers treated Trump's actions the way they've treated Hillary Clinton's,

Trump would have zero supporters.

The last time I checked, Trump did not contribute to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and did not seek to cover up a terrorist attack with a story about a video. Nor did Trump utter the video story in front of the grieving families of the victims and their flag-draped coffins. I think those things rank way, way higher on the scale of seriousness and impact than Trump's actions.

I really do wonder how bad his lies have to get before the rabid and brainless right finally says they've had enough.

OTOH, these are the same people who think dictator Pooting is a "leader" because he crushes his own people.

You fools need to be very careful what you wish for because YOU would be the worst hurt by Drumpf and other Clown Car Candidates. Working/poor class people voting for a Republican is like a cockroach voting for Raid.

12274471_1007430542683333_2735721470523065840_n.png
His lies are no worse than sniper fire Hillary's. Your hypocrisy is glaring

If RW'ers treated Trump's actions the way they've treated Hillary Clinton's,

Trump would have zero supporters.

The last time I checked, Trump did not contribute to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and did not seek to cover up a terrorist attack with a story about a video. Nor did Trump utter the video story in front of the grieving families of the victims and their flag-draped coffins. I think those things rank way, way higher on the scale of seriousness and impact than Trump's actions.

Last time I checked......Terrorists were responsible footprint that attack
Just like they were responsible for 9-11

Trump called Vietnam POWs cowards....
I prefer those who were not captured

Trump was on the birther team for years, even if he has shut up about it lately,

and he's NOT the stupid one here?
The team that Hillary's campaign STARTED. So who's stupid? Lol

That's a myth.

Quote the last time you heard Hillary Clinton say that Obama was not born in the US.

And link to the quote.
Reading is not your strong suit. Hillary's TEAM
Name names and show where Hillary ever selected this person to represent her

Trump is still proudly a birther

You vote for Hillary, you vote for the Original birther.

Trump was on the birther team for years, even if he has shut up about it lately,

and he's NOT the stupid one here?
The team that Hillary's campaign STARTED. So who's stupid? Lol

That's a myth.

Quote the last time you heard Hillary Clinton say that Obama was not born in the US.

And link to the quote.
Reading is not your strong suit. Hillary's TEAM
Name names and show where Hillary ever selected this person to represent her

Trump is still proudly a birther

You vote for Hillary, you vote for the Original birther.
Myth

Donald Trump may very well be our next president and what do the liberals talk about in an attempt to derail that possibility?

Superfluous bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President. Touchy feely nonsense.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump's "supporters" are mean
Trump tweets smart ass comments
Trump exaggerated
Etc

The general public doesn't even hear about most of this nonsense yet it's all you idiots talk about.

Interesting Gramps is stepping into Trumpsville~ :lol:

My sister and I fought on opposite political sides for years, and we both are seeing many things the same lately.

If we vote left, same old shit...if we vote right, same old shit.

Trump may just be the guy to unite the Right Moderates and Left Moderates and kick ass... everyone else will complain.

You could have easily cut the title of the thread off after the third word.
Lol

It was actually only those three words originally but I added a few so the dumbass mods didn't send it straight to the rubber room with all of Rderps threads

How proud you must be ::snif:: :salute:

Why I bet the mayor of KC gives you a ticker tape parade and the key to the city.
Hit the light when you lock yourself in, K?

Donald Trump may very well be our next president and what do the liberals talk about in an attempt to derail that possibility?

Superfluous bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President. Touchy feely nonsense.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

The general public doesn't even hear about most of this nonsense yet it's all you idiots talk about.
That fat blowhard Orangutan isn't gonna win his bitch party's nomination let alone the Presidency..

Clinton is gonna win the Presidency, if you don't believe me then lets bet, if she wins the WH !! YOU NEVER POST HERE AGAIN, if Trump or another sorry asshole from your garbage party wins, I NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!! you have the advantage here don't be a pussy, im giving you good odds put your money where your mouth is, Trump is shit..

I will get the mods to cut the losers account..

Take the bet or be a pussy and chicken out, my guess is you will be a bitch and wimp out , since most cuntservatives are pussies, that's you you inbreds hide behind your guns, C@NTS..
I don't make pointless Internet bets dumbass. And even if I did I wouldn't honor it for your noob ass. Fuck off scrub
Just as I thought your a fucking pussy,,your a typical inbred cuntservative, who is scared of a little bet, chicken shit..

Thanks for confirming Clinton is gonna kick your Garbage party's ass next year you ain't got shit..

Your loser ass has nothing in life but this message board, That's why you have 35+thou posts , ever thought of getting a real life you slimy c@nt..

I bet your ol lady's panties fit you real well you little bitch..

Last edited:

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

That fat blowhard Orangutan isn't gonna win his bitch party's nomination let alone the Presidency..

Clinton is gonna win the Presidency, if you don't believe me then lets bet, if she wins the WH !! YOU NEVER POST HERE AGAIN, if Trump or another sorry asshole from your garbage party wins, I NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!! you have the advantage here don't be a pussy, im giving you good odds put your money where your mouth is, Trump is shit..

I will get the mods to cut the losers account..

Take the bet or be a pussy and chicken out, my guess is you will be a bitch and wimp out , since most cuntservatives are pussies, that's you you inbreds hide behind your guns, C@NTS..
I don't make pointless Internet bets dumbass. And even if I did I wouldn't honor it for your noob ass. Fuck off scrub
Just as I thought your a fucking pussy,,your a typical inbred cuntservative, who is scared of a little bet, chicken shit..

Thanks for confirming Clinton is gonna kick your Garbage party's ass next year you ain't got shit..

Your loser ass has nothing in life but this message board, That's why you have 35+thou posts , ever thought of getting a real life you slimy c@nt..

I bet your ol lady's panties fit you real well you little bitch..
Go play your childish games elsewhere noob

Forum List

Back