Liberals Are Ruining America - New York Times

well i dont speak moron....im sorry.....so you agree with everything this dipshit says ey Cow?....he claims Democrats can do no wrong,and yes i have asked him this.....he wont answer....he gives me the same nonsense he shitted above.....do you agree with him?....he claims Republicans are solely responsible for Prop 13 in California,because a Republican came up with the Bill....let me ask you Cow.....it passed by 65% of the votes....did Democrats help vote it in?.....Frankie wont say yes,he gives me the same shit he did above.....how about you?....you wanna give it a shot?.....oh and by the way....you have some Rep.....do you agree with what he said about getting Rep?....you may not know it,but your becoming a Right Winger....

Do you know a free online moonbat-to-normal translator?

What the hell don't you retards understand about his post? Just because you don't get the terminology, doesn't mean shit about the readability of what he said. Certainly better than posts such as those coming from vampiric. You guys eat his shit up with a spoon though.
Of course it makes sense to you. You're just as retarded as he is.

Priceless.

Forum List

Back