Liberals are About to be Blindsided

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
It has been clear for some time that Liberals and Conservatives have been living in parallel universes.

One side, which watches ABC,NBC, CBS and CNN...expects Mueller to have Trump in jail by _____ (Fill in whatever the next Month is.)

The other side expects the exposition of a plot by Obama/Clinton Deep State Operatives (Traitors) which will make Watergate look like jaywalking.

(I am in this group.)

And, I feel sorry for Deluded Liberals....would like to start bringing them along toward Reality...ugly and painful as it might be for them.

Recommended reading for those who have been too long sucked in by the New York Media.

Unrolled thread from @TheLastRefuge2

"The majority of American *journalists*, ie. narrative engineers, have isolated their audience from having any understanding except the storyline those ideological news outlets have been selling. That audience is, in essence, clueless."
______

You folks educated in rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for 40 years need to try to overcome this sad background...peep out of that Safe Space...re-educate yourselves....less the shock be too great to bear.

______

The only possible cure for libtardism is to to beat them into the ground, pave the area over and open a discount gun store there.

It has been clear for some time that Liberals and Conservatives have been living in parallel universes.

One side, which watches ABC,NBC, CBS and CNN...expects Mueller to have Trump in jail by _____ (Fill in whatever the next Month is.)

The other side expects the exposition of a plot by Obama/Clinton Deep State Operatives (Traitors) which will make Watergate look like jaywalking.

(I am in this group.)

And, I feel sorry for Deluded Liberals....would like to start bringing them along toward Reality...ugly and painful as it might be for them.

Recommended reading for those who have been too long sucked in by the New York Media.

"The majority of American *journalists*, ie. narrative engineers, have isolated their audience from having any understanding except the storyline those ideological news outlets have been selling. That audience is, in essence, clueless."
______

You folks educated in rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for 40 years need to try to overcome this sad background...peep out of that Safe Space...re-educate yourselves....less the shock be too great to bear.

______

upload_2018-3-18_15-34-32.jpeg

that is what this board needs, one more anti-education sheep parroting what his party master tell him to post.

Let me give you a hint...NOBODY IS GOING TO JAIL...NOT TRUMP, NOR ANY OF THE "DEEP STATE" PEOPLE.

that is what this board needs, one more anti-education sheep parroting what his party master tell him to post.

Let me give you a hint...NOBODY IS GOING TO JAIL...NOT TRUMP, NOR ANY OF THE "DEEP STATE" PEOPLE.
That's what the regresssive scum libs do here day in and day out.

(I am in this group.)

______

______

Dear MACAULAY
I join you in prayer that we all prepare to receive
the truth so the truth shall set our nation free.

This is not a bad thing to avoid fear or grieve.
When we receive correction for the sake of Restorative Justice,
all those suffering shall be blessed, all the wrongs and injustices shall be redeemed.

Even those who are guilty shall be freed, with full support
to correct and make good on what went wrong.

This is a time to rejoice, that all shall be saved who call upon the
name of the Lord. The name of the Law is Equal Justice for All
in the authority of Christ Jesus that brings Peace and Justice.

Yes there is gnashing of teeth and tearing apart in order to
rebuild. By joining and working together, we can reunite
and restore good faith relations, correct the wrongs of the past,
and invest in a better stable future we can all be proud of contributing to!

No Mike. Liberals don’t do that at all.

I don’t expect Trump to go to jail. But I expect him to be gone from the White House relatively soon. He can’t go on as he is. He is on a self destructive bent and every day his obstruction of the Mueller investigation becomes more brazen and overt.

As Trey Gowdy opined to Trump’s lawyer, if your client is innocent, why does he act so guilty.

(I am in this group.)

______

______

Dear MACAULAY
I join you in prayer that we all prepare to receive
the truth so the truth shall set our nation free.

This is not a bad thing to avoid fear or grieve.
When we receive correction for the sake of Restorative Justice,
all those suffering shall be blessed, all the wrongs and injustices shall be redeemed.

Even those who are guilty shall be freed, with full support
to correct and make good on what went wrong.

This is a time to rejoice, that all shall be saved who call upon the
name of the Lord. The name of the Law is Equal Justice for All
in the authority of Christ Jesus that brings Peace and Justice.

Yes there is gnashing of teeth and tearing apart in order to
rebuild. By joining and working together, we can reunite
and restore good faith relations, correct the wrongs of the past,
and invest in a better stable future we can all be proud of contributing to!

Hey thanks....I don't much join in your belief that the Lord gets involved in our politics...I suspect He lets us work it out. But, if I'm wrong, then I predict He will be trending Republican during the Criminal Investigations which Safe Space Democrats will learn about soon enough.

The only possible cure for libtardism is to to beat them into the ground, pave the area over and open a discount gun store there.
And now, so people can understand, regressive liberals are similar to blood sucking vampire.s They move in, suck all the life out of an area, killing it, or turning it into one of their areas, and then move on the the next area, ready to drain it. The lore of the vampire shows how they can be buried away and kept in place with a cross or other devices, and it's the same for regressive blood sucking libs, only the gun store is as a cross to a vampire.

No Mike. Liberals don’t do that at all.

I don’t expect Trump to go to jail. But I expect him to be gone from the White House relatively soon. He can’t go on as he is. He is on a self destructive bent and every day his obstruction of the Mueller investigation becomes more brazen and overt.

As Trey Gowdy opined to Trump’s lawyer, if your client is innocent, why does he act so guilty.
Is seven years relative enough?

No one tells me what to say clown. You are a proven liar.

(I am in this group.)

______

______

Tell us all about it on November 6, 2018. We'll be waiting...

Forum List

Back