Liberals are a lonely bunch on USMB

I knew you were playin', KL. But when it comes to politics I sometimes get real serious, and inadvertantly I achieve detrimental status. Please take my love seriously and share it with your excellent husband, the one and only DK!!!!!!!!!! Cute, huh?

Psychoblues

I accept your love and will continue to spread it :p:

I respect you for being politically informed and aware, because I am not.....although I am learning. To be honest, Im ashamed of my lack of knowledge, so Im righting that as quickly as I can.

However, Im too busy talking about abstract concepts of Time, The Universe, and God for anyone to take seriously LOL

Keep it real my new friend,
L

I was into rock 'n roll at about age 8, when rock 'n roll itself was in it's infancy. To explain the abstract is an exercise in futility so I won't lead you on and intimate that I have an answer. I'll gladly and freely give you what I have and I can quarantee that. I make no such promises on anything else and never have to anyone regardless my position at the time. That's not a political statement, that's truth.

Keep up your political curiosities, KL. If you find them 1 / 1,000th as exciting as I have found my own search then I am confident that you too will have genuine compassion and desire to expound your beliefs in one form or another. Your contributions here, at least to me, are quite valuable. Can you dig it"

Ahem, indeed!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
You cant be lonely with your leader DKSuddeth, the token pissed off liberal moderator....wait.....he's actually a neocon in disguise. I keep forgetting that....

(Now I will run since he will give chase when he reads this - good thing Im cute, otherwise he'd get angry methinks)

I know you speaketh the truth. Just like my youngest, if he wasn't so cute, he wouldn't be alive! :)

I have one word for USMB posters. SPECIAL. I love every one of you and Ocra is correct, the Busch is getting to me and it's time for the bed. Now, that's my decision and noone elses so don't go getting any bigheads about it regardless your requests earlier tonite. Can you dig it? :D

Psychoblues

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I have one word for USMB posters. SPECIAL. I love every one of you and Ocra is correct, the Busch is getting to me and it's time for the bed. Now, that's my decision and noone elses so don't go getting any bigheads about it regardless your requests earlier tonite. Can you dig it? :D

Psychoblues

I bid you goodnight, you lush. :p:
Need to get some zzz's here myself...

Originally posted by Sir Evil
This coming from a poster with an avatar showing 666 emblazed in the president's head!

Keep it up Bully, your walking a fine line!

You seem very upset, have you spoken to your anger management counselor lately?

I am not angry at all, but I did speak to my inner self and he agreed that banishment may be the best course taken here!;)

Your point being? You'll simply justify what I pointed out in a post, which has since been erased, that some folks can't stand to see the truth revealed. Their delicate constitutions are just sent all out of kilter when that happens, and reason deserts them...If they had any to begin with. :)

And like I said, with every post you make you just show what a leftist radical you are! Now why dont you go back to your Bush bashing and leave the deceased to rest in peace!

You're the one who keeps bringing it up. :)

Forum List

Back