Liberals and Uppity Blacks

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Liberals invented identity politics.

But what happens when a black won't play along?

"So, here's the story of how Senator Barbara Boxer got called a racist or whatever during today's climate change hearing. Harry Alford is the head of the National Black Chamber of Commerce. He opposes the current climate change legislation. Barbara Boxer is a senator from California who chairs the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee. She is in favor of the current climate change legislation. Boxer says that green jobs are being created in California, Alford says that's not true. Let's fight!
ALFORD: I've been looking - I haven't seen them yet...The last time I checked, California is an economic basket case and these green jobs aren't going to solve it.

BOXER: I want you to come with me. Let's go see these jobs you say don't exist.
So, okay! Alford and Boxer are going to take a trip to Fresno, to look at windmills or something! But then Boxer dared to reference a report that favored climate change legislation that was authored by the NAACP, and that's when everything suddenly got pre-post-racial!
"Madam chair, that is condescending to me," Alford said. "I'm the National Black Chamber of Commerce, and you're trying to put up some other black group to pit against me."

Boxer defended including the report, however, saying the report reflects a "diversity" of support behind climate change legislation facing the Senate.
"If this gentleman were here, he would be proud he's being quoted," Boxer said in defense of the NAACP support.
But Alford was working himself into a fine rant:
Barbara Boxer Accused Of Being 'Racial' And 'God Awful'

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FoekBjhtWE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FoekBjhtWE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

BTW, did you notice that Senator Boxer didn't have a hissy fit when call "Ma'am" by Mr. Alford, as she did when General Walsh did?
"Brigadier General Michael Walsh, a top-ranking officer in the Army Corps of Engineers, is a veteran of the Iraq war. But he's never been fired on like this.

Don't call me ma'am, Senator Barbara Boxer (D.-Calif.) barked at him as he started to explain delays in repairs to New Orleans's levee system."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Dont-Call-Me-Maam-Senator-Boxer.html

Last edited:
PoliticalChic, you do realize that blaming all of life's problems on Liberals in general doesn't work when you act like a complete idiot?

"So, here's the story of how Senator Barbara Boxer got called a racist or whatever during today's climate change hearing. Harry Alford is the head of the National Black Chamber of Commerce. He opposes the current climate change legislation. Barbara Boxer is a senator from California who chairs the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee. She is in favor of the current climate change legislation. Boxer says that green jobs are being created in California, Alford says that's not true. Let's fight!
ALFORD: I've been looking - I haven't seen them yet...The last time I checked, California is an economic basket case and these green jobs aren't going to solve it.

So, okay! Alford and Boxer are going to take a trip to Fresno, to look at windmills or something! But then Boxer dared to reference a report that favored climate change legislation that was authored by the NAACP, and that's when everything suddenly got pre-post-racial!
"Madam chair, that is condescending to me," Alford said. "I'm the National Black Chamber of Commerce, and you're trying to put up some other black group to pit against me."

Boxer defended including the report, however, saying the report reflects a "diversity" of support behind climate change legislation facing the Senate.
"If this gentleman were here, he would be proud he's being quoted," Boxer said in defense of the NAACP support.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FoekBjhtWE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FoekBjhtWE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

BTW, did you notice that Senator Boxer didn't have a hissy fit when call "Ma'am" by Mr. Alford, as she did when General Walsh did?
"Brigadier General Michael Walsh, a top-ranking officer in the Army Corps of Engineers, is a veteran of the Iraq war. But he's never been fired on like this.

Don't call me ma'am, Senator Barbara Boxer (D.-Calif.) barked at him as he started to explain delays in repairs to New Orleans's levee system."

Don't Call Me Ma'am: Senator Boxer | NBC Los Angeles
People in political positions can get pretty high up there.

Don't Call Me Ma'am: Senator Boxer | NBC Los Angeles

there is an interview with Alford on Brietbart, he said Brigadier General Michael Walsh contated him by email concerning Boxer. Alford stated she was doing a jim crow on him, which pretty much sums it up. liberals are racist swine, no matter how much they try and get out of it, they will never be able to get that monkey off their backs

Forum List

Back