Liberals and the Rich don't pay taxes!

He's not breaking any laws. And unless you can find a quote of him saying something like "you should never use tax loopholes", he's not even a hypocrite.

He's quite a hypocrite. He runs around talking about the rich paying their fair share while he's using loopholes to dodge his own obligation.

Why, because he prefers to dock his boat in Newport over Nantucket?

i guess cons only have wealth envy when it is a democrat that is wealthy? ;).

I haven't seen anybody here who is criticizing Kerry do so because out of envy. He is being criticized for saying one thing and doing another. I thought that point was pretty elementary.

He's not breaking any laws. And unless you can find a quote of him saying something like "you should never use tax loopholes", he's not even a hypocrite.

He's quite a hypocrite. He runs around talking about the rich paying their fair share while he's using loopholes to dodge his own obligation.

Because he is avoiding a tax burden of several hundred thousand dollars while screaming that other people not even as wealthy as him are not paying their fair share. Again, this is all pretty elementary. You're just defending him because he is a Democrat.

Because he is avoiding a tax burden of several hundred thousand dollars while screaming that other people not even as wealthy as him are not paying their fair share. Again, this is all pretty elementary. You're just defending him because he is a Democrat.

I'm sure the Kerrys pay a hefty sum in taxes every year as do the Bushes, the Cheneys, the Clintons and all the rest of the well heeled.

Stop being so fucking petty.

Why is it okay to be conservative and rich but not okay to be liberal and rich?
If Kerry kept his boat somewhere other than the cheapest place tax wise I would have no respect for him.
WTF? Anyone that believes differently is not very smart and needs to keep out of the business world.

Why is it okay to be conservative and rich but not okay to be liberal and rich?
If Kerry kept his boat somewhere other than the cheapest place tax wise I would have no respect for him.
WTF? Anyone that believes differently is not very smart and needs to keep out of the business world.

This can be said of the liberals too. Why is it bad for conservatives to be rich and get tax breaks...but okay for liberals? And...suddenly it's also okay and "smart" for liberals to find loop holes to not pay taxes?

I agree with the folks who think this is a huge double standard on the part of Kerry and other democrats who are defending him. If they want to soak the public for every dime they can in the way of taxes...they had better fork them over when the time comes.

Last edited:
Conservatives have NEVER said that it's OK to be conservative and rich and not pay taxes. We have allways said that the liberal elite (who write the tax laws) allways seem to set it up so that they NEVER do have to pay their "fair" share of taxes. They are quite happy to take your money and give it to someone else, but leave their money alone. That is the problem.....and it seems Kerry has figured out that the people were a tad upset at his hypocrisy so has decided that maybe he really should pay them after all.

That is a guilty mind wanting it all to go away.

Kerry Agrees to Pay Massachusetts Taxes on Yacht

Conservatives have NEVER said that it's OK to be conservative and rich and not pay taxes. We have allways said that the liberal elite (who write the tax laws) allways seem to set it up so that they NEVER do have to pay their "fair" share of taxes. They are quite happy to take your money and give it to someone else, but leave their money alone. That is the problem.....and it seems Kerry has figured out that the people were a tad upset at his hypocrisy so has decided that maybe he really should pay them after all.

Wait a second. Are you claiming that Conservatives don't take advantage of every tax shelter they can?

And for evidence of the liberal part I present Senator Kerry (who is both rich and liberal:lol:). Who instead of paying his "fair" share of taxes on a luxury yacht he just purchased (like he expects you to do) he instead bases it in Rhode Island thereby saving himself around 400,000 in sales tax and another 70,000 annually.

Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax - BostonHerald.com

You mean of course RICH libturds don't pay taxes. I got news for ya the poor ones don't either. :eusa_shhh:

Wait a second. Are you claiming that Conservatives don't take advantage of every tax shelter they can?

No, my point is conservatives are not as hypocritical as Kerry was in this instance. He wants the governement to take my money from me but he doesn't think it's OK for the governement to take his money. It's a simple concept. I'm surprised you're having difficulty with that.

And for evidence of the liberal part I present Senator Kerry (who is both rich and liberal:lol:). Who instead of paying his "fair" share of taxes on a luxury yacht he just purchased (like he expects you to do) he instead bases it in Rhode Island thereby saving himself around 400,000 in sales tax and another 70,000 annually.

Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax - BostonHerald.com

hey, nutbar.... try not lying for about 30 seconds, ok? the misleading and fallacious thread titles are amusing, but ultimately really braindead.

if anything you say were true, then you redstate nutters wouldn't be living off of blue state money.

you following? or do we need to use smaller words for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back